Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever (988 Views)

OPINION: Why Buhari Is Right In Asking The World Bank To Focus On The North / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by Halleydavid: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Some people are just crazy and funny at the same time. A wanted suspect did the most unthinkable craziest thing anyone could think of doing. After seeing his picture top among wanted list, he contacted the police via Facebook asking why his picture was top on the list when his crime was just a minor one. According to the UK Mirror, Roderick Hill wanted to know why his face was on top of the police's wanted list.

The Linden Police Department posted on March 20: "Roderick Hill of Linden and Mobile is wanted for Attempting to Elude, considered armed. Anyone caught helping him will be charged with Hindering Prosecution. Hill replied in the comment section a day later, saying:

"Wtf?? Man y'all doing too much... it's murderers out here and y'all worried bout lil ol' me? Wow...sad,"

Explaining further, he later added:
"And it was not a high-speed chase I ran on foot so it's not even a felony"
When someone asked what his supposed offence was, Hill explained:
"I ran from them... I've never been caught or charged with a gun never robbed. So how is it fair to label me armed over a traffic offence."
"And it was not a high-speed chase I ran on foot so it's not even a felony..."
A Facebook user pointed out that he should probably turn off his location on his phone.

"Bruh all I can say is to turn your location off on your phone."

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/wanted-suspect-contacts-police-asking.html

Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by kachi19: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lmao if it was me I'd had done the same. But sincerely they (british) would go that extreme for such minor case if he was a white folk
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by boboLIL(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
The niqqa get mind abeg....
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by chiefobdk(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
why is dis in the politics section...

why is my post about imo state university strike..not in the politics section.

I guess the moderator took it to education so people won't see it cos it make apc look bad.
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by Halleydavid: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2016
boboLIL:
The niqqa get mind abeg....

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy no be small kind oo

1 Like

Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by a2personal2013: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol.....tell them bro, that's the Only way you can make your voice heard.....

Still laughing real hard .
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by a2personal2013: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol.....tell them bro, that's the Only way you can make you voice heard.....

Still laughing real hard .
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by donsteady(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Crazy generation
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by seunny4lif(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by 400billionman: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Thats how Bubu forgot Agatu and said Rivers is the most dangerous place in the world.

BIAS. .
Re: Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever by Owoloku1: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2016
That nigga get ballz of steel I swear

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Won’t Approve 2016 Budget Yet –presidency / Chaaaaaaaaai!!! Boooohari Has Finished Us / PHOTO FG Delegates Along Maiduguri-chibok Road Stopped & Greeted Soldiers & CJTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.