Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend (4352 Views)

DIRTY CHAT: How to Take Your Naughty Chat to NASTY CHAT Like a Bad Boy [PICTURE] / How Did You Meet Your Partner, Partners, Spouse or Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
[b]i want to share this with u,when u chart like this with ur spouse or galfriend.

You: hey

she: hello

you: xup

she i'm fyn & u?

You: gud

she: k

there's another guy online going like this

guy: good morning beauty,how's ur pretty self doing 2day?

She: lols.do u'av to make me blush dis early morning?

Guy: you deserve that my bestie,u always look more beautiful whenever you blush

she: wow! Stop flattering me jhoor

guy: i'm not baby,it's just that i love u and ur happiness matters a lot to me

she: i'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of making me happy whenever i chat with you

guy:you deserve 2 be happy,enjoy ur day my angel got to go now,chat later.

She: tnx sweerie,i'ii miss u,can't wait 2 av u u back online.

You may say she's too cheap to fall for mere words,but dat's how women were mearn't to be.they like soft words from their spouses
.Give it to her & watch her melt into your arms.The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving another man a chance to make his woman happyembarassed.some guys can't even remember when last dem tell their babe sey; babe u are beautiful.the highest na "babe when we go see na sad sad?
Learn to make your partner happy and cared for before it gets too late.

Abi ladies i lie?grin grin
[/b]

cc: lalasticala

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin op God mould your brain with better ingredients I swear.no mind them boys wey no sabi toast babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Osasnidas(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
hmm ok
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by jayloms: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Must everything b done always by d guys in so called Nigerian relationships? Papey, if you want her, coman collect her, no time for nansense! cool

3 Likes

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by h20water(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
grin op God mould your brain with better ingredients I swear.no mind them boys wey no sabi toast babe
babe, nah the same brain we get
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
nonsense angry
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
ggrin:
nonsense angry
gereaohia sadsad u neva like gud advice embarassed
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
This one na rubbish package meant for teens jarey . The thing is, We'll talk all these and more out when in bed or in some cosier mood when it will all make sense. A man that wakes up in the morning to rehearse all these lame lines to a girl is either voluntarily redundant or just pretending to be nice for the benefit of some cheap pvssy. That's watsup!

1 Like

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol... Dat gal na learner
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
pinceprinz:
This one na rubbish package meant for teens jarey . The thing is, We'll talk all these and more out when in bed or in some cosier mood when it will all make sense. A man that wakes up in the morning to rehearse all these lame lines to a girl is either voluntarily redundant or just pretending to be nice for the benefit of some cheap pvssy. That's watsup!
thats an examplenary chart,and nt actully mean't for pvssy.wise up young man.

U don't expect to cram all dat,and if u do,da replies would nt be thesameangry angry
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprepz:
lol... Dat gal na learner
what do u mean
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by KINGofTOTO: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
LoL, do dey toast w.hores, shey be na cash and carry

1 Like

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by BlackHummer(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
God mould your brain with better ingredients

LOL!
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
The dreaded "K".

When you get that shhh, just know it's a wrap.

[img]http://indranisingha.files./2014/03/counter-reply-for-k-like-a-boss.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
thats an examplenary chart,and nt actully mean't for pvssy.wise up young man.

U don't expect to cram all dat,and if u do,da replies would nt be thesameangry angry
the problem with me is that I'm not as shallow minded as you. Was talking high definition boy. The world in my eyes sees it as lame to repeat rituals you offer while knocking when the door has finally been opened. There are more logical and necessary things to discuss when you're finally into the relationship than flatteries and exchange of childish gestures boy. You can reminisce that honestly when you guys meet real life or when in bed... Me chatting someone up is to exchange real stuffs .

Anyway, I don't expect u to understand me. Disregard all those .

2 Likes

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Praying to av dat kinda guy embarassed
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by shesAgem: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Single and ready for love? Tweet/DM gender, age & location to @MatchmadeNg or visit /eEfea1.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
[b]i want to share this with u,when u chart like this with ur spouse or galfriend.

You: hey

she: hello

you: xup

she i'm fyn & u?

You: gud

she: k

there's another guy online going like this

guy: good morning beauty,how's ur pretty self doing 2day?

She: lols.do u'av to make me blush dis early morning?

Guy: you deserve that my bestie,u always look more beautiful whenever you blush

she: wow! Stop flattering me jhoor

guy: i'm not baby,it's just that i love u and ur happiness matters a lot to me

she: i'm in a relationship dear but the truth is that u've a way of making me happy whenever i chat with you

guy:you deserve 2 be happy,enjoy ur day my angel got to go now,chat later.

She: tnx sweerie,i'ii miss u,can't wait 2 av u u back online.

You may say she's too cheap to fall for mere words,but dat's how women were mearn't to be.they like soft words from their spouses
.Give it to her & watch her melt into your arms.The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving another man a chance to make his woman happyembarassed.some guys can't even remember when last dem tell their babe sey; babe u are beautiful.the highest na "babe when we go see na sad sad?
Learn to make your partner happy and cared for before it gets too late.

Abi ladies i lie?grin grin
[/b]

it will be nice to do all; however, ladies don't appreciate guys that are nice. fûçk this shît!

3 Likes

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

it will be nice to do all; however, ladies don't appreciate guys that are nice. fûçk this shît!

Slots players cheating females dont like nice guys

Speak from d perspective dat matters
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Pennsylvania: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
I so much dislike the letter or should I say word 'K', I hate it when people use it on me cos I don't use it for people either. angry
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Slots players cheating females dont like nice guys

Speak from d perspective dat matters

Cheating females??

From experience, I know that most ladies detest nice guys. Too much nice words are a turn-off for most ladies.

However, once in a while you can appreciate your lady with beautiful words.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

Cheating females??

From experience, I know that most ladies detest nice guys. Too much nice words are a turn-off for most ladies.

undecided why ur type is either single or always changing relationships .
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

Cheating females??

You just nailed it... Talking from experience?
VERY TRUE...
I'm a victim of such poetry and they all dissed me like I'm nobody
Now? Bleep that shit... I barely tell a girl how beautiful she looks... grin
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mushyhills:

VERY TRUE...

sad wicked!

1 Like

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

the problem with me is that I'm not as shallow minded as you. Was talking high definition boy. The world in my eyes sees it as lame to repeat rituals you offer while knocking when the door has finally been opened. There are more logical and necessary things to discuss when you're finally into the relationship than flatteries and exchange of childish gestures boy. You can reminisce that honestly when you guys meet real life or when in bed... Me chatting someone up is to exchange real stuffs .

Anyway, I don't expect u to understand me. Disregard all those .
lols.ofcorse i would disregard ur baseless write up.

Sorry to say this bt i think u have problem with ur self esteem kiddo.

If i may ask,what is wrong with the bolded.lame u said

This kid,u need nt repeat this anywhere,because u might leave their with broken limp.stop trying to score poing when all u have are baseless
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
lols.ofcorse i would disregard ur baseless write up.

Sorry to say this bt i think u have problem with ur self esteem kiddo.

If i may ask,what is wrong with the bolded.lame u said

This kid,u need nt repeat this anywhere,because u might leave their with broken limp.stop trying to score poing when all u have are baseless

smiley Ok
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided why ur type is either single or always changing relationships .

I have just browsed through some topics created by you; I will not go into any banter with you.

For the records, I'm in an amazing relationship with a lady that appreciates that words only do not make relationships grow.

Mushyhills:

VERY TRUE...
cool
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

I have just browsed through some topics created by you; I will not go into any banter with you.

For the records, I'm in an amazing relationship with a lady that appreciates that words only do not make relationships grow.

cool
cool den ur actions must b romantic cool nd nice ryt?

I kno actions is included too
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Mushyhills(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
By
halfricanadian:

sad wicked!

It's not wickedness...
I was once all sweet with words...
Every morning I write poems tho I still do buh I keep that in my personal jotter..
Buh to all ladies I have been all sweet to...
They all give one reply...

I CANT DATE YOU COS YOUR VERY FRAGILE [color=#000099][/color] DAMN... I JUST ADAPTED
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend by Adasun(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
saintneo:

Cheating females??

ooo i c,so what do u say I hate u?u look like poo?or what? are those bad guy word u use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimacy Gadget From 1840 Made For A Rich Wife From Husband As Gift Up For Sale / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / The Guy Was A Scum!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.