Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? (699 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband / How Will You Know A Virgin Man ? Is Virginity Meant For Ladies Alone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by ashewoboy(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2016
There is no time for long story. Discuss.

I think it is. That's why we see a lot of ladies getting deflowered at the tertiary institute.

What's your opinion?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by iceberylin(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016
For me ..Yeah...

All those years of Virginity..i never wanted it..

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2016
No.
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Fuckgratulations: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2016
j
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by boboLIL(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2016
90percent yes, remaining. 10 is self-decision...
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2016
To a large extent, it's lack of opportunity while to a minimum extent, it's self-decision
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Pheals(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2016

every guys will tell u it is lack of opportunity ?!. Most of them didn't care to rape undecided

Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by ashewoboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Pheals:

don't throw shades. Answer the question. Based on ur personal experience, is being a virgin lack of opportunity?
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by ashewoboy(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala.
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by amokeme(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

I think it is. That's why we see a lot of ladies getting deflowered at the tertiary institute.

What's your opinion?

still, some boys and girls still leave the university with their's intact.
So its self decision and what you want.
Tho some, it might be the lack of opportunity while some believe it's a form of dignity and others it's just Discipline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by ashewoboy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
amokeme:
still, some boys and girls still leave the university with their's intact.
So its self decision and what you want.
Tho some, it might be the lack of opportunity while some believe it's a form of dignity and others it's just Discipline.

in your own case, was it lack of opportunity?
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

in your own case, was it lack of opportunity?
Hey boi, u wanna lose ur virginity? Go to an olosho joint and let them disvirgin u.
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by AlexCk: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think it's just a choice u make.
Opportunities dey, so it boils down to choice/decision.
Everything in life is about "choice"
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Prizzed: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Pheals(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

don't throw shades. Answer the question. Based on ur personal experience, is being a virgin lack of opportunity?

ashewoboy!! !! U should face does involve ashewo ashewo tongue! !

Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Pheals(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
To a large extent, it's lack of opportunity while to a minimum extent, it's self-decision

Bro I knw u we be here !!! ......the expert as spoken sha undecided

Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Im Strongly of the opinion that it is a personal determination. and not lack of opportunity. smiley
Re: Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

What's your opinion?

most of them are lack of opportunity, a very few number are conciously staying in abstinance for just one reason...celibacy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Chics See 9ja Bankers As Stingy? / She Said I Should Learn To Play The Game Her Way / Why Do Most Guys Send Pictures Of Their Girlfriends To Their Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.