Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London (39137 Views)

James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by ceometromedia: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
James Ibori pictures in London as he walks the street a free man. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-james-ibori-celebrates-his.html

1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by WizBLANCE(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari and EFCC are dangerously waiting sir... Do come enter the real shit here. E be like oyibo prison they sweet you.

52 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by haywire07(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
This thief will come to naija and he will be ceremoniously welcomed by his fellow flat.heads.
Even policemen will be sent to accompany him from the port to the banquet .

Well , I trust baba buhari wey no dey fit forgive person ....
Tommorow headline go be: Efcc arrests Ibori for alleged stealing of meat from the pot back in 1975

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
yhur nex president

14 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Mrdecent(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
latest celebrity ...may God see us through in this country

6 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by infohenry(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Go and sin no more Mr Ibori.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by innobets(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nigerians cerebrate wailing wailers...

but the whites treat dia f**k up ASAP

I won't be surprised to see ibori contest for 2019 SENATE...

16 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Pieromania: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Welcome Sir,KUJE Loading.....
he won't try it coming home as long as bubu remains presido of naija

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
See the way he is smiling like he is going to be the next president like OBJ undecided

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by decatalyst(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
See the way he is smiling like he is going to be the next president like OBJ undecided

The whites be looking at Africans as hypocrite with no sense of direction

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by FisifunKododada: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy I used to live in Warri when dis dude was governor. He had a massive gated mansion in my Neighborhood (Effurun). There was hardly a day I don't walk pass that mansion. We all knew he was a thief but nobody ever thought he would pay for his sins. cheesy

63 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by iamharkinwaley: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
No try enter naija if you like your self.....in Olamide voice "BALU"
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by oduastates: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Shameless country.
Celebrating a shoplifter and a primitive thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by globalresource: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy Buhari is awaiting him in the banquet hall of Aso rock. More room to celebrate grin cool

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by fratermathy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
haywire07:
This thief will come to naija and he will be ceremoniously welcomed by his fellow flat.heads.
Even policemen will be sent to accompany him from the port to the banquet .

Well , I trust baba buhari wey no dey fit forgive person ....
Tommorow headline go be: Efcc arrests Ibori for alleged stealing of meat from the pot back in 1975

Ibori is not an Igbo man.

He is the best governor Delta had ever had even though he has his own shortcomings.

15 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
The godfather is out
The don is out
2019 will be very interesting

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by iluvdonjazzy: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
i just pity u because u tried pas many ex givernors that are working the street freely, eg ur successor big head uduaghan, peter odili, victor attah, lucky igbinedion, theodore ikemefuna orji, etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by wayne4loan: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
so this nickur is free @ last
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by topsyking: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2016
weak uk judiciary.....i wish he was caught in the usa, he would have never seen the sun again.. usa the best country for criminals

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Jessestunch: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2016
WizBLANCE:
Buhari and EFCC are dangerously waiting sir... Do come enter the real shit here. E be like oyibo prison they sweet you.

Buhari and EFCC won't do shit... Unless Ibori starts poking his nose into national politics when he comes back... But under this present administration, looters can enjoy their money in peace so far they stay away from criticising the government.. EFCC under magu is a political tool just to harass perceived enemies of the APC government

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by WizBLANCE(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Jessestunch:

Buhari and EFCC won't do shit... Unless Ibori starts poking his nose into national politics when he comes back... But under this present administration, looters can enjoy their money in peace so far they stay away from criticising the government.. EFCC under magu is a political tool just to harass perceived enemies of the APC government
nice point... But have you had a test of power before? It test like that wine you hardly say no to. Ibori has to go back to politics sooner or later...
You are so confident that buhari will not do poo? (Na bubu we dey talk about o) He has no respect for his own drafted budget, constitution.. Better still he can do an undoabl. I think buhari would want to shake ibori a little to prove to us that he is fighting corruption... My perception though.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Bsc(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Now u are cleansed of your iniquities... Go and sin no more.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Kk

So dm nor treat him fvck up well

C as him dey healthy

Eblyk na holiday him go for der

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by passionate88: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Btruth: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
I'm happy for him though, but he truly need to repent.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Lasskeey: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
grin

They are waiting for you at the airport grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by ayodejijoshua(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
i beg no cme nigeria cus u.k prison no be like nigeria
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Padipadi: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Let him celebrate. He should return any excess loots & sin no more.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Pamela9os(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
We already celebrating it here
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London by Segadem(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Ibori is not an Igbo man.

...he didn't mention igbo. Did he?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.