Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch (75078 Views)

Gucci Chronograph Chain Wrist Watch - 38k Only / Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Sim-phone For Iphone-ios-android-samsung / Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Bd Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by VanOmiyale: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na wa o #20m watch!! When I'm looking for just #5m for my PhD program. This life na real different strokes for different folks. A beg anybody with the babe number should give me whether she go fit give me loan.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mjswthrt(f): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
wayodude:

Trust me hun, she ain't. wink
story for amadioha
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mandax: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ugly wristwatch..ugly owner

Ps: nobody shld quote me again, I wasn't talkin to anyone's father

Na my babe you de call ugly?

You want Amadioha to settle you?

Jealousy. Be careful. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ladyF(f): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
henryhemon:

What's average life? Do you know the benefits of vacations? Compared to wrist watch? Who is against anyone spending money on beneficial things? What benefit is that watch to her ? To you that people speak against it means they 're hungry,grow up.
I have never said anyone is hungry, even me neva see food chop.

What are the benefits of a vacation for a few days? To take pictures that you will release in batches throughout the year on social media for the 'feel good' effect that you will derive? Compare that to a watch that she can probably resell maybe for a higher price? If this is what your argument is about, then please, this lady made a wise decision. She has probably done as much as she can in her capacity to help the needy. If the watch gives her happiness, who are we to object?

Live and let live!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by runz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
All that for a wrist-watch? Dear God, where is your face? I promise to spend your blessings to me well and good and with common sense. Believe me father!! I will keep calling........
U under estimate your self,Please stop calling God's name and do what u have to do to make good money.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ladyF(f): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Honestly1:

What's this Lady F saying this time around. ....in this one you didn't make any sense... So because its her money, she should now use 20,000,000 to buy a wrist watch because you only leave once abi? I'm sure she didn't work for that money... Besides Has anyone actually confirmed the price of the watch?
Human beings will always complain, we are all insatiable. If she had donated N50 million to a cause, people go still talk say on top all the money she get, na only N50 million she go drop....blah blah and blah! Whatever rocks your boat bro....

Na u sabi make sense pass! angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by khunleylad(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lacomus:
Money mix road grin

Lolllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
runz:
U under estimate your self,Please stop calling God's name and do what u have to do to make good money.
. . . . I called my creator name and you are having issues with that? What is your problem? Get thee behind me Satan! It is my time to shine.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by loomer: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
me sef. she no send us but no lie e pain you the same way e pain me. moto no go be her problem

Pain me ke. Wey me no even know her before. Na the first time I dey hear her name or papa name.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Irore: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lacomus:
Money mix road grin

D 'miss road' no be hia. She for buy husband abi she no want f*ck mate?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by NaijahMann: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
See flossing... Well I guess she has the money and is enjoying it.

If you no get money for hand and want to floss like this, there are ways smiley

[url="http://www.polarbearsareblack.com/?asin=B00Q38CDKI"]How to live for free...Yes! free clothes, free restaurant, free cinema, even free driver![/url]
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by cooldays(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
EFFC and ICPC should kindly check her case file and that of the daddy. We might get some money to bail out some states from her.

www.airteldata.com.ng
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
loomer:

Pain me ke. Wey me no even know her before. Na the first time I dey hear her n0ame or papa name.
e no pain you na in you comment grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Obiwiz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
How many charitable activities is she involved in? That reflects true class more than a luxury wrist watch or car can ever do. But that level of understanding isn't for everyone though.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by dammyshaggs: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seun360:
Fyn babe wey dbanj don chop already.

Quote me and I will invoke Amadioha on you.

u no lie na,,,,,dbanj go don nak more dan 2omillion comot for her body
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by popcykaylah(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
take several seats abeg..cos no1 gves a flying f*ck abt ur fuckd opinion
hey dearie don't even spark a diss..girls like you can't match my heat ..
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bragging about the watch, she wrote, “Breguet! Same price as the Porsche 911 turbo but you can’t take the car into the party!”
But you can drive the car to the party
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by sisisioge: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Iranu! Me wey no know one wrist watch from another but I sabi porche wellla!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Penco2020(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
MrWhaley:
Jennifer Obayuwana, billionaire daughter and Executive Director of Polo Avenue, a luxury store in Lagos, has been in Switzerland for some days. She has been doing luxury shopping in the Basel and one of the things she got is a Breguet wrist watch.

Bragging about the watch, she wrote, “Breguet! Same price as the Porsche 911 turbo but you can’t take the car into the party!”

The Porsche Turbo usually costs around $80,000 to $100,000, which is about 20 million naira.

But the thing I can't fathom is whether that watch can tell you the time of your death 'cuz if it can't tell me that,then it's a No No for me.
Buh shaa,izz nor my business! sad

See the pictures below,abeg.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDPyWqKEM-x/?taken-by=feeljeni&hl=en
As if d watch will tell her when Jesus is coming. #iranu# in capital letter.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by EreluY(f): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
REMINDS ME OF A SILLY GUY WHO KEPT UPDATING HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE, TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD HE'S HOLIDAYING ABROAD. BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, AREAS BOYS EMPTIED HIS HOME. DAYS AFTER HIS ARRIVAL, THEY CAME BACK FOR MAMA CHARLIE'S HEAD ON PAPER. BRAINLESS DUDE, KEEP UPDATING AREA BOYS.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by jclassiq(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hypocrites everywhere. angry So because some people have not eaten, she should not spend her money on what she feels like? Would she carry the money to heaven? Hunger is a world problem, it will probably never end. You only live once. There's time to give back and there should be time to enjoy, however way you feel like!

These same hypocrites will go and buy 3 beers and weed later tonight, why don't you donate that money to charity? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

In ur mind now U'd probably be thinking U've made a whole load of sense, bah?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by loomer: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
e no pain you na in you comment grin

So na only people wey e pain dey comment?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
loomer:

So na only people wey e pain dey comment?
yes o. it's either e pain you or e sweet you. I know say e no sweet you.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by sagieramos(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
how many gram of diamond/gold they take make dis trashy watch? what is the cost of 20KVA steam engin?

i've no respect 4 someone like her.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by loomer: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
mikolo80:
yes o. it's either e pain you or e sweet you. I know say e no sweet you.

If u say so. Me no fit argue. Person wey I no know before
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by obontami: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided e go tell am when Jesus dey come?

angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by obontami: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hypocrites everywhere. angry So because some people have not eaten, she should not spend her money on what she feels like? Would she carry the money to heaven? Hunger is a world problem, it will probably never end. You only live once. There's time to give back and there should be time to enjoy, however way you feel like!

These same hypocrites will go and buy 3 beers and weed later tonight, why don't you donate that money to charity? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
loomer:

If u say so. Me no fit argue. Person wey I no know before

OK na, anyhow you wan take am
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2016
ladyF:

hmmmm the thing tire me sha. Few years down the line, when these same hypocrite guys don hammer, not even their family members go see one kobo chop from them. Yet they want to come here and tell people how to spend their money, do they know how much the girl has even given out to help people?

Why don't they save their money for subscription that they are using to post comments on NL and give it out to the poor? When their babe asks them for N100 MTN now, they will come and open thread here.

If you cannot find a way to bless people when you don't have much, you won't change when you become a billionaire. Bloody hypocrites. grin

True that, i think we should continue this conversation over dinner this Friday? Lagoon restaurant Fine?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by princemartinsG(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2016
No matter the challenges and difficulties, Nigeria will surely reach its promise land

Keep your faith fire burning

Our Father will surely be liberated and celebrated
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2016
akpaulite:
make this babe notice me na

She wont.

Also consider that she might be a leS*****
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2016
This nonsense is 20m? What you want isn't always what you really need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.