Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. (1886 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Helloflife: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
He always tells me something bad always happens to anyone who hurts him and I've experienced a few circumstances .
I'm scared to break up with him anytime we have a fight.
I just want to ask the house if something like this happens, or its just a psychological issue?
Advice pls.
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
He's been able to get hold of your mental and psychological state

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery - Bob Marley, 1976

HateU2:
undecided
U dey book space ni undecided
I need land to build houses tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Don't let any1 tie u down with lies I beg.
Don't date him out of pity, dats d worst kind of love.
Leave him nd be free 4rm emotional torture
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Break up with him and let see if any bad thing will happen to you
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Marlvin(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
O
undecided
U dey book space ni undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
And she believed grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Helloflife: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Oma307:
Break up with him and let see if any bad thing will happen to you
That's just like saying "Enter a fire and see if it would burn you"
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
There are some ppol who can't bear this situation.. they tend to have emotional breakdown & either they tend to hurt someone or hurt themselves.

Don't break up with him if ur both angry...instead try to give distance slowly...if ur not happy with him anymore,there is no reason to continue the relationship, u too will suffer..
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Helloflife: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
Don't let any1 tie u down with lies I beg. Don't date him out of pity, dats d worst kind of love. Leave him nd be free 4rm emotional torture
embarassed
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Will you because of that go ahead to marry him, i believe he is just saying that to keep you
Helloflife:
That's just like saying "Enter a fire and see if it would burn you"
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Se NL don dey sell land 4 here ni undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by boboLIL(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
As fake as apc promises.... You are not woman enough.. So in conclusion you r still dating becos of fear of unknown? You mumu pass hausa goat sha... In that case,,, u r nt his galfrnd ,, u r his pleasure slave...
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by stzy(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
If u hav a genuine reason to break up go ahead bt if it is selfish reasons like mybe some other guy is promising shiit n u wanna taste n c I tell u most solemnly bad things will happen
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
Se NL don dey sell land 4 here ni undecided
I be omo abule sowo
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I be omo abule sowo
cele n ton e undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
cele n ton e undecided
lol. You don greet me this morning?
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by xtervaganza(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Helloflife:
He always tells me something bad always happens to anyone who hurts him and I've experienced a few circumstances .
I'm scared to break up with him anytime we have a fight.
I just want to ask the house if something like this happens, or its just a psychological issue?
Advice pls.
no wonder you're leaving a life of hell
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You don greet me this morning?
I know u can't do without me hugging u in a day.
*hugs him*
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
As fake as apc promises.... You are not woman enough.. So in conclusion you r still dating becos of fear of unknown? You mumu pass hausa goat sha... In that case,,, u r nt his galfrnd ,, u r his pleasure slave...
u don't have to ba abusive in advising her nah.
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
I know u can't do without me hugging u in a day.
*hugs him*
lol. Don't start

My babe watching us o tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by ImDharay: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
the question u should b axd is
u wanna hurt him, kilode?
or is it wresting fyt mean...
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by gbadenor(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
once u believe bad thing ll happen it might happen then....but I think he is using that to tie u down...just start by giving him Lil space
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Prizzed: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Melahou(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

and I've experienced a few circumstances

did you miss that part?
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Melahou:

did you miss that part?
brov, it's nothing but coincidence.

"The greatest tool in the hand of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"
He's only taking advantage of the weak mind of this young lady.

Dude, ffs, they are nothing but BF and GFs. They aren't even married. C'mon bruv
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
dont ever let any one force u to anytin

The only person dat suffers after a break up

Is d one who was wicked heartless and mean

God nd karma pay people in their own coins

Never ever let any one hold u down for nothing leave if he treats u like sh*t u av a life to live

Leave nd watch play a joke on him
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Melahou(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
brov, it's nothing but coincidence.

"The greatest tool in the hand of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"
He's only taking advantage of the weak mind of this young lady.

Dude, ffs, they are nothing but BF and GFs. They aren't even married. C'mon bruv

hmmmm...I guess you like playing mind games as well

anyway I understand you.
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Melahou:

hmmmm...I guess you like playing mind games as well

anyway I understand you.
lol. I don't. But I understand how it works
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by MRBrownJ: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
its called EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Don't start

My babe watching us o tongue tongue tongue
undecided undecided
Babe ko, barbie ni
Re: I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Babe ko, barbie ni
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Broads In Atlanta?...Be the Judge...picture / 10 Things Almost Every Man Has Done With His Penis / Build A Male Body That Will Drive Women Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.