Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? (3423 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by popcykaylah(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
hey guys! i have been wondering,so many Nigerian girls these days cheat on we guys and yet we say ladies are more than enough in this country.from my research i realized it isn't cause of money,my reason is i have seen cases of take money from a guy and give it to another.And neither is it cos sexual satisfaction cause i have seen cases where some ladies complain to be tired when their man touches them and they till go out to mess up with another man.anyways i am only asking which tribe is more promiscuous?i am a yoruba guy,my pick is a yoruba chick.Ondo chicks to be precise. Their names ; Tutu,bukky,seun etc...your take?
Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided how we go take know?how many states we don travel go

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by popcykaylah(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
well i have met enough chicks but i must confess my yoruba chicks bad gan... grin
Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by steffans(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
All tribes have dem.. But some are more promiscuous than others..
To answer u op..
It all depends on the type of ladies one is of close proximity with.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by popcykaylah(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
steffans:
All tribes have dem.. But some are more promiscuous than others..

To answer u op..

It all depends on the type of ladies one is of close proximity with.
yeah i agree with you with all women,i have igbo chicks with escapades too but my take is still yoruba..
Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by RoyalBlak007: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stop being a catalyst...

...to bad things,Preach Love!
Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by Maxi112: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
I so much hate this type of thread... we should be preaching love here not this poo abt our women

this might cause tribal war if time is not taken

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Complete BS

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Advice To All Men For The Week / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive / Oya! A Female Hooker Is Called Ashawo. What Is A Male Hooker Called ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.