Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? (5578 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2016
I met this girl in 2009 when i was in Nigeria, she's really a sweet girl and was 23 at the time.
She's really lovely, a good cook and a ride or die, she will do anything i tell her but she had a problem, she can't say no to sex.

I wanted to marry her but i found out how unfaithful she was, she can fucck anything, she even fuccked two of my friends but i didn't wanna hurt her by telling her i knew she fuccked my guys.
I was lucky to get out of the relationship alive because she's the kind of girl that would kill you and and then commit suicide if you ever tell her you want a break up.

I got the opportunity to permanently move to America, one month before i traveled, she fuccked 2 of my cousins.
It didn't bother me because i knew it's over because she won't see me again for the rest of her life.

We've been talking on Skype, phone,Facebook and WhatsApp since i got here and i still tell her i still love her and want to marry her but on some real shiit, i don't wanna marry her even if you put a gun to my head.

She recently was talking of sending money so i would come down next month and marry her, her dad is filthy rich, how do i tell her i don't want to marry her.

She can kill herself if i ever tell her

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by nkenu(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Be a man and tell her the truth that you can't marry her , and stop wasting her time.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Smh

Promise her till dey marry u guys togeda nd send u d certificate

Dis days u dont need to b present at ur own wedding

Certificate wee reach u any where in d world

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Aw

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by omoplaycool(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Same way you just told us. The earlier the better... Stop wasting her time ko ,...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Smh

Promise her till dey marry u guys togeda nd send u d certificate

Dis days u dont need to b present at ur own wedding

Certificate wee reach u any where in d world

I don't want to marry a slut.
She already fuccked 4 of my friends and two cousins

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

In dj khaled's voice * is she loyal? Is she smart? Is she grateful? Does she have d keys to ur heart? *

If den put a prenup on her wink
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2016
omoplaycool:
Same way you just told us. The earlier the better... Stop wasting her time ko ,...

She might kill herself.
She will be in great shock
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

In dj khaled's voice * is she loyal? Is she smart? Is she grateful? Does she have d keys to ur heart? *

If den put a prenup on her wink

Put a prenup on a girl that can't say no to guys
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by ehinmowo: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
let time fades d feelings
give her less attention everyday.
she will want to make it work for d first couple of months. bt after a while, her feelings for u will begin to diminish.

To keep d friendship, u cn call ones a month or two to ask abt her wellbeing.

this works lik magic, no matter how chronic d feeling seemd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

She might kill herself.
She will be in great shock

People always tink dat way

U leave if she wont follow alhaji or chairman

cheesy girls will do like dey can die bt hop on d next diick faster dan usain bolt on field track

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by kaziblake(f): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Nigga tell her and stop beating around the bush.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Put a prenup on a girl that can't say no to guys

Ok date her till eternity u cant marty u cant break up

U cant even avoid her social media too?

U a joke

See i had my dream lover i was lucky to av very lucky tot i wud die if i walk away always crying d strength is dere from no where i aint dead and i walked away
undecided u tink dey gona die? Joke laughs in dead pools voice

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by jmichlins(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Guy let her know you are aware of her deeds with your family and friends and if she changes you can go ahead with her if not drop her like she is hotter than coal. Suicide ni murder ko
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Gt

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by amtaken(f): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Tell her how you would have been the happiest man on earth if you marry her but that you can't because she was unfaithful to you with 4 friends and 2 cousins, that even now you don't know who she's cheating you with.

Tell her the truth and move on. Stop giving her false hope.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok date her till eternity u cant marty u cant break up

U cant even avoid her social media too?

U a joke

See i had my dream lover i was lucky to av very lucky tot i wud die if i walk away always crying d strength is dere from no where i aint dead and i walked away
undecided u tink dey gona die? Joke laughs in dead pools voice

Avoid her on social media ??
I don't wanna get rid of her like that.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Obas101(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Are you a man at all.. Don't be oblivious to d things she has done tell her you know that she slept with your friends.. Wots all dis talk about killing herself. I I think you are the one leading her on from ur conversation

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Avoid her on social media ??
I don't wanna get rid of her like that.

den stay with her

Pls u ursef is so annoying

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by RichYoungNigga: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

den stay with her

Pls u ursef is so annoying

I will fess up.
Tomorrow is the day.
I will tell her exactly how it is.

I'm done with her right away
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I will fess up.
Tomorrow is the day.
I will tell her exactly how it is.

I'm done with her right away

embarassed be nice saying it b really nice
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by drinkmorewater: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2016
So what's bothering U?

Just tell her simple and short so she can invest in someone else, stop leading her on!

And if U want to do it, Call or talk to her face to face, no whatsapp or texting breakover talk.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by tolzy90(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Simple, jst confront her with the allegations you put up there and that you'll find it difficult to trust her after marriage. Shikena! Bt whch kain girl b dt sef eww!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2016
jesuuuu shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by UnknownT: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
She was 23 then, meaning she is 30 now. No dey give am false hope oh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by danduchi(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Since she's an infidel, get a real proof where she will cheat on you dump her or better still the easiest way is to reduce communication with her giving excuse to workload. She go tire. (Remember to dump ur frnds as well and stay far from ur cousins) if u don't, ur future wife might be faithful but they will rape her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Feranchek(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Gbagaun! See otondo. Dey dia dey act like nwantakiri. Smh4your mumurity

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
See his dp, OP you met your type

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Bensondrums(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Am speechless....wat a LovePeddler
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by ritababe(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
so you want to break up with her because she's fucking your friends, why didn't you confirm from her if its true or not, some people can be so jealous that they would want to put sand sand inside your garri thereby spreading fake news, she possess everything apart from that please take her down and discuss like mature people before taking final decision, you know the grass is not always greener
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
UnknownT:
She was 23 then, meaning she is 30 now. No dey give am false hope oh
my tot exactly, she's very childish to be putting words in the ops mouth. I feel sorry for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness: Nicki Minaj Photo’d In A Dress With One Of Her Boobs Out / Molested By My Older Aunt / How Do You Deal With Anger Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.