Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (776572 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by born2rule231: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]any latest info my people?.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
ifymagik:

Yes Sir 500 Each
Thank u sir,sometimes one will just be tempted to give up on this country Nigeria,when are these politicians gonna change their way and do things the way it ought to?I'm seriously sick of this country that doesn't give hope to her youths
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
we shall scale through

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Zucci:
Mmm Thank you Lord for the Assurance, October 15 loading.... Pray hard guyz, been fasting!! coolMmm Thank you Lord for the Assurance, October 15 loading.... Pray hard guyz, been fasting!!
guy talk na wetin October 15 do?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Zucci: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pray and fast for 21 days.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Any relevant info from ur side
ifymagik:
Let Me be magnimous to share with u guys d information I have For ASP both GD and SP. More than the needed 500 will make it to d next stage of medicals and interview. Out of dis the needed 500 will emerge.

Results are already available. From what I was told the Best 5 candidates from Each LGA will surely make it to d next stage. Just pray and hope u scored high

If ur state has more dan 12 lga just know ur Competition is much higher cos only the Best candidates from only 12lga will pull through.

For Now nothin has been said abt d date that invitation will start rolling in. But all results are ready. Just as I commented earlier yestaday I have seen mine.

In all We all need prayers for Gods Favour coz Believe Me Its Highly Competitive and som "bigMen" are trying hard to Manipulate d process But God Pass them.

I am open to questions. U can ask me questions If I knw it I will be glad to answer

Cheers
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
dammyshow100:
pls can u tell us d cut off dey r trying to use for d exam

Honestly I can't tell but am thinking it might be 80%. Each question carry 2marks.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
shugaboy6102:
hmmm lucky u.I would have asked u how u saw urs but its none of my business.pls since u are open to questions.how many percentage did the question carry and also was the physical exercise used.thanks

Its 2marks per question and yes they will use d phyical exercise
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by olabode23: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2016
The Guardian Nigeria » APC members’ lobby for l... News Nigeria Africa World Metro Opinion Editorial Columnists Cartoons Busin Business News Business RoundUp Industry Aviation Capital Market Communications Energy DrillBytes Maritime SweetCrude Infrastructure Money Technology Gadgets Telecoms Social Media Sport Football Boxing Athletics Tennis Golf Arts Arts Art House Artfolk Literature Revue Sound n' Screen Theatre Visual Arts Features Policy & Politics BusinessAgro Education Executive Motoring Executive Briefs Focus Friday Worship Law Media Science Youth Speak Property Environment Mortgage Finance Real Estate Urban Development Guardian Woman Entrepreneurship GW Fiction Personality Issues WIMBIZ Saturday Magazine Youth Magazine Just Human Life & Style Love & Life Transition TraIbru 21 September 2016 MENU News | Ni loyalists delays police recruitment
By Karls Tsokar Abuja | 21 September 2016 | 4:37 am Mike Okiro, Chairman, Police Service Commission Lobbying by some ministers and All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwarts to get slots for their loyalists is delaying recruitment into the Nigeria Police. This situation has become worrisome to the Police Service Commission (PSC). Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s order for the recruitment of 10,000 personnel last year, the PSC opened a recruitment portal on April 1, 2016. However, the Assistant Director, Press in the PSC, Ikechukwu Ani said there was no cause for alarm as the process was on course and would be delivered on time. The Guardian investigations revealed that many of the candidates painstakingly went through the process of physical screening and aptitude test and are awaiting results.They are hopeful of success, following reported assurances by the PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro that the recruitment would be merit-based, as all applicants would be fairly treated and given equal opportunities. Competent sources at the PSC said: “To be honest the delay in the process is not because the commission cannot do it, but the series of notes sent in by some ministers with names of their candidates. This has greatly impeded the speedy execution of the mandate to get the 10,000 personnel recruited into the force. “Big political office holders, APC chieftains have their interest. We are compelled to smuggle in names of people that were not there in the first place and remove names of candidates that have gone through the screening process and are better qualified.“This is common in the country, some of these names were not on the first list of applicants that passed the screening, however, their names have being smuggled in.” The source however, assured The Guardian that the critical part of the screening had been concluded with an aptitude test, “Although the Sallah holidays affected the process.” On whether paucity of funds contributed to the delay, the source said: “Funds were released earlier this year by the presidency for the renovation of the training facilities, screening exercise and the recruitment. Uniforms, allowances and all that were released to the former Inspector General of Police (IGP), so there has been no problem with logistics.” He added: “It may happen before next week, because even at the commission they are not comfortable because the process was to begin last year, but the excuse was that it was not in the 2015 budget. This year that the money has been released, it is becoming very difficult, due to one reason or another. “But all the challenges would be over soon, and the process would be completed,” he assured.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by olabode23: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2016
The Guardian Nigeria » 21 September 2016
News | Nigeria APC members’ lobby for loyalists delays police recruitment By Karls Tsokar Abuja | 21 September 2016 | 4:37 am Mike Okiro, Chairman, Police Service Commission Lobbying by some ministers and All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwarts to get slots for their loyalists is delaying recruitment into the Nigeria Police. This situation has become worrisome to the Police Service Commission (PSC). Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s order for the recruitment of 10,000 personnel last year, the PSC opened a recruitment portal on April 1, 2016. However, the Assistant Director, Press in the PSC, Ikechukwu Ani said there was no cause for alarm as the process was on course and would be delivered on time. The Guardian investigations revealed that many of the candidates painstakingly went through the process of physical screening and aptitude test and are awaiting results.They are hopeful of success, following reported assurances by the PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro that the recruitment would be merit-based, as all applicants would be fairly treated and given equal opportunities. Competent sources at the PSC said: “To be honest the delay in the process is not because the commission cannot do it, but the series of notes sent in by some ministers with names of their candidates. This has greatly impeded the speedy execution of the mandate to get the 10,000 personnel recruited into the force. “Big political office holders, APC chieftains have their interest. We are compelled to smuggle in names of people that were not there in the first place and remove names of candidates that have gone through the screening process and are better qualified.“This is common in the country, some of these names were not on the first list of applicants that passed the screening, however, their names have being smuggled in.” The source however, assured The Guardian that the critical part of the screening had been concluded with an aptitude test, “Although the Sallah holidays affected the process.” On whether paucity of funds contributed to the delay, the source said: “Funds were released earlier this year by the presidency for the renovation of the training facilities, screening exercise and the recruitment. Uniforms, allowances and all that were released to the former Inspector General of Police (IGP), so there has been no problem with logistics.” He added: “It may happen before next week, because even at the commission they are not comfortable because the process was to begin last year, but the excuse was that it was not in the 2015 budget. This year that the money has been released, it is becoming very difficult, due to one reason or another. “But all the challenges would be over soon, and the process would be completed,” he assured.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by naijamyland: 3:54am On Sep 22, 2016
olabode23:
The Guardian Nigeria » 21 September 2016
News | Nigeria APC members’ lobby for loyalists delays police recruitment By Karls Tsokar Abuja | 21 September 2016 | 4:37 am Mike Okiro, Chairman, Police Service Commission Lobbying by some ministers and All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwarts to get slots for their loyalists is delaying recruitment into the Nigeria Police. This situation has become worrisome to the Police Service Commission (PSC). Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s order for the recruitment of 10,000 personnel last year, the PSC opened a recruitment portal on April 1, 2016. However, the Assistant Director, Press in the PSC, Ikechukwu Ani said there was no cause for alarm as the process was on course and would be delivered on time. The Guardian investigations revealed that many of the candidates painstakingly went through the process of physical screening and aptitude test and are awaiting results.They are hopeful of success, following reported assurances by the PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro that the recruitment would be merit-based, as all applicants would be fairly treated and given equal opportunities. Competent sources at the PSC said: “To be honest the delay in the process is not because the commission cannot do it, but the series of notes sent in by some ministers with names of their candidates. This has greatly impeded the speedy execution of the mandate to get the 10,000 personnel recruited into the force. “Big political office holders, APC chieftains have their interest. We are compelled to smuggle in names of people that were not there in the first place and remove names of candidates that have gone through the screening process and are better qualified.“This is common in the country, some of these names were not on the first list of applicants that passed the screening, however, their names have being smuggled in.” The source however, assured The Guardian that the critical part of the screening had been concluded with an aptitude test, “Although the Sallah holidays affected the process.” On whether paucity of funds contributed to the delay, the source said: “Funds were released earlier this year by the presidency for the renovation of the training facilities, screening exercise and the recruitment. Uniforms, allowances and all that were released to the former Inspector General of Police (IGP), so there has been no problem with logistics.” He added: “It may happen before next week, because even at the commission they are not comfortable because the process was to begin last year, but the excuse was that it was not in the 2015 budget. This year that the money has been released, it is becoming very difficult, due to one reason or another. “But all the challenges would be over soon, and the process would be completed,” he assured.
This is a forgone issue.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by frandies(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Zucci:
Mmm Thank you Lord for the Assurance, October 15 loading.... Pray hard guyz, been fasting!! coolMmm Thank you Lord for the Assurance, October 15 loading.... Pray hard guyz, been fasting!!

Wat sup with Oct. 15?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by LashoneGroup(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Improve your chances of making extra income. Join Dr. Lanre Shonekan On 29 Sept, 2016 Venue: Manor Event Center, Opposite First Bank Beside Diamond bank. Berger Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Tobbey(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2016
This month is gradually coming to an end o
Help Me God. Surprise me Lord smiley
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Sharpson25(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Any news
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by skydude(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
xseed:
I have a commissioner of police and a deputy governor, I hope to deploy their tactics to get into the police. I pray they be useful.

Me get IG,CNS,COAS,chief of Defence staff,president, vice president, senators, just hoping they help I and U
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ollyfessy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
plz guyz, anybody wit genuine n useful info abt d ongoin recruitment exercise (NPF) ?

if yes, kindly share
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Eastwoodonline(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
skydude:

Me get IG,CNS,COAS,chief of Defence staff,president, vice president, senators, just hoping they help I and U
U 4got to add ancestors to ur list
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ikdiaro(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
lolzzz! funny trend with comic individual.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
No even important gist today
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ayanbaba2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eastwoodonline:

grin
Eastwoodonline:

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ayanbaba2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Eastwoodonline:
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Norabay(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Zucci:
Pray and fast for 21 days.
busy busy
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Emmysteve(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
The list would be out tentatively by next week.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emmysteve:
alright
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
l never thought the recruitment process will take this long

too too long.
smh
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emmysteve:

We are watching.. .. Be careful not to be ensnared by ur own words. ..
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by skydude(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eastwoodonline:

Lol hahaha, your head is there
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Hadeh101: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2016
skydude:

Lol. I think the PSC is suppose to be independent...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
awaiting ASP.............. am perceiving it already...... can just wait to enter camp........God gat my back on dis

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by manbayu(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2016
I care not for the trendy act of knowing someone influential, I believe knowing God who has the mind of kings and chiefs is enough for me.......... que sera sera, in God I trust.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2016
it's another weekend. expectations suspended for the week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.