Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much (1513 Views)

Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by casmir378: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
“We Lost Because Amaechi Talks too Much” – APC; “Hunger ‘ll Kill You”, Amaechi Fires Back at Okocha

Minister of Transportation and Rivers APC leader, Rotimi Amaechi has blasted APC candidates who lost the re-run elections yesterday saying “hunger will kill you (people)”. This was in reply to the stinker given to him and credited to his former Chief of Staff and aspirant to the Obio/Akpor Constitency seat for the Federal House of Reps, Tony Okocha.

Speaking at the Port Harcourt International Airport on his way back to Abuja, Amaechi said “its unfortunate that people who are contesting election are waiting for me to give them money before they can campaign. How can people be so wicked to themselves” he asked.

When a reporter read to him what Mr Tony Okocha said, including saying that he Amaechi talks too much and was responsible for their collective loss during yesterday’s polls, Amaechi replied “I doubt Tony said that, but if he did,, tell him that for waiting on my money, hunger will kill him too; You know I dont hide my feelings, thats why Rivers people love me”.

Also when queried for his response to the anger of APC members in the state who said “AmaechI’s Federal might is useless. We could have done better without the army that Amaechi brought” he laughed and replied “if you dont have something else to ask me, then you all should step back and stop following me”

At that point, his stern looking security details barred the press men and Amaechi walked to his waiting private jet marked JT56FTF .

It would be recalled that Mr Tony Okocha yesterday blasted Rotimi Amaechi accusing him of being responsible for their loss. He said: “We lost this election because Amaechi talks too much, Amaechi talks too much. l never liked his radio and
Tv ranting because he was just talking before thinking. He exposed our plans and brought the eyes of the whole world on Rivers State through his needless media noise.”

He continued “Even the money we asked them to give us for the election, he said the money would be given to us after the election because, we used the money he gave us for 2015 election to buy cars. What nonsense!
He should have just released the money then remain in Abuja, instead of coming here to cause more problems for us

It would be recalled that the APC candidate at the Rivers state legislative rerun election for Obio Apkor Federal constituency at the House of Representatives, Mr. Tony Okocha reportedly blamed former governor and Minister of transportation Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for the parties loss in the rerun elections. Mr. Okocha who was Chief of staff of government house while Amaechi was governor said this while speaking with friends and associates shortly after the results of the polls started coming in. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by Alezy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
wow....wait, u mean formal chief of staff to Amechi said this?? OP where is ur source?? because it will be very difficult for Tony okocha to say such against Amechi.
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by BLINGZ88: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
No no no. I beg to differ, u (apc) lost because buhari`s ministers have shown us a new level of incompetence nd Nigerian don't won't to bring the disappointment home... Let's just manage it at the federal level.

4 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by lekkie073(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
amaechi is nothing but a charlatan. ...

6 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lolz

Amaechi don wise up.

Refused to give them money until after elections

Buhari scamming him 70bn naira still dey fresh for this magga

4 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by vikacydevato(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Polijokers
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by Kingslaw(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
we all knows he talk too much! which people love you? ok , rivers APC members I guest!.

3 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by chriskosherbal(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please let's take things easy.
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by lecturerdabo(m): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Remember!!

Their benefactor PMB said it all

"Ministers are noise makers"!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by DGD1(m): 4:05am On Mar 23, 2016
I really wished there was a video of the part he said Rivers people love him.

flying private Jet back to abuja, but when he wants to do photo-shoot, he will be flying commercial flight.
APC coming to power is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made

4 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op sauce pls
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
You lost because the people made her choice
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by M4gunners: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Did he say river's people like him? This Man keep deceiving himself. Don't worry very soon when river's people hear that name Amaechi,they will pick stone and stone you.

3 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Lolz! grin The useless cat of Ubima with his usuall rant and empty speech. Tony was actually saying the truth. Those men lost because Amaechi in his usual empty rant came to dare the slayer of him since inception the one and only Wike. Lesson learnt in a very hard way. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visit President Buhari Again In Aso Rock (pics) / Breaking News: Elechi Amadi Dies At 82 / Is This The Change We Voted For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.