Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos (33551 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by Bgorgeous: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2016
This is how we celebrate criminal s and abuse the just. How then can this country move forward
Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by Alphaoscar: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Kanyekels:

What made him a clown? Because he was detained illegally? I think you are the clown here because even the Constitution says your are innocent until proven guilty. You are more qualified to be a clown.
So gullible

Your need to be formatted . its not your fault that you can't reason more than your brain capability.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by sexybol(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2016
jidowu84:

Before nko? If he do otherwise, na death be dat, so it's better to stay mute.
Have you suddenly forgotten the saying......"Silence is the best answer to a fool" ? Fayose na big mumu, I wish you were in Ekiti to understand better. Infact he is the least person that should be talking about governance as far as the present democracy is concerned. If I were him I would have kept a low profile like Aregbe and some others to save myself from ridicule. All fayose is doing is crying wolf to save his seat, he is never interested in what happens in the country or even PDP. Like I said if you were in Ekiti you will understand! Whats heroic about been detained and freed? It means all those kidnapped by criminals and later freed are more of a hero than this pretending and redundant house of assembly member. Hero ko hero ni
Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by genetics111: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
That Pavilion was build by Fayemi. The villain has not commission any projects but to make not noise.
Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by olajigaolamide: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
The real definition of hypocrisy..
Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by BabaO2: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
light004:

It's pathetic how in the name of party everything seems right in the eyes of APC party faithfuls.

So sad, the level we have sunk to. Truth and objective have lost their hold on us; everything goes depending on the side or person involved.

We should be very careful what will promote because it may one day be our albatross.

Shame on those despite overwhelming evidence still continue to uphold falsehood, lies and propaganda. Elections are over, Nigerians from all sections must pull together and uphold the truth at all times because it all that's left. The truth!

The government must follow the constitution and laws of the land at all times and not when they choose to. No one should be above it including the President! You can't be arresting people arbitrarily without the due process being followed and detain them without trial. It's a bad omen for Nigeria of today, the effect is damaging in all ramifications.

I like your heart, you want the best for the country, but you are reading too much and believing too much in sponsored campaigns. two points: (a) Saraki and Tinubu cases are different, why are some people maliciously distorting the facts to look the same. (b) Nigerians should know, they have no good right to criticise a government on performance when the budget has not been passed. Note that Nigeria budget was passed less than a week, look back at the disparaging comments from people that supposed to know their rights even when they don't know the importance of passage of budget
Re: Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos by 400billionman: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
Fayose, the national lion of Pdp and troubler of Buhari.

Brought to tears seeing that Fayose sent him a chatered chopper to fly him from Abuja.

Fayose, i love you.

Courage is ur second name..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.