Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 (12047 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. U can imagine
mosjames:

Hehe.. chill for the guy na, una dey date the same babe
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol.. Abi oooo
daphid25:

Even after they produce the one that beats J8?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Tecno is trying remeber that
bobo65:
wonder y tecno cannot integrate their qualities into one phone
according to them
c8 na camera
boom j na best music player
l5 na best phone battery

c8 has a good camera but e no even reach iphone 5s own

now its s6 they wanna tackle, I'm sure s2 will b better n faster than this phone

its a pity iphone n Samsung are to big to sue ants like tecno , they are not even noticing tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Not just a strategy but realistic analysis
Youngpo413:
^^ it is called "marketing strategy"
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
You need to operate this Boom j8 bro,
Lordaweezy:
First Tecno tries to pull stunts with their camon c8 now this. This company is a joke. Both phones are not even close* to the same league
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Them go kee you if u ready die ooooo
Oahray:
Lolz... Tecno fans no go kee person.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol...
Jonathan2787:
you guys have started with this una craziness, you compared camon c8 to iPhone sotey, atlast you guys where the one complaining, now you have started comparing this one to galaxy s6 now later you will compare another one to iphone 8
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
You get sense jawe
Marinza:
Well I won't comment till I feel the phone. They always make noise about something on all their phones and they don't really dissapoint ..c8 was camera and it was good IMO and if this is said to be fast and of good music quality i wont argue or doubt till I see it
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2016
I tire mehn, kudose to Tecno ooo
TonyeBarcanista:
See men wey de enter techno. But guys let's commend techno, they are trying for the middle class and economy market
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Ask him again abeg
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy wetin Tecno do you?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Boluu: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
No mind them jawe, tecno try well
BaconSandwich:

Exactly. & all their phones I've seen r value 4 money. As someone said the ones hyped for camera (C8),battery (L5) n the rest actually do well in d area they're hyped for. Una dey vex 4 here but na u ppl still dey abuse ppl wey carry their 200k+ go buy S7. undecided undecided Nawa to una
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Oahray: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Boluu:
Them go kee you if u ready die ooooo
*yawn*

See as you carry the matter for head sha, trolling all over the thread. Na so una make noise about C8, then I handled it and got disappointed. Tecno is low end, let's not try to pretend about it. Phantom 5 is the only phone that can truly compete out there.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Oahray:
*yawn*

See as you carry the matter for head sha, trolling all over the thread. Na so una make noise about C8, then I handled it and got disappointed. Tecno is low end, let's not try to pretend about it. Phantom 5 is the only phone that can truly compete out there.

As in eh the guy really carry am for head. He even use 2 different usernames dey troll everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Lordaweezy: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Boluu:
You need to operate this Boom j8 bro,
it's not the matter of operating it. It's the overhyping that is the problem
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by prahcetomi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lordaweezy:
it's not the matter of operating it. It's the overhyping that is the problem
anti-tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by queenfav(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's how they overhyped the camon c8,even claimed that the camera picture quality beats that of iphone 6.Lo and behold,that turned out to be one hell of a lie!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by xtervaganza(m): 3:26am On Mar 30, 2016
augster:
Wetin we no go hear from these myopic tecno marketers? See hin hand like elephant leg
you just ethered him grin

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by kolexepana: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
queenfav:
That's how they overhyped the camon c8,even claimed that the camera picture quality beats that of iphone 6.Lo and behold,that turned out to be one hell of a lie!
Lmao!!! the camera is okay though, but not up to that of Iphone6
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Oyindebrah(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tecno are still trying than infinix sha.. My M3 that I used then... The screen broke!!it was still working,my 2015 infinix screen broke ehn,na to dey hang for 12hours b4 e work....

Apart from that sef,there product is affordable..they already stepped up their game
Its developing.. Let's embrace it nah,which one una ft create??
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by vikkytan49(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
jericco1:
lol no matter how u guys compare. S6 is jet miles ahead of any tecno product.

The op said in terms of opening apps, he dind'nt said tecno is better than samsung..
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by jericco1(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2016
vikkytan49:

The op said in terms of opening apps, he dind'nt said tecno is better than samsung..
ok sar.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Femikutti:
Can u explain urself?

I meant..they just launched a phone and YTD boom j8 got launched again...isn't that nice?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by vikkytan49(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2016
kolexepana:
Lmao!!! the camera is okay though, but not up to that of Iphone6
The camera is too okay at nights..
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Melons(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
The UI is definitely simpler than that of Touchwiz
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Shinchika: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2016
The gbagauns detected on this thread though. Y'all should take it easy

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Ana5000(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
2kaybiel:
Is it now in the market??

And how much is it??

I heard it was 41k
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Ana5000(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
It looks sleek
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
It opens apps faster than a Samsung? Wow
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by vikkytan49(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ana5000:

I heard it was 41k
Actually it's 45-46k..
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by hopeforcharles(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
DaveHert:
this thread is an insult to the galaxy s6, I have been using the galaxy s6 edge for the past 3months and I haven't had any of this so called 'lag' you guys are associating with Samsung phones. have you even used a good Samsung phone b4? because if you have you won't be creating threads like this. lolz and to compare a techno phone to a Samsung phone, its like comparing a kekenapep to a Ford mustang. just go back to comparing infinix to techno.

just do me a favour and head over to XDA-developers forum and see real comparison between premium phones that are of international standards, phones that when stripped to its bare minimum can still be called a premium phone and not an under-developed and under-hardware phone such as techno, imagine the high price they are placing on their new phones, phones that use cheap mtk chips, inferior LCD screens that can't really give you a full hd display and clustered kernels suffering from terminal illness. its a shame not all Nigerians are tech savvy.
My bro thank you. Infact if some one gives me a tecno phone for free God knows I will never use it, I might dash it out or sell it, I currently use S5 I know the feeling, the difference, the swag, the unlimited possibilities of tweaking, ever since I started with Samsung S1 I jus fell in love with it, can't use an other product if not them. Comon mtk phone way boys dey break and tweak imei any how, make them tweak imei Samsung na, see weather they no go lose am.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Ehimzy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
wey that buffoon wey call himself femikutti abi boulos... troll!!!! Gone are the days TouchWiz was laggy!!!!!! I use an S5, and I love the feeling of touchwiz, NEVER HANGED WITH ME OOO!!!!!! THIS IS A 32Bit processor phone of 2014 and yet it's GPU still has a higher framerate and speed than the crap MALI T720 of boom j8, for the love of God people music centric phones don't come with fantastic hardware at all!!!!!!
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 by Ehimzy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
is it just me or were the specs of the supposed phantom 5 repeated with so oooooooo many Chinese OEMS last year? 1.3Ghz Octacore, 3GB, fingerprint scanner,13MP camera sold a phone considered as VERY midrange in other parts of the world at a freaking premium price here! Damm they're thieves!!!! first tecno phone Phantom A+, last... R7. And it ended there, good riddance to bad rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? / Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts / Airtel Newest Data Plan: 6GB For 1500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.