Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) (44841 Views)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "DJ Cuppy Is Wack" - Comedian Ushbebe (Video) / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by gbens2000(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I love babies
awwwww!
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Sasuwa(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Oya, a picture of your 'baby making tool' Make I assess am grin
hahaha hahaha
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nolan ko Nollly ni

Stupid name undecided
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Krayzeejhay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cute baby,Humourous father.......Who's da GodFather??....baddo??.....Lol
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Abdulmojeed01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
congrates to my man ushbebe, am happy for u
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh really? Me too, lets make some. grin wink
Are u both some sort of baby making machine cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Your mum aint here! Its good to break the rules you know wink F'more, I dont kiss and tell so, you are safe.

Now show me that heavenly induced, awe-inspiring as.s grin grin

Eema wo bi awon eleyii Shen tage Lori nairaland

Nawao.....
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by JimloveTM(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
And another great news is that FINALLY....
CORN IS OUT!!!!
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Shehucom(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Your mum aint here! Its good to break the rules you know wink F'more, I dont kiss and tell so, you are safe.

Now show me that heavenly induced, awe-inspiring as.s grin grin

una no srz
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
mekonglobal:

Are u both some sort of baby making machine cheesycheesycheesy
smiley , we cant say that yet but we are working on it shebi? @houseofglam7

1 Like

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
skysailor:

Eema wo bi awon eleyii Shen tage Lori nairaland
Nawao.....
Dont mind us jare.. smiley
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shehucom:

una no srz
In my posts on other threads, maybe I wasnt been serious with some. But on here and right now, bro I am dead serious! wink
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
AirSultan:
Dont mind us jare.. smiley
Happy "Play of love" hehehehehehheh
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by SirVjay(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I love babies
Wait Till They Start Growinq
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
skysailor:
grin
Happy "Play of love" hehehehehehheh
Lmao, you literally had to call it play of love!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Pope22(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

If it were me, you will definitely see it.
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Olamide badoooooooooooooooooo as godfather?

Seun it's time you do something fast
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
SirVjay:
Wait Till They Start Growinq
or dey send dem home for school fees
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by PecE2Make: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
# STOP FOOLING YOURSELF#
Olumide grew up in Ogun state. He went to law
school in London. After his studies he decided to come back to Ogun, because he could be a big man in Ogun.
So he opened his new law office. The first day, he saw a man coming up to his office & decided to make a big impression. As the man came to the door; He pretended to be on d land- line phone & told d man to take a seat.
Olumide said while on the phone: ___"No. Absolutely not! U tell those clowns in New York dat am not traveling all d way dat side
to settle d case for less than a million bucks".
"Yes! D Appeal Court has agreed to hear d case next
week. l will b handling d primary argument & d other members of my team will provide support.
"Okay. Alryt....Give d State
Prosecutor my regards and.......Olumide smiled"
D visitor sat patiently as he rattled instructions.
Finally, Olumide put down the telephone & said: "I'm sorry for d delay, but as u
can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for u?"
The man said: "I am from NITEL and I've come to
connect ur land phone because it is not working
Sir.
Lobatan!!!!
Happy today to you all and Let's stay real!.Enjoy d rest of the new week.
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by abiolag(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
In my posts on other threads, maybe I wasnt been serious with some. But on here and right now, bro I am dead serious! wink
Bro, show her what u've got and lets c if she won't keep her part of the bargain grin
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
abiolag:

Bro, show her what u've got and lets c if she won't keep her part of the bargain grin
Or she might just collapse due to the shock of how well hung I am! And, I wouldnt want that wink
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Marcus992000(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
@Houseofglam7: I was wondering when you said you love babies if you were a person dat babies would love back, don't know why, but I checked ur profile......got a surprising wonder thrown at me there, yes, you are beautiful, and sure you will have pretty babies. But the shoock was, you had over 300 followers, about 295 of them male!!! just like 5 females...the trend seems to be the same for all females, but few guys can boast of such trend though.... Nairaland guys na wa o Lol.... Just imagining what it will look like to be a Female on Nairaland. (laughing). Abeg no bashing oooo
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Awwwww, that is one cute baby boy!

I loooove babies. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marcus992000:
@Houseofglam7: I was wondering when you said you love babies if you were a person dat babies would love back, don't know why, but I checked ur profile......got a surprising wonder thrown at me there, yes, you are beautiful, and sure you will have pretty babies. But the shoock was, you had over 300 followers, about 295 of them male!!! just like 5 females. Nairaland guys na wa o Lol.... Just imagining what it will look like to be a Female on Nairaland. (laughing). Abeg no bashing oooo
Lol
Yes, I do love kids.
Yes, kids love me right back.
I'm a kid in a woman's body.
I sabi play no be here.
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

see finishing...... lolzzz... Airsultan oya show d tin now..
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

see finishing...... lolzzz... Airsultan oya show d tin now..
So you can come out of hiding.. Your picture is not here again! Btw, I already gave her an answer. I advocate for the ladies first thingy.
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
So you can come out of hiding.. Your picture is not here again! Btw, I already gave her an answer. I advocate for the ladies first thingy.

lolz, was on ghost mode ni jawe.... btw, wetin u won carry my pishure do nah abi u are an antique collector ni? ...

pls show us d thing abeg... we adovate for pishure or wedonbelievit...
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Marcus992000(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Marcus992000(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Lol
Yes, I do love kids.
Yes, kids love me right back.
I'm a kid in a woman's body.
I sabi play no be here.
Sounds nice! but u know atimes Kids could be something else. Got one I love sooo much, if you are not careful u will think I'm the father. Alreading telling her mum that I will take her in with me soon. Just awkward for a man taking care of a little damsel alone. lol....Kids are a lesson themselves. So gentle, innocent and they love u genuinely, no strings attached
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

lolz, was on ghost mode ni jawe.... btw, wetin u won carry my pishure do nah abi u are an antique collector ni? ...

pls show us d thing abeg... we adovate for pishure or wedonbelievit...
Oh so your picture is now an antique? From which aeon are you from nan? 10B.C. Common lets see your cait of the kardashians like face jor.. And picture or no picture is between I and houseofglam7. Upload your face first, then we can negotiate tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.