Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Kidnapped Uncle Of Former President Jonathan Regains His Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Uncle Of Former President Jonathan Regains His Freedom (298 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London / Okorocha Sponsors A Blind Man's Surgery & He Regains His Sight (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Uncle Of Former President Jonathan Regains His Freedom by Emmalez(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Inegite Jonathan, the 72 year old uncle of former President Jonathan, who was abducted at his residence in Otuoke, Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa on February 17th, regained his freedom yesterday March 22nd. ‎Pa Jonathan was kidnapped at his residence in Otuoke, Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa alongside his 35-year-old relative, Samuel Oki, who was later killed by the abductors.‎

Pa Jonathan was kidnapped in February 28th 2014 in his house and was freed by security agents, at Akipli Community in Ogbia on March 10, 2014.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/kidnapped-uncle-of-former-president.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Kidnapped Uncle Of Former President Jonathan Regains His Freedom by magicalBae(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Good news.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Kidnapped Uncle Of Former President Jonathan Regains His Freedom by JASONjnr(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useless country.....

God, I don't even know why you made me a Nigerian.....

You should've taken me to Southern Africa or Eastern Africa....

(1) (Reply)

Delta Monarch Commends Okowa On Infrastructure / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen: Fayose Condemns Arrest Of 76 Igbo Villagers / UNECA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.