Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done (916 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYm-TFeqPOQ

Look at the video to the end...

What wont people do?
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Immediately I started watching, I even thought it was a remotely controlled balloon...

The cloth is even new...

Is this what religion is turning into?

lalasticlala seun
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by Joagbaje(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
It's a minracle . It's not staged . What makes you think a balloon was used . Is there a flat ballon? And how' was it dilated . Let's stop explaining away a miracle . The person who received the miracle knew happened to her .
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:
It's a minracle . It's not staged . What makes you think a balloon was used . Is there a flat ballon? And how' was it dilated . Let's stop explaining away a miracle . The person who received the miracle knew happened to her .

Did you watch the video at all?

To the end?
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by Joagbaje(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

Did you watch the video at all?

To the end?

Of course I watched the video to the end . Whoever posted the video was trying to mock the miracle as though it was staged .
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

Of course I watched the video to the end . Whoever posted the video was trying to mock the miracle as though it was staged .

And u think it is not staged? Please I want tovopem a church and will be needing members... How can u be of help?
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by Joagbaje(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

And u think it is not staged?

That man is a man of high intergrity. How can he be staging a miracle

Please I want tovopem a church and will be needing members... How can u be of help?

First ,get saved, received the holy ghost ,serve under a minister and wait for Gods call
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

That man is a man of high intergrity. How can he be staging a miracle

First ,get saved, received the holy ghost ,serve under a minister and wait for Gods call

Must I serve under a minister? Did Apostle Ayo Babatola or Benson Idahosa serve under any minister? It seems Babatola did but can't remember any for Idahosa other than going to Bible school and finishing earlier and stronger...

See... Na stagged miracle... Nigerians can be so gullible.... Khai
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by Joagbaje(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

Must I serve under a minister? Did Apostle Ayo Babatola or Benson Idahosa serve under any minister? It seems Babatola did but can't remember any for Idahosa other than going to Bible school and finishing earlier and stronger...

See... Na stagged miracle... Nigerians can be so gullible.... Khai

Ok na , open church ,fake the miracles ,let's if it will see light day. You think church is business?
Re: Shocking Video: How A Claimed Prophetic Stage Miracle Was Done by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

Ok na , open church ,fake the miracles ,let's if it will see light day. You think church is business?

Is that not what they ve turned it to be? A business via either faking miracles or being a motivational speaker

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With SEXUAL LUST / How The Muslim World Is Being Left Bbehind. / Anti-catholics: "I Know More Than Jesus".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.