Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News (47257 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by crackjoor: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
NigeriaPresident:
its a pity that Wike didn't see APC as a winner here. although PDP is having the majority or almost all the results announced but I still see Amechi and APC as a winner here. PDP are the winner now, but APC will be the winner when 2019 comes. it's a pity that PDP can't see the game played by AMECHI and APC in River state and Bayelsa state.

it' is now clear to the blind that APC is now opposition party in Niger Delta which is the strongest Region own by PDP. come 2019, don't be surprise if APC beat PDP mercilessly cause PDP won't gather the vote which they have during the last general election...

Political analyst are allowed to quote me... if you can't reason beyond Tribalism, please do as if you don't see my comment

are speaking french? some citation needed here p.s... i dont think anyone seem to understand u

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
shamecurls:

You just bitter and pained!

#CaseClosed

Pained?

PDP won abi? So why e go pain me?

The only pained and bitter person here is all you apc zombies posting tangential crap to distract from your woeful loss and rejection at the hands of rivers people

Abeg go and concentrate on Osun IGR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
crackjoor:

are speaking french? some citation needed here p.s... i dont think anyone seem to understand u

That's zombie speak for you

Don't bother trying to make sense out of all that nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by shamecurls(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

what is wrong with the supporters of all progressive chain....gej is a HE nt she as u mention....n after all diz ur research u gat no like...u see ur life

You must be very pathetic and sour

Do you count likes, shares and followers on Nairaland?

You need a job

Zenith bank is presently recruiting likewise StanbicIBTC

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by PecE2Make: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
The way Amaechi left quietly with shame in Rivers state, I decree and declare that all your enemies will live your life with shame in Jesus name Amen!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by bukynkwuenu: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
shamecurls:

You must be very pathetic and sour
Do you count likes, shares and followers on Nairaland?
You need a job
Zenith bank is presently recruiting likewise StanbicIBTC

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by daddyrich: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=44019293][b]The Lion of Ubima would always be remembered in the books of history as part of that revolutionary team that stood there grounds and stirred Nigeria away from hitting the rocks. His doggedness would always be a reference when political doggedness and charisma re being discussed.

An icon who single offhandedly shattered PDP into crumbs and within a year, reduced the Ineffectual Buffon into a Nobody across Nigeria`s Geo-Political zones excluding his own personal Geo-political zone.

Patriotism at its height!

Lets applaud the man to whom honour is due.

In 100 years from today, Ameachi`s 100 feet statue will stand so high in the city of Port-Harcourt and a replicate in Lagos which will stand tall in the middle of the Atlantic, and a generation would be told that "There was once a man" and history will continue from there.

Its an Honour to be part of that generation that physically witnessed the Life and times of the Lion of Ubima

Your name na SORRY OOO!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by JennyNwa22(f): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu where are u tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by daddyrich: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2016
wike is biting more than he can chew, amaechi only retreat, a lion never run , wike! wike!! wike!!! how many times did i call you? becareful!

DANCING IN THE FOOLS PARADISE. PLS WAKE UP!!
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by shamecurls(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=daddyrich post=44021164][/quote]

Is that all?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by cashreport: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2016
daddyrich:
wike is biting more than he can chew, amaechi only retreat, a lion never run ,
wike! wike!! wike!!! how many times did i call you? becareful!

DANCING IN THE FOOLS PARADISE. PLS WAKE UP!!
Lost soul
Dey win you hands down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by ThankGodtex: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2016
;Dlmaooo .wike is a man with lion heart...kudos to you.after Amaechi coming to night party in your village you won him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by bishop4life(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can you say Nigeria would have been better under GEJ

[b]Mr. Soludo said the government of Mr. Jonathan lacks excuse for its woeful performance since it inherited a relatively robust economy and also enjoyed years of oil boom.

He said instead of building on that outlay, the Jonathan government not only depleted foreign reverses, but increased Nigeria’s debt yet again, without adding a “penny” to the reserves.

Mr. Soludo, a former chief economic adviser to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, said in his estimation, if the economy had been well managed during the years of oil boom, Nigeria should have raked in a minimum of $102bn as foreign reserves, and would have cut unemployment and maintained exchange rate at N112 per dollar.

“For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.

“My calculation is that if the economy was better managed, our foreign reserves should have been between $102 –$118 billion and exchange rate around N112 before the fall in oil prices. As of now, the reserves should be around $90 billion and exchange rate no higher than N125 per dollar,” he said.

[/b]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175663-soludo-grades-jonathan-f-economy-says-administration-worst-ever.html

The GEJ was a catastrophic failure. Worst ever. He can bury his head in shame.

It's quite good of you to remember what soludo said, that was his stance on GEJ and his government.
I too remember what fashola etal said about pmb, today they all changed and ate their words. No wonder why APC used change as their slogan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by banmee(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2016
All of a sudden, people have forgotten the lives lost in the election which was caused by these two politicians. Instead of citizens to condemn them they are taking sides. Nigerians too mumu I swear. Suffer really fit una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2016
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria,, wike and ameachi wasted lives and u keep saying one is better than one,, oyinlola and aregbe wasted so many lives too,, they are in same political party now...politicians are not your friends,,stone them wen u c dem pls #operationstonepoliticians
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by lilliesboy(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Wike my man.. The true son of the soil and the lion tamer.. You might not be perfect, but you are a true hero and a gallant fighter. You showed to the whole world the true bravery and resilience of the average Niger Delta man and we are proud of you. One thing is to have federal might and another thing is to know how to use it, Ameachi is a noise making learner. Wike murdered them with federal might last year and delivered practically everything, from presidency to House of Assembly. The idiot Ameachi with all his so called federal might couldn't deliver a polling unit.. The difference is that one has the love of the streets and the other got nothing but hatred from the streets.

Quote of the day : They have the federal might and the power, but we have the people. The power of the people is mightier than the people in the power - Gov Nyesome ysome Wike

See how you sound like an slowpoke. If Amaechi had successfully rigged the election you would have cried he used "federal might," but Wike did many wrongs with federal might from 2013-15 and you praise him. Cow dung!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by bgates: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2016
lilliesboy:

See how you sound like an slowpoke. If Amaechi had successfully rigged the election you would have cried he used "federal might," but Wike did many wrongs with federal might from 2013-15 and you praise him. Cow dung!
See username self.. Lol

Small chap go rest see your profile picture self..
Pathetic
Hard times really telling on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by M4gunners: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Hahaha Did anyone see one leg of Amaechi shoe?it pulled out while he was running back to Abuja.He needs our help. Let help him and look for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2016
lilliesboy:

Your Papa Na be slowpoke.. And your mama cow dung

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2016
bgates:
See username self.. Lol
Small chap go rest see your profile picture self.. Pathetic Hard times really telling on you
Don't mind the zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2016
I won't commend any of them because lives were lost. Heroes lay their lives not the lives of those he is meant to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by datigbogirl: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Wike my man.. The true son of the soil and the lion tamer.. You might not be perfect, but you are a true hero and a gallant fighter. You showed to the whole world the true bravery and resilience of the average Niger Delta man and we are proud of you. One thing is to have federal might and another thing is to know how to use it, Ameachi is a noise making learner. Wike murdered them with federal might last year and delivered practically everything, from presidency to House of Assembly. The idiot Ameachi with all his so called federal might couldn't deliver a polling unit.. The difference is that one has the love of the streets and the other got nothing but hatred from the streets.

Quote of the day : They have the federal might and the power, but we have the people. The power of the people is mightier than the people in the power - Gov Nyesome ysome Wike

Everything wey you talk since morning no consign me.... The quote wey you mention na hin catch me:

"The power in people is mightier than the people in power" Gov Nyesom Wike!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by somegirl1: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2016
shamecurls:
The Lion of Ubima would always be remembered in the books of history as part of that revolutionary team that stood there grounds and stirred Nigeria away from hitting the rocks. His doggedness would always be a reference when political doggedness and charisma re being discussed.

An icon who single offhandedly shattered PDP into crumbs and within a year, reduced the Ineffectual Buffon into a Nobody across Nigeria`s Geo-Political zones excluding his own personal Geo-political zone.

Patriotism at its height!

Lets applaud the man to whom honour is due.

In 100 years from today, Ameachi`s 100 feet statue will stand so high in the city of Port-Harcourt and a replicate in Lagos which will stand tall in the middle of the Atlantic, and a generation would be told that "There was once a man" and history will continue from there.

Its an Honour to be part of that generation that physically witnessed the Life and times of the Lion of Ubima

Funny how he is only popular in the SW and north.
I'm no PDP fan. However, if all Amaechi has to his credit is faciltating the ousting of PDP and little more than incomplete projects and fund misappropriation to show for his time as governor, he isn't worth remembering.
Feel free to erect his statues in your home.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by lilliesboy(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2016
cashreport:
[s][/s]

all your post u keep saying "cow"
Seems you are based in Gombe state

Cattle rearing boy na storming Nairaland
Sleep ooo so you wake up tomorrow morning to roam with your cows

"Cattle-rearers" rule over you and your miserable generations of water-side touts. Shame on you! A cattle rearer is the President of Nigeria: what are you useless thing doing?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by NigeriaPresident: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2016
herbie27:
is this the government u want Nigerians to bring back in 2019?.

Dis country is upside down because a primary 3 pupil was transferred to SS1 and can't even make a credit in either of his subjects and you want such a person to be moved to SS3 grin grin impossible!.

Keep deceiving yourself... Your are losing your stronghold votes little by little and you are here spewing trash. Buhari beats you all hands down when you have about 90% vote of your stronghold with 2.5 million vote. What will now happen when he is already gaining more vote from your stronghold why you make no changes in his APC stronghold.

Reason bro, am only saying this so that Buhari won't win with a wider margin come 2019. cause that will surely put Nigeria in a 1 party system.

But brother, if people are tired of Buhari Government, do you think that PDP is an option let's wait for that time sha

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2016
kceewhyte:
go home you are drunk
That should be the only explanation I swear.. Dude is clearly drunk on ogogoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2016
datigbogirl:

Everything wey you talk since morning no consign me.... The quote wey you mention na hin catch me:

"The power in people is mightier than the people in power" Gov Nyesom Wike!

Lolz.. Bros all join oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by lilliesboy(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Frankiss44:

Don't mind the zombie

I guess you don't even know when you describe yourself. A zombie is an imbec*le who rants, praises and joins the "bandwagon" of those that support a man who used "federal might" under GEJ Administration in intimidating, injuring and killing people at Okrika, Ogoni etc during 2013-15. Folo folo: imbeci*e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.