Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigeria’s Government: Living The High Life - Financial Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Government: Living The High Life - Financial Times (1779 Views)

Osinbajo Delivering A Speech At The Financial Times Africa Summit / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria’s Government: Living The High Life - Financial Times by obailala(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Na woah for my fellow country man. You said the info is readily available in the public domain and I went to public domain and got one then you said it's fake and doctored. I ask you to provide the original and you again say it's in the public domain for anyone with access to internet! Is this your original budget occult?

Which address of a primary school where it is been taught so I can visit and access from there?
I'm sure you know there is something called budget office and they have a website?.... If you like stay here and be asking me for budget' or you can just stick with your gossip blogs, or you can go back to akara school.
Re: Nigeria’s Government: Living The High Life - Financial Times by SleekMallam: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2016
obailala:
I'm sure you know there is something called budget office and they have a website?.... If you like stay here and be asking me for budget' or you can just stick with your gossip blogs, or you can go back to akara school.
You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say next will probably be stupid anyway.
Re: Nigeria’s Government: Living The High Life - Financial Times by obailala(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say next will probably be stupid anyway.
I didnt expect my chastisements to make sense to you anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Introduced Tribal Politics.by Ffk / The History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today By 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.