Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 (12051 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ehimzy:
is it just me or were the specs of the supposed phantom 5 repeated with so oooooooo many Chinese OEMS last year? 1.3Ghz Octacore, 3GB, fingerprint scanner,13MP camera sold a phone considered as VERY midrange in other parts of the world at a freaking premium price here! Damm they're thieves!!!! first tecno phone Phantom A+, last... R7. And it ended there, good riddance to bad rubbish!

Lol calm down na... But A+ was really a very good phone.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Damiandark01: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Has anyone actually compared both phones Or it's all hear say? I feel Samsung is just name sha but s6 is too far.. S4 maybe
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by emmyzycali: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
augster:
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg
hahaha made my day

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by thatintrovert: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Damiandark01:
Has anyone actually compared both phones Or it's all hear say? I feel Samsung is just name sha but s6 is too far.. S4 maybe
I'm of the opinion that Samsung is just a name also but still you can't argue they make good phones
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by johnjameson: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
bobo65:
wonder y tecno cannot integrate their qualities into one phone
according to them
c8 na camera
boom j na best music player
l5 na best phone battery

c8 has a good camera but e no even reach iphone 5s own

now its s6 they wanna tackle, I'm sure s2 will b better n faster than this phone

its a pity iphone n Samsung are to big to sue ants like tecno , they are not even noticing tecno
Why the beef na, but tecno is still providing cheaper alternatives for people sha
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by creed266: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2016
DaveHert:
this thread is an insult to the galaxy s6, I have been using the galaxy s6 edge for the past 3months and I haven't had any of this so called 'lag' you guys are associating with Samsung phones. have you even used a good Samsung phone b4? because if you have you won't be creating threads like this. lolz and to compare a techno phone to a Samsung phone, its like comparing a kekenapep to a Ford mustang. just go back to comparing infinix to techno.

just do me a favour and head over to XDA-developers forum and see real comparison between premium phones that are of international standards, phones that when stripped to its bare minimum can still be called a premium phone and not an under-developed and under-hardware phone such as techno, imagine the high price they are placing on their new phones, phones that use cheap mtk chips, inferior LCD screens that can't really give you a full hd display and clustered kernels suffering from terminal illness. its a shame not all Nigerians are tech savvy.
This is the kind of epistle you write because you're pained you just used your money to buy brand name
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by bobo65(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2016
johnjameson:

Why the beef na, but tecno is still providing cheaper alternatives for people sha

oga no beef

its d mere truth

I hate ppl that have to paint other ppl black to gain attention
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by DaveHert(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
creed266:

This is the kind of epistle you write because you're pained you just used your money to buy brand name
First off, I buy my Samsung phones cheap when am back in school. And even if it was very expensive, I would rather give my money willingly to Samsung than waste money on techno. Dont stress it, The day u eventually handle a good phone for the first time, only then will u know what am talking about. For now stick to techno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Newest Data Plan: 6GB For 1500 Naira / My Tecno L8 Unboxing/experience (pictures) / Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.