Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken (7335 Views)

Check Out Munachi Abii's HOT Best Friend Isoken! / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married / Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, I see n reason why anyone should abuse the young kokolet
Rita is like anyone of us, the only difference is her environment. That tells you what Nigeria schools are bringing up. What happened to her is not her fault and I see no reason why anyone should blame here> she wasn't going to speak English before if situatn did not warrant her to do that, She tried her best, and I guess her best her best as made her a talk of the town, Come to think of if, what other thing do you think is bad about the lady apart from her English, we shouldn't crucify her cos of that, you never can tell, she may be better is some other aspect apart from English, She is beautiful, decent, young,and a comedian by language. What else do you want from her
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by ikeyman00(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^^na lie

she no dey watch tv

read paper novel

the babe na confident slowpoke
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by ohisng(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2009
That shows you the state of our educational system!!
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by yme1(f): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2009
the only problem i have with her is that she is from edostate undecided as if the edos hasnt had enough insult, she come dey had to am too by speaking yoglish instead of english cheesy

anyway all join not everyone is into this english stuff tho undecided
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by ohisng(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
And na my state! What a shame!! Guess she dey find money when she go take go italy go sell melons!
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by aieromon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
Anybody know where she is now?
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by prudentcy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
she suppose 2 b awarded wit her grammar,
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Rooneyboy(m): 1:58am On Oct 16, 2009
Free this babe jor , we certainly are not perfect in everything , 1 thing i detest most in life is laughing at people when they are making efforts.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by mamagee6(f): 2:08am On Oct 16, 2009
Rita who? cool
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by Rebarobyn: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2009
she is currently campaigning for votes to be the new face of sleek!

here is are some recent messages from her-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oREWCkpohOs

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102357159780088&ref=ss

an honest personal opinion---she's just keeps embarrassing herself, she needs exposed people to advise her on how to gain popularity and not some random people who shoot ridiculous clips of her and post it on fb/youtube.
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by THEAMAKA(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2010
i've always thought rita was fly, despite her english.
i guess she is doing some modeling here and there.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_zqXrwtI3ri0/Sug5IWAiIVI/AAAAAAAABQE/p_LB4LnPBEc/s400/IMG_7626.JPG[/img]
Re: Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
and i thinking i is the only one can't spoke engrilsh na wa ooo. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 19 Year Old Girl Claiming She Sold Her Virginity For £1million ( Photos) / Marlians: Nigerians Reacts Over Ladies Naked Pictures Going Viral Online(photos) / Popular Husband Snatcher, Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.