Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral (4064 Views)

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by tempest01(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U gat. Zero. Entrepreneurial mindset........pple like you cannot cope even with. 3Billion.

You wey get...use 3 million make I see Wetin you fit do.

Na church rat like una go see 3 million like big money
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by greatiyk4u(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
tempest01:

You wey get...use 3 million make I see Wetin you fit do.
Na church rat like una go see 3 million like big money
What a shame!
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by bejeria101(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Alezy:
Lwkmdh. ..see English. You that can THINKING with ur engine. see ur life
Jesu! Dis guy codine don finish ni? Guy do the needful hehehe
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by Alezy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
godson36:

bro, This is nairaland politics. Insult is the only language we understand here
smiles...well, not when am involved. and I know a lot of people won't wanna be part of the insult game.

sure, u can take sides obviously it's ur opinion but insult? not cool to me.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by AZeD1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Some Employers will demand that they sight your originals during documentation what will be the response of these people if they hope to start a career within the 2 years.
If it is Military Board or CBN Board then they are in trouble, by saying that they will most likely lose the offer because the new employer will cite divided attention as the reason not to hire the fellow

The list is endless if Buhari and his team want to replace youwin they should replace it with something better not this chains.

The loan is for people who want to start their own business. If you want to apply for job, then do it. Stop complaining, there's nothing like free food.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by xav1: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
don't mind the op trying to discourage people, later he will be the first person to submit his certificate for the loan , follow his ranting at your own peril
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by agabaI23(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2016
modath:

I am...

I've seen the attached & there is nothing out of place about it , it's a LOAN not a grant....

Banks give only collateral backed facilities, these people don't have any kind to put forward...

Any idea that won't bring enough to break even let alone turn a profit after being financed at rock bottom interest rates isn't worth expending time & effort on..

No free lunch in free town!!

Agabs, you have your reservations about Bubu's person which is your God given right & I respect that but don't go that route of crying wolf when there is no howling, you are better than that!

P.S... How ya doing? Longest time... it's not easy but still keeping on.. smiley

My point was not whether it is right to give collateral or not. The post I quoted disputed the authenticity of the information as posted by the original poster.

Nne, I am not crying about anything. I did not even comment on the programme and now you are forcing me to.. If you sincerely say that this guy has not disappointed you disproportionately, Then I will reserve my comment

But can you tell me why he had to scrap YOUWIN only to start something similar? One thing I love so much about the YOUWIN thing is the mentorship and staggered release that was determined by progress. Any obvious reasons for scraping this laudable project? May be corruption?

A friend applied for a similar loan (N2m) through NYSC scheme. I accepted to be his guarantor. All of a sudden, he called to tell me he was no longer interested. Why? The guys insisted that they will have to purchase all equipment he will need....scary?
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by integratedfarms(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2016
What do you stand to gain from this misleading information? The maximum amount one can apply for is 10m and to be spread between 3-5years.

Secondly, Youwin was structured as soft loan but because the winners did not stake any of their valuable as collateral, so many of them spent the money on something else. Is that what you want sir?

I have applied for this same entrepreneurship programme and the beauty of it is that the 10b that is earmark for this purpose will remain as capital.
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by modath(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2016
agabaI23:

My point was not whether it is right to give collateral or not. The post I quoted disputed the authenticity of the information as posted by the original poster.

Nne, I am not crying about anything. I did not even comment on the programme and now you are forcing me to.. If you sincerely say that this guy has not disappointed you disproportionately, Then I will reserve my comment

But can you tell me why he had to scrap YOUWIN only to start something similar? One thing I love so much about the YOUWIN thing is the mentorship and staggered release that was determined by progress. Any obvious reasons for scraping this laudable project? May be corruption?

A friend applied for a similar loan (N2m) through NYSC scheme. I accepted to be his guarantor. All of a sudden, he called to tell me he was no longer interested. Why? The guys insisted that they will have to purchase all equipment he will need....scary?

Agabs, there is no dispute about authenticity it is the intent that is in question...

No, I am not disappointed in this Admin, my faith couldn't be more alive, now that the budget has passed.... You also don't get to be, you had no expectations so you should be pleased you are being proved right as it is.

We won't discuss the merit or demerit of YOUWIN, on some matters, I would never exhume the skeleton of a dead horse.

However economic development is only effective when it is widely spread & far reaching... Equipping a few isn't nationalistic & we are yet to see any significant impact of any awardee(yet)

Agabs, as humans,we only see what we want to see & we are not likely to agree on anything, so let's agree to disagree....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Why would he not ask for ones certificate,while Buhari is unable to produce his. I can only give the photocopy of mine.
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by usmyak: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
I will only give Buhari mine if only he can provide his ordinary Waec Cert.

By the way who still believe in this Nigerian government,
I think 5% and ipob and their master the wailers should be banned on NL, because they only wish this country calamities. Simple Yes or No
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by chukwukadibia10: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
usmyak:

I think 5% and ipob and their master the wailers should be banned on NL, because they only wish this country calamities. Simple Yes or No

As you wished during Jonathan's regime.

Don't forget karma bro.
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by agabaI23(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2016
modath:

Agabs, there is no dispute about authenticity it is the intent that is in question...

No, I am not disappointed in this Admin, my faith couldn't be more alive, now that the budget has passed.... You also don't get to be, you had no expectations so you should be pleased you are being proved right as it is.

We won't discuss the merit or demerit of YOUWIN, on some matters, I would never exhume the skeleton of a dead horse.

However economic development is only effective when it is widely spread & far reaching... Equipping a few isn't nationalistic & we are yet to see any significant impact of any awardee(yet)

Agabs, as humans,we only see what we want to see & we are not likely to agree on anything, so let's agree to disagree....

I prefer to be proved wrong because as it stands, I am not benefitting. I know how much I paid to get Euro the other day. I know how much I paid for ordinary $763 item...

I only feel bad that lightening is striking twice...

I didn't even know the Budget had anything to do with the lull in the economy. I hope it won't be the same with, " now we have our ministers to show them how change works "...

I am a very neutral person...
All the while I supported GEJ, there are threads I avoided. I would never go defending a mistake...

Point if correction, I do not have anything personal about Buhari's person but I have issues with his capacity, depth and views on issues.

He is a human being first before any other man made stuff..
Re: YIEDP: Buhari Demands For Certificates From Young Nigerians As Collateral by nassipickin(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
The is always reason to be hypersensitive here, be you for GEJ or for Bubu: Nigeria is better for it with continuity in governmet programme under a different management who gave themselves a different name.
Be that as it may, all Nigerians are not businessmen and can never be, nor can ever be expected to think like one. So all you business folks who understand what collateral had ''taken our eye see'' please forgive the white collar job addict who cherishes his certificate.
To all others:
I introduce to you NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIALIST (NASSI) - OGUN STATE.
NASSI Ogun Value-Chain Department will:
a). Create business opportunities for you.
b). Provide funding/infrastructure avenues for you
c). Provide enabling environment/registrations for you, and
d). Facilitate customers for the consumption of your product/services
Your duty is good idea, availability and committment to profit.
NASSI REGISTRATION IS FREE.
Contact the Value-Chain Coordinator:08033029834
Whatsapp:07055115343

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Contactyoursenators (phone Numbers) Photos / PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day / Photos Of Hundreds Of Lawyers Awaiting The Arrival Of CJN At CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.