Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33112 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Blackfire(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:
absolutely important apps for me are

Moonreader
Evernote
Es filexplorer
UC browser
Here maps
Endomondo

where have u been?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Iamlordgee(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Marinza:

What's syphon shield for?
It is the same as psiphon but faster than it
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by celestialAgent(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Djangocode:

Yup.. Works like a charm....
Kindly help with your settings bro. The shiii has stopped working on my side..
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by celestialAgent(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:

It is the same as psiphon but faster than it
Is your psiphon still working? or the sheild? whichever one??
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kennybenjminz: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Anyone without whatsapp on his/her list is a........ grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by abdultek: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Djangocode:

Yup.. Works like a charm....

have been doing GLO 3gb sub all this while. I for try am . but I don't know how to do it. can u assist me
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Iamlordgee(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
Is your psiphon still working? or the sheild? whichever one??
Mehn. The bblited just stopped working now o
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
Kindly help with your settings bro. The shiii has stopped working on my side..

Follow instructions from this Blog:.....

www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-configure-psiphon-handler-mtn-bblite-on-android/

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2016
abdultek:

have been doing GLO 3gb sub all this while. I for try am . but I don't know how to do it. can u assist me

Follow instructions from here to configure psiphon....

www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-configure-psiphon-handler-mtn-bblite-on-android/

Or yu can follow instructions from here to configure Netify VPN after downloading Netify apk....

www.nairaland.com/2928055/mtn-bis-settings-netify-vpn
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by danxzy: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
BROWSER

WIFI MASTER KEY

FACEBOOK

WHATSAPP

INSTAGRAM

TWEETER

PHOTO GRID
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Meklex:
where do you download your comics?
Comix4free.com
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lilspicer:

what is that exposed installer used for brief me
it gives to access to modules you can personalise your Device with, by editing the framework and build.prop automatically.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by mrprezident007(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Whatsapp and I love TECNO Boom J8 heard I TV is out in Lagos. Someone please get me one so I can download my favorite apps.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by sydneyboss(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
simcity
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by celestialAgent(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:

Busted!! what alternative are you eyeing now??
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by celestialAgent(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:

Found an alternative yet?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by celestialAgent(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Djangocode:

Follow instructions from this Blog:.....

its not working still.. is yours working?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by pcoolioz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
mobile uncle tools
xposed
bbm
whatsapp
a good music App. shikena.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by pcoolioz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
mobile uncle tools
xposed
bbm
whatsapp
a good music App. shikena.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by thatintrovert: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Clash of clans, BBM, whatsapp
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Limerick: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=guyXander post=44042231][/quote]
This ur file manager is awesome
What's its name bro?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Limerick: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. 

So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.
Bro, how can I get the lyrics of my song on musixmatch?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Limerick: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
stevepeters:
IMO......i'm loving that app
what does it do?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Iamlordgee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
No not all
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Iamlordgee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
No not all.. Do you know Any?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Franky826:

Psiphon seems to be in everyone's list and I don't even know what it does. Abeg ooo people epp me explain what it does and uses
Google it.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Limerick:

This ur file manager is awesome
What's its name bro?
It's UcBrowser apk.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Franky826: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
guyXander:

Google it.
Thank you they say it for hacking data, I guess you doing that too you network wrecker grin grin grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by parisbookaddict(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Blackfire:

where have u been?

Hey mister black. How u doin. Been busy.
I moved. So trying to get sorted out.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Cdave: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
See as everybody dey psiphon!.....CHOI!...o ga o
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by stevepeters: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Limerick:
what does it do?

IMO is for video calls
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Laraberry: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
@jonyt I can't find ur telegram handle. Whats ur name on telegram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.