Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

(VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! (891 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “god Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slayqueen Says On Facebook / “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! by nspodcast1: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
A Nigerian man talks foolishly about his different encounters with white men who have sex with him for money.

In the video, he claims that he is not into drugs as people may confuse his involvement with white men for drug dealing, especially when they lodge together in hotels. His story is almost unbelievable, as he stutters nonsense about his experiences with both men and women.

He said;

“They pay me, I do, I go and they pay me 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) each time we have sex”

He further talks about the different problems he has been having with the police as they have continued to look for him, and this has damaged his business. continue here to watch the video: http://nostringspodcast.com/video-foolish-nigerian-man-says-that-white-men-pay-him-for-sex/

Re: (VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Re: (VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! by MRBrownJ: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: (VIDEO) Foolish Nigerian Man Says That White Men Pay Him For Sex! by iykmora(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
indeed a very foolish entity...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Funniest On Romanceland? / Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men / This 53-yr-old Woman Was Arrested For Sleeping With A 17-yr-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.