Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) (44843 Views)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "DJ Cuppy Is Wack" - Comedian Ushbebe (Video) / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh so your picture is now an antique? From which aeon are you from nan? 10B.C. Common lets see your cait of the kardashians like face jor.. And picture or no picture is between I and houseofglam7. Upload your face first, then we can negotiate tongue
am laffing so hard here....
can't remember been in negotiation with you bruh. all the same we have a deal provided you upload d picture houseofglam7 asked for, I will upload frm pweery picture too..

bye!!!
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

see finishing...... lolzzz... Airsultan oya show d tin now..
We don agree to meet for backyard grin
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marcus992000:

Sounds nice! but u know atimes Kids could be something else. Got one I love sooo much, if you are not careful u will think I'm the father. Alreading telling her mum that I will take her in with me soon. Just awkward for a man taking care of a little damsel alone. lol....Kids are a lesson themselves. So gentle, innocent and they love u genuinely, no strings attached

Awwww
Stop being absolutely sweet you embarassed
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lv d baby's look in the forth pix cheesy
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh so your picture is now an antique? From which aeon are you from nan? 10B.C. Common lets see your cait of the kardashians like face jor.. And picture or no picture is between I and houseofglam7. Upload your face first, then we can negotiate tongue

All dis grammar because of yansh? embarassed
No mind dem jor

Meet me for the place grin
I gotta see dat yansh
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

am laffing so hard here....
can't remember been in negotiation with you bruh. all the same we have a deal provided you upload d picture houseofglam7 asked for, I will upload frm pweery picture too..

bye!!!
tsk, thats why i said then we can negotiate.. Do not worry, I and house.of.glam7 have agreed to do that elsewhere! And if you are so pretty like you self ac claim, you should only be proud and eager to flaunt it. Well, unless you look like the nugitsunae from teenwolf!
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

oh yes we have! Have we?
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Cemeon: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

My mummy say make I no show man my yansh tongue
abeg make somepeople no spoil me, i b pastor pickin o
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

All dis grammar because of yansh? embarassed No mind dem jor

Meet me for the place grin I gotta see dat yansh
Roger that!
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

can I be d camera woman pls?
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
tsk, thats why i said then we can negotiate.. Do not worry, I and house.of.glam7 have agreed to do that elsewhere! And if you are so pretty like you self ac claim, you should only be proud and eager to flaunt it. Well, unless you look like the nugitsunae from teenwolf!

undecided
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

can I be d camera woman pls?
Tah!
You too like bad tin tongue
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Tah! You too like bad tin tongue
Ha can't see you there na
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Tah! You too like bad tin tongue

juz wanna make sure u are safe dear...

dazzol....
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

dazzol....
from?
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

dazzol....

Hehehehehe
Glad you got my back
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by zadok60: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Queennikky:

Yes sir.... Thanks

nice reply,it shows how mature and sensible you are.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by mjswthrt(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nice one....#extreme latache
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by e4emma(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
this Marcus guy and the babe *houseofglam* he is stylishly talking to will make a good team...just saying....but he make d guy upload pics make i ask Ifa 4 dem.

to d topic, ....making demon ur child godfather.. ..hmmm....it haf well
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by wilcox(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Queennikky:

Yes sir.... Thanks
You are indeed a queen.
Your character says it all.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Queennikky:

Oh...... Tot it was naija boiy cheesy
Lool...how is that even a name. cheesy
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Geezy4real(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is he married...baby mamas & dadas everywhere! #Yeyebrity
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by youngaduco(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
nise one @ushbabe
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Jerryolumide(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I love babies
lets make one
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Queennikky(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...how is that even a name. cheesy

Lol... It's a name if you choose to make it yours ooo. I love the moniker doh
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol... It's a name if you choose to make it yours ooo. I love the moniker doh
Lol really? cheesy

Now I'm smeared. embarassed
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
from?
anything everything
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Hehehehehe Glad you got my back

anytin for you maam
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
namedonfinish:

anything everything
I am so not doing this now. Ttyl smiley
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by ibkgab001: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
God bless the new born baby ... he will be famous than everyone that appears in those pictures
Re: Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I love babies

Everyone loves babies as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.