Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) (2506 Views)

See This Hilarious Sule Lamido's presidency Poster / MKO Abiola Begged IBB For One Day President / Blame Ibb For Nigeria's Current Economic Recession----buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Greatest Nigerian Student, Articulate Nigerian Student, I can never be intimidated Nigeria Student.
Support and Vote Comr. Chinonso Obasi a.k.a IBB as the next President of NANS.
Comr IBB stand as the most outstanding candiadate for the sit having serve in various capacity as SUG PRESIDENT, NANS ZONE B Coordinator and delegate representing the student in the last national conference.
With Comr IBB the organisation will regain his pride and standing among the committe of unions in Nigeria and the world.
Vote transformation Vote Chinonso Obasi a.k.a IBB.
Restructuring of NANS is my watchword.

Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by alizma: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2016
in this new dispensation, there are names you associate your political interest with and u are automatically doomed. I ain't saying IBB is one of such but I don't see him winning.

1 Like

Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
WEKUNLEKE wink
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
alizma:
in this new dispensation, there are names you associate your political interest with and u are automatically doomed. I ain't saying IBB is one of such but I don't see him winning.
Thanks for ur comment, but Victory is certain.
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by rheether(f): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
My friend , victory isn't certain.
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by boujaye: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Adeznuru:
Greatest Nigerian Student, Articulate Nigerian Student, I can never be intimidated Nigeria Student.
Comr IBB stand as the most outstanding candiadate for the sit having serve in various capacity as SUG PRESIDENT, NANS ZONE B Coordinator and delegate representing the student in the last national conference.
With Comr IBB the organisation will regain his pride and standing among the committe of unions in Nigeria and the world.
instead of a.k.a IBB, while not a.k.a sai Buhari? grin
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by boujaye: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Adeznuru:
instead of a.k.a IBB, while not a.k.a sai Buhari? lets see how many people want to vote for change (chains)grin
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
rheether:
My friend , victory isn't certain.
Glory be to God, Human are not God
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
boujaye:
instead of a.k.a IBB, while not a.k.a sai Buhari? lets see how many people want to vote for change (chains)grin
Everyone to their thought, but d name IBB is an household name in NANS. So we don't need to change name just like d way sum pple or parties do.
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Mznaett: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
This one no dey graduate? From Uwana Poly to Delta...! grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Agunechemba1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you graduated from being a Zombie?
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
I stand with Aluta IBB but I must tell you, Kadiri is doing a nice job campaigning much more than IBB.
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Aromas: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oga IBB abi weytin be ur name self grin can't you just summarize 2 us ur manifestos and what Nigeria Students stands to gain from you if eventually you win.
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

IBB is a post graduate student of ebonyi state university.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/49-omoba/hardtalk/3683-press-release-nigerians-at-home-and-diaspora-set-to-transform-nigeria-v15-3683
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Aromas:
Oga IBB abi weytin be ur name self grin can't you just summarize 2 us ur manifestos and what Nigeria Students stands to gain from you if eventually you win.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/49-omoba/hardtalk/3683-press-release-nigerians-at-home-and-diaspora-set-to-transform-nigeria-v15-3683
Re: NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) by Adeznuru(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
As the students constituency want to know, the whole world equally want to know the person that will be taking the leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) from High Chief (Dr.) Tijani Usman Shehu. It is on the same vain that I present to you a young man with vision, a charismatic leader that want to take NANS to the promise land, a dogged and fearless Comrade, the only person I have seen in the recent time that's ready to lead NANS with his personal resource, it is not any other person than Comrade Chinonso Obasi, AKA Aluta IBB. For the purpose of clarity, Aluta IBB as he's fondly called is a post graduate Student of Ebonyi State University, an Ebonyi born Petro-Chemical Engineer turned Comrade of an international standard, a former Students Union President and Zone 'B' (South-South and South-East) Coordinator of the National Association of Nigerian (NANS) and member 2014 National Conference as one of the representative of the NANS. Aluta IBB doesn't belong to the class of those that have spent over a decade in the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), and by age is the youngest candidate compare to others, in fact, IBB is less than 30years old. In the recent past, NANS as an organization has not produced a candidate like Obasi based on the fact that nobody, I mean nobody among the aspirants for NANS Presidency has served the organization from the grass root like Aluta IBB. In one of my discussion with him at the Royal Tropicana Hotels in Abuja during the inauguration of the Nigerian Youth Parliament, he opined that "I am a candidate for NANS Presidency but not an aspirant for NANS Presidency, they are all aspirants but I am a candidate because I am more qualified to be the next NANS President, how on earth should we allowed someone like... that has never been a class representative to become NANS President". Aluta IBB is the most acceptable NANS Presidential candidate across the Niger, the most amazing thing is the total supports of his candidature by the NANS members of the 2014 National Conference, even if you hate him, IBB is the man of the moment and a force to reckon with in NANS as its stand, it is on records that Obasi was the person that made strong recommendation to the Federal Government during the National Conference that the issue of the B.Sc. and HND dichotomy should be scrapped. As I write, I have two documents in my custody in form of bill well prepared by IBB to be submitted to the National Assembly if eventually he become the next NANS President, the documents contained two things, one is to empower all the old comrades that have been victimised in one way or the other in the course of the emancipation of the Nigerian Students and those students that are entrepreneurs conscious in order to earn a living after graduation from School, and secondly to supports the less privilege in form of sponsorship by the Government. In his words " I want to use NANS as a platform to push for a bill in the National Assembly to sponsor those that are less privilege in the Nigerian higher Institution, so that after their graduation the government will always find a way of getting their money back by asking them to work for some particular period of time, no Nigerian child will have a reason of not going to School". "Distinguished, let me tell you that during my time as the NANS President, the best Student in any of the Nigerian higher institution must be rewarded by the government to serve as a motivation to other ones to read more and harder". IBB is pulling crowd in Zone 'A' where the present NANS President is from and Zone 'D' where the Jagaban of NANS comes from, as such, nobody would want to miss this moving train. As a matter of fact, the only sin of Aluta IBB is his doggedness and fearless nature of taking Nigerian Students to the next level, some certain interest in Zone 'B' are not comfortable with IBB based on the outcome of the National Conference, they were only interested in the financial benefits of thev National Confab but none of them has ever presented a working documents on how to protect the interest and welfare of an ordinary Nigerian Students on campus, IBB did his best and left the remaining one for God. Therefore, we are all aware that nobody on earth is perfect, as I write, I am still looking for faults against IBB and I can't find ANY, what an iron of life, for somebody like IBB that's ready to sponsor a bill in the name of protecting the welfare of the Nigerian Students needs our supports and prayers at this point in time. Ibrahim Kabiru Dallah

(1) (Reply)

International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State / BREAKING!!! Jonathan Drops A Bombshell, Links Boko Haram To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.