Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33113 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Blackfire(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Hey mister black. How u doin. Been busy. I moved. So trying to get sorted out.
i am fine like a polish black shoe, placed beside a fire. No matter how busy or movement don't forget home o.
May the reason of this Easter reflect in your life. *i hope i try for the prayer sha?*
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by myked(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
fellis:

Ok. Good luck with your plans.

Tnx dear
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nwokoji1: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Lovely Thread, I'm Shocked No one Mentioned the New HIOS Manager In the latest Tecno Phones. That should be Best Application so Far.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Floridax(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
black player,,vlc,,ucweb and simple server
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
An app I use almost everyday for hours, I would deem my favourite app(s) - :

Tunein Radio Pro,
Auto Optimizer,
Z launcher,
YouTube,
Tapet Premium,
Talon,
WhatsApp,
BBM &
Opera
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by johnjameson: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Whatsapp, play music, Google chrome
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Harlequin17: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Instagram, shazam, BBM
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Kbraims(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
ForeverNew:
really? care to shed more light?
fresh graduate awaitn job alert...lolz
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funsho75(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
kinzation:

Sup Buddy.. Are you a seller on fiverr.. If so, what niche or gig are you offering?

am in graphic niche. .. and am not making much....
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funsho75(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
hefelove:

fiverr app ke. bross comman teach me fiverr na epp me cry

which state are you
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kinzation(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Like how much do you make monthly?
funsho75:

am in graphic niche. .. and am not making much....
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by LordPherule(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Opera Mini,
WhatsApp,
Mobile Uncle,
Adobe reader,
English Dictionary,
SwiftKey keyboard
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by hefelove(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
funsho75:

which state are you
lagos
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by mosjames: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nwokoji1:
Lovely Thread, I'm Shocked No one Mentioned the New HIOS Manager In the latest Tecno Phones. That should be Best Application so Far.
Now that you've mentioned it sad
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Limerick:

Bro, how can I get the lyrics of my song on musixmatch?

Sync Your Phone with the Musixmatch App. It's Easy!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Camera 360 bbm whatsapp... Opera any good music player
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Damiandark01: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whatsapp and bbm
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by creed266: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Moon reader, whatsapp, instagram
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rajjah(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
morganist99:
fixed
where is d link
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rajjah:
where is d link
check her signature
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rajjah(f): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2016
morganist99:
check her signature
not working
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by morganist99(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rajjah:
not working
pm me
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ameynuJR(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Djangocode:
Uc Mini --- Heavy Downloads...

Fifa 14 --- Playing via OTG cable with Gamepad..

Psiphon Handler --- My Ninja brothers know how priceless it is...

IMO --- Chats with this app is awesome...

Mobdro --- No need to buy DSTV....

pls bro help me with my otg and gamepad to play fifa 14...I bought it newly, n download TINCORE....butni dunno how to configure it. and pls what version of TINCORE are you using.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
ameynuJR:

pls bro help me with my otg and gamepad to play fifa 14...I bought it newly, n download TINCORE....butni dunno how to configure it. and pls what version of TINCORE are you using.

Use This Tutorial from this website....

http://www.thetechtime..com/2015/04/how-to-use-pc-gamepad-for-android.html
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by theshaderoom: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dez80:

where can I download an authentic Nairaland app pls?

i downloaded mine from play store
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kendrick2: 11:15am On May 02, 2016
LordPherule:
Opera Mini,
WhatsApp,
Mobile Uncle,
Adobe reader,
English Dictionary,
SwiftKey keyboard
nice apps, but i still prefer go keyboard

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kolexepana: 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
Who doesn't love boom player
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by LordPherule(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
kendrick2:
nice apps, but i still prefer go keyboard
I dislike the GO keyboard. It's not user-friendly as for me.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Emmaway(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. 

So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.
Facebook Lite
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Jacinta44(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, my aunty, d thread asked favourite apps in your phone o, nt favourite phone.

grin grin grin grin
Na so oversabi take dey make pipu fail exam.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Limerick: 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

Sync Your Phone with the Musixmatch App. It's Easy!
how do i do that?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by olayinkajnr(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

grin grin grin grin
Na so oversabi take dey make pipu fail exam.

Lolz, maybe she dey overexcited

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.