Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget (15189 Views)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by macino1(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Now is the time to work collectively
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Buhari d dullard... He is a failure he need to resign...

He is the dumbest and most clueless president we av ever had in the history of nigeria. I just hate him with passion.
Happy hating
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Burger01(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
adioolayi:
I have faith in PMB's lead government.
Me too smiley
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Justicealh3(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Enangson:
Saraki help clean up Buhari mess by passing the Budget, Buhari will surely return the favour by cleaning up Saraki mess at the Court.
Just
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

He is the dumbest and most clueless president we av ever had in the history of nigeria. I just hate him with passion.

Eeya.. Kpele # keep it up#
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Justicealh3(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
korel9:
I hope he doesn't come out later to deny commending them. undecided

Where my fellow wailers @? angry

Don't leave me solo on this thread o! grin
Dude, that's nig 4 we, saying things now, later denyin it.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Buhari is the best and greatest thing to ever happen to Nigeria at the moment. The guy too get swag. Padded budget or not, that budget was passed at the end. Shuooo
. d budget was reduced by 17bn.....dats y it was passed
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Obas101(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

Then go and die
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by divinehand2003(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
aidagbon:
. d budget was reduced by 17bn.....dats y it was passed

But it was still heavily padded now.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by engrlarex(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

just take it gently so it won't metamophorsised into High Blood Pressure whenever u hear the name Buhari...u still have a long way to go till 2023.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Rockstar2014(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Why all this unnecessary commend or are they not supposed to pass it before.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

Unfortunately for you, there's no cure for your disease. And I hope it's not terminal. grin

The dumbest and most clueless president we have ever had was voted out last year. That's why internationally, he is called the Ineffectual Buffoon.

Never again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by orakao8: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2016
GBAM!!!!
Enangson:
Saraki help clean up Buhari mess by passing the Budget, Buhari will surely return the favour by cleaning up Saraki mess at the Court.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by ogwuche4u(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

I Tell you, he doesn't give a Bleep about you. if asked Why you hate this man now, no genuine answer will be given. you go just die of Bp. no go think of How to transform your hatred into making money. otondo wailer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by busyfishing(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ipod gala-4elles wll be sad but who cares!!!
..tell them
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by RALPHOW(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Buhari is the best and greatest thing to ever happen to Nigeria at the moment. The guy too get swag. Padded budget or not, that budget was passed at the end. Shuooo

THE FIRST AND BEST PRESIDENT THAT SEND IN BUDGET TO NASS WITHOUT GHANA MUST GO
AND I COMMEND NASS FOR FOLLOWING RIGHT PART, DID THEIR JOB ACCORDINGLY
NIGERIA WILL GO FORWARD IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Diesel1:
2016 is almost getting to an end but dis country is just passing d bill

You might need to go back to school.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by pimpo: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
PassingShot:

Considering they had to do it without being bribed.

How do you know? You think everything they do will be on the front pages of the dailies??
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by divinehand2003(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2016
RALPHOW:

THE FIRST AND BEST PRESIDENT THAT SEND IN BUDGET TO NASS WITHOUT GHANA MUST GO
AND I COMMEND NASS FOR FOLLOWING RIGHT PART, DID THEIR JOB ACCORDINGLY
NIGERIA WILL GO FORWARD IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Akeey(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2016
I stand with the BUHARI lead Governance
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by adeoba2008(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Say baba. Lets go there.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by dragunov: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2016
omusiliyu:
Passing 2016 budget in April.

What a CHANGE
Nope! We're still in March.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by judondasylva(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by ODUBEZE: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
UTILITYMAY:
The work can now start proper
Almost a year, and the work is just starting properly? Lord have mercy!
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by judondasylva(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by DrTims(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
I just hope the budget will get me job. That's what I want to see now....
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by noblegrex: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

here the likes you're looking for 2+1000 likes. Hope you're satisfied with it. I hope that has fed you. EWU.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Albakol(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
may almighty Allah guide him through' to fulfil his promise.
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Money will start flowing now....Good one there
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good one there...Money will start flowing now
Re: Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget by Nasrite(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

i'd love to see ur bubu on d seat. until den, dnt criticise our very own baba u dullard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.