Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken (7336 Views)

Check Out Munachi Abii's HOT Best Friend Isoken! / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married / Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by chiogo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
Missy B:

Gbam!!
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by obinna5000(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k[/flash]

Now, thats what I call murdering English with confidence. grin
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by oyinda3(f): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2009
chiogo:

It's not about being prostitutes, sluts, etc 'cause I haven't really seen the girls do anything sexual with D'banj the few times I watched some clips on youtube, unless they have. As for the ones on flavor of love, most of 'em had 'sexual encounters' with the ugly man.  cheesy And they got paid by VH1.  wink

When I say 'embarrassing themselves', I talk about their sluggish attitude. They barely do any meaningful activity other than eat and mutter incoherent stuff lol or some dancing outta nowhere  psychotic, I tell ya. There are no competitions, dates, nothing. If no be lack of money cause am I dunno what else.

it should blamed on the producers' as they didn't plan the show well. nigerian govt has nothing to do with it. lol
but i guess it's a novel idea in naija so maybe if a new season comes up they will learn from their mistakes n plan it better to actually include more activities to keep the show interesting.
even the editing is bad.  lipsrsealed
if u watch big brother online 24 hr live feeds same thing goes on. contestants are not doing any meaningful activity other than roaming about, chatting, eating n sleeping etc. but the 1 hr tv show is edited to show us only the most dramatic moments (fights, competitions, strategy plannings etc pretty much rita like scenes) or scenes that contribute to a meaningful plot. and this isn't too difficult to achieve since they only have to condense a whole week into 3 hours or so (if the show is 3x a week).  why can't koko mansion do that?  the show is definitely horribly produced imo the parts where they're roaming abt is supposed to be edited out. i mean who cares to watch that on tv?

but if ur talking about rita's presentation, then that i will blame everything about that presentation (from her bad speech to the subject) on the govt. lol she seems pretty smart n knowledgeable though. just the razzness was too much n i blame it on the naija education system. lol
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by chiogo(f): 3:33am On Jul 31, 2009
umm, the "I blame the Nigerian government" talk was supposed to be a joke considering how boring the show is and they agreed to it for some change. If things were fine with Nigeria, those girls wouldn't be there. ah, forget it. .

Either way, Rita doesn't seem smart to me, "we do demons", seriously?? she's funny sha.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by oyinda3(f): 4:45am On Jul 31, 2009
lol. didn't kno u meant it as a joke.
yea rita is funny but there is a lot of truth to what she's saying. abi don't we do demons? lol cheesy

u watch the show?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Naturez(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2009
bawomolo:

playboy mansion or koko mansion?
Which one he resemble for you eye?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Naturez(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2009
obinna5000:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k[/flash]

Now, thats what I call murdering English with confidence. grin

This your video na bad ooo cheesy Shey na yahoo guys be her problem all her life ni? Because apart from all the bullets she dey shoot that's all she's mentioning "Yahoo guys"
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by GEW: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2009
that was how daft  jade goody of the big brother fame made her money.  if she markets herself properly she might make good cash from this.
Naturez:

This your video na bad ooo cheesy Shey na yahoo guys be her problem all her life ni? Because apart from all the bullets she dey shoot that's all she's mentioning "Yahoo guys"
this is sad
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by chiogo(f): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. didn't kno u meant it as a joke.
yea rita is funny but there is a lot of truth to what she's saying. abi don't we do demons? lol cheesy

u watch the show?
Not really, only seen a few clips a couple of times on youtube. I watched the 'blowing of grammar' episode here on nairaland.
Well, I don't do demons, some Nigerians do but that's not the correct response to give about fraud/corruption in the country IMO.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by MrCrackles(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
Fuc/k Koko Mansion. . . . I will rather hack off and roast my own testicles on a flaming hot grill than watch the JOKe of the century! angry grin
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by ikamefa(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc/k Koko Mansion. . . . I will rather hack off and roast my own testicles on a flaming hot grill than watch the JOKe of the century! angry grin

hummmmmmmmmm! roasted nuts yum! yum!  " grin"
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by oyinda3(f): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
chiogo:

Not really, only seen a few clips a couple of times on youtube. I watched the 'blowing of grammar' episode here on nairaland.
Well, I don't do demons, some Nigerians do but that's not the correct response to give about fraud/corruption in the country IMO.

i think she meant juju when she said demons. but i dunno. her grammer get as e be lol
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by deepthroat(f): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2009
We do demons, Where did they find these shrimps?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Rebarobyn: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2009
deepthroat:

We do demons, Where did they find these shrimps?

from the sea of confusion and illiteracy - Made in Edo
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by oyinda3(f): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2009
Rebarobyn:

from the sea of confusion and illiteracy - Made in Edo

hey!! lol
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by SteLette(f): 2:05am On Aug 01, 2009
Rita, Rita, Rita, where do I start, she is funny tho and obviously doesnt realise it which makes it even more funny-er!, grin
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by maedan(f): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2009
lol @ OP, I just love the transcipty thing you did with the Rita shelling. Someone also has a "remix" of it somewhere on NL too, you should listen to it! Noone will be forgetting that episode in a hurry!!
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Naturez(m): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are so right boo,Its definitely the JOKE of the century. But no roast those precious things ooo, your babe no go happy tongue
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Ifygurl: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2009
Wow in the video. I didn't understand anything she said.
What was she talking about?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Moyola(f): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
Isn't this d same Rita errones votin 4. . . undecided hehe!
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by bawomolo(m): 5:02am On Aug 03, 2009
Ifygurl:

Wow in the video. I didn't understand anything she said.
What was she talking about?

naija people are bad.

they do demon
they do jazz

efcc is under yahoo yahoo boys

translation - nigerian people suck and engage in witchcraft. the efcc is controlled by fraudstars that are never caught.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2009
politically incorrect joke - them edo chicks have missed their calling - why be hoes in italy when you can be world beating comedians cheesy cheesy
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Rebarobyn: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2009
oyb:

politically incorrect joke - them Edo chicks have missed their calling - why be hoes in italy when you can be world beating comedians cheesy cheesy

at least Rita didn't miss her calling, she only needs a translator! lol
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Naturez(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2009
bawomolo:

naija people are bad.

they do demon
they do jazz

translation - nigerian people suck and engage in witchcraft. the efcc is controlled by fraudstars that are never caught.

What a lovely translation
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by sweeti14(f): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2009
omo dis girl is riili 4ni.she got mi almost peeing on my self due to laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by chyk91(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2009
see bullet nw.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
bawomolo:

naija people are bad.

they do demon
they do jazz

bawomolo - protocol droid cheesy cheesy if engineering doesn't work out you can always do a c3po for naija tourists cheesy cheesy
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by QueenN2(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
d girl dey give joy jare. cheesy
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Dclique(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2009
Rotflmao,
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by BABE3: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
Rita is jst A CoMic RELIef
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by bawomolo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
oyb:

bawomolo - protocol droid cheesy cheesy if engineering doesn't work out you can always do a c3po for naija tourists cheesy cheesy

abi o that's another career option cheesy

that video never gets old. where is rita anyway?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
bawomolo:

abi o that's another career option cheesy

that video never gets old. where is rita anyway?

She's now doing face of sleek!

Check-out 10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo / Marlians: Nigerians Reacts Over Ladies Naked Pictures Going Viral Online(photos)