Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Would You Dress Your Son Like This? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? (72541 Views)

Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) / How To Dress Your Best (and Most Comfortable) For Summerfest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Akapela(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Minus d earring
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by modivaz(f): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Yes oooo....geeeegyy
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Ada9103(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

nwa imaka
inugo di? kiss

dnt know why i always have one kind feeling for Adas grin

Lolzzzz....
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Lillysam: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
No!
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by seunny4lif(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by LecciGucci: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolzzzz....

i didnt ask for a 'LOL'
its not an Easter gift grin.
i asked a question cheesy
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Leriebloom(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aside from the earrings why the heck not?
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by InHim4Him(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tomorrow all the yes commenters will be decrying corruption. Bring up the child the way he should go. Don't blame him when he can't meet up with your setup and goes into drugs to keep goofing.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by holuwatunmishe(f): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
No no no , it doesn't show any form of decency ,there's a more pleasant way to dress a kid and he will look really handsome and baby like. My view though
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by smartoliver(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy Wthout the Earring..Yeah.Is it just me or dis kid luks like KISS DANIEL
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adewunmi84:
No.it doesn't glorify the name if God.
wetin concern God with this?
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Yes bt without the earring n necklace.
whats wrong with gold chain? Nawao for some Nigerians
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by 41lady(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
The earing and the necklace belong to women can't wear them on my male child, all other things ceteris paribus.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by bluntspade: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Dklef(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nah...
Thats rather too flashy for a kid, his age.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by ninodaniel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
mehn am gonna fvckin dress my kid like dis wit d earring join. na d earring complete d swagg na.y all of una dey form no earring but psquare wey dey Wear earring and u girls r tripn and even crying for them
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:
grin I'm feeling him!
yes I can dress him lyk this, except the earring..no.
cheesy Long time madam. Happy Easter celebration!
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by BabaArmstrong(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ill add more chain to his other hand , diamond ring in two of his finger. My son gotta look better me
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
op why not? lol its very cool. untill he is old enough to choose a dress code for himself.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by MichaelDares(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ekakamba:
grin wink
Mehn this dope, it Rocks
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by wiseoneking: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ekakamba:
grin wink
Only for shameless parents. Some of these type of kids grow up to send them to early grave either by force or by their life Style.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by wiseoneking: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:
grin I'm feeling him!

You are not better off to the parents if you dressed him without ear ring. Na thesame birth feather.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by wiseoneking: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
EroticAngelina post: grin I'm feeling him!

You are not better off to the parents if you dressed him without ear ring. Na thesame birth feather.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Ekakamba: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
negro = nigga. So?
olonadeto:
am not a nigga,only nigga can dress his or son this way.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by skedy1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dap!
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Lukandah00001(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
No I prefer him simple all the time. Just like that

Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by breakeven: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Almost every one is saying no. Then who gave birth to those children who wear their trousers on their lap in the name of forming big boys? kiss undecided
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by DonBenny77(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adewunmi84:
No.it doesn't glorify the name if God.

u r going too far d only tin wrong wit dat is d earing
pls leave God out o dis
how do u knw dat for sure ..are u God?
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by ifeomaekol(f): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
whats wrong with gold chain? Nawao for some Nigerians
nothing wrong wt gold chain dear, I wear one myself bt u dnt dress a child dt way, hw do u think he ll turn out wen he grows up? Well dts my opinion tho, I kw u n odas ll hv theirs. Its all abt choice, my boy aint gonna dress like dt----period.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Eddy2cute(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why not grin without the ear ring cos I don't use it and I will never angry

But my own children must dress to kill cos they father have the money grin

I wrote dis after smoking Aba weed grin
smoking weed or using stud (earring) which is better?
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by scholes0(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nope.

Simplicity is best for kids, you are trying to raise children that value humility.
a kid can look simple and nice in a "kiddy" way without earnings and chains and flashy haircuts.
Re: Would You Dress Your Son Like This? by Eddy2cute(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
ninodaniel:
mehn am gonna fvckin dress my kid like dis wit d earring join. na d earring complete d swagg na.y all of una dey form no earring but psquare wey dey Wear earring and u girls r tripn and even crying for them
abi oo my broda, infact I hate those hypocrites people xpecially girls that say they hate or detest guys using stud. Saying its irresponsible. But yet they all would faint and die 4 celebs wearing it. Cus for me, when u dress neat and sharp with studs to swag it up is just cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.