Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 (12046 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Quit saying trash
Lordaweezy:
First Tecno tries to pull stunts with their camon c8 now this. This company is a joke. Both phones are not even close* to the same league
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol
Oahray:
Lolz... Tecno fans no go kee person.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Wake up bro
Jonathan2787:
you guys have started with this una craziness, you compared camon c8 to iPhone sotey, atlast you guys where the one complaining, now you have started comparing this one to galaxy s6 now later you will compare another one to iphone 8
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Better
Marinza:
Well I won't comment till I feel the phone. They always make noise about something on all their phones and they don't really dissapoint ..c8 was camera and it was good IMO and if this is said to be fast and of good music quality i wont argue or doubt till I see it
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Exactly
TonyeBarcanista:
See men wey de enter techno. But guys let's commend techno, they are trying for the middle class and economy market
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2016
I tire oooo
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy wetin Tecno do you?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2016
I just tire mehn
BaconSandwich:

Exactly. & all their phones I've seen r value 4 money. As someone said the ones hyped for camera (C8),battery (L5) n the rest actually do well in d area they're hyped for. Una dey vex 4 here but na u ppl still dey abuse ppl wey carry their 200k+ go buy S7. undecided undecided Nawa to una
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2016
[they actually do owe the largest market in the Tech world quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=44076084]u have spoken well. Tecno may not be perfect but they are truly a brand. No one can doubt that Tecno doesnt hold the largest market share in Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
U just senseless
greenhulk:

That changed with the s6 and note 5. Touch wiz is no longer laggy, I dropped Samsung in 2012 because of the lag with touch wiz and went htc and lg way. Last year I came back to Samsung because of the galaxy s6 and it is the fastest phone I've ever used. (I've used htc one m7, lumia 920, lg g3 and iPhone 5c since I ditched my galaxy s3). This is just a marketing gimmick by tecno, isn't that the same way they said camon c8 camera is better than galaxy s6? Lol. They are of different class mate, a kia cerato CAN never be faster than a Ferrari.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Nawa to you oooo
joseph214:
You guys want to start again. That how you people were saying camon c8 camera was beta than iphone6
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Can u explain urself?
Oyindebrah:
lmao TECNO got no chills at all...what happen nah??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
And not just one basis but so many basis of comparison
JustCasual:
Me I cant help but laugh at this post and its comments. Some people don't just like Tecno and its fans at all. I'm sure its because they've not tried these Tecno products. If they have, they should know there is basis of comparison.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. Is it out ni?
Africanman123:

It is out!!! Available at 3chub Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Cool
Cdave:

Yeah it is, at 3chub. i think it's 41k. Check for more info
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/products/boom/18525-boom-j8-goes-on-sale-at-3chub
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. You dunt have to, u know a good phone when u see one
FrozeBABE:

Have u compared the both? I need to know pls. Not really used to phone specs.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Aite
FrozeBABE:

Lemme know when you compare the both..am not really a specs person.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
I hope you read the topic very well before comenting?
jericco1:

i can only compare s6 to iphone 6 sony z5 and d likes why tecno? *hian
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Yeah bro
gingerman876:

if true, then thats impressive
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Femikutti: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Team tecno gbera... Lol
omoalajah:

Naso! Tecno for life!!!
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Nice design
Orator2383:
The Tecno Boom J8 has been getting lots of attention from fans and blogger . From the Feeler we got it's rumored to be one of the fastest android smartphones faster than the S6 in term of apps launch time . This may probably be as a result of the HiOS on the Boom J8. If you have laid your hands on the device Kindly intimate us here
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
The lunch is on the 30th
2kaybiel:
Is it now in the market??

And how much is it??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Over True dey worry am
kolexepana:
How true is this?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
It doesnt look like a rumor na, it real
annacheem:
hope its not a rumour cos I have high expectations for the phone
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
You are right
Mafia4life:
I may not argue with op because Samsung Touchwiz is a headache to Samsung device. So slow and laggy no matter the Core and processor speed
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Yea it is
osenbarak:
its is nice
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Not all but Boom j8 is faster dan most
ollah1:

Touchwiz is different from touchwiz. By your logic, all Samsung phones lags and slow right??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Na you sabi
jericco1:
lol no matter how u guys compare. S6 is jet miles ahead of any tecno product.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. La fight?
augster:
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Abi oooo
Orator2383:
we know S6 is ahead of this but we are talking about apps launch time. Samsung UI is actually laggy
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Talkative
ollah1:

How is Samsung ui laggy? U say nothing on this thread besides tecno and hype the hell outta it.

We have seen a thread where u guys claimed c8 cam was better than iPhone 6 now it's this faster than s6 in app opening.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2016
U self know dey own it
jumpMANN44:
tecno now feeling like dey own d market,the price of their 2gb fones keep skyrocketing, while other brands give 3gb fones @ affordable rates
orator the Oracle & mouth piece of tecno warn ur ogaz oo
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. Are u sure?
zekokuyo:

I think boom j8 will be my last phone frm tecno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts / Difference Between Bold 9900 And 9930 / Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.