Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Insincere Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insincere Men. (800 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insincere Men. by sarahwhite: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2009
pls friends, i want to tel me how to know a sincere man.
Re: Insincere Men. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2009
impossible, you just have to go along and hope that whatever he tells you is the truth. a lie will always come out one day or another so time will only tell. do no rush into anything that you are not certain of, and if you have any doubts then "investigate".
know that some people are VERY good at being dishonest and hiding the truth.
Re: Insincere Men. by sarahwhite: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2009
yes, thats it. i always believe everytin he says , but at the end they all turn a mirage.
Re: Insincere Men. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
it means that you want to believe what they are saying so much that you dont use your head instead.
believe what you see, believe what you feel, dont just believe anything that comes out of any horses mouth.
if you accept the fact that most people lie, either it be the small white lie or the absurd non sense then you will always be on your guard.
also (dont get me wrong) being desperate will make some people ignore what is the obvious for the sake of not being alone.
use your head and time to flush out all liars. dont rush into anything.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Ur Relationship / Am Confused / Why Do Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.