Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest (33526 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by MEDICPATH(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2018
The common sense senator,sen.Ben Bruce reacted last night through his twitter handle about the ordeal of Sen. Dino Melaye in the hands of security agents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/988872415773167624

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by rollybest(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
True talk. Buhari na waooo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by seunmsg(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Ben Bruce should shut up and stop talking nonsense. A senator is a Nigerian without immunity just like any of us. He should be treated the same way ordinary Nigerians accused of criminality are treated. This is not about PDP or APC or opposition politics.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by MaziOmenuko: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Twitter senator.

We Nigerians are always being treated like this by the Nigerian police, but you senators refused to speak against it and believed it would never get to you. How many of you spoke out when we youths voiced out against SARS and started ENDSARS campaign? We spoke about the unlawful detention, extra-judicial killings, highhandedness of the SARS and Police force yet you all enjoyed your N13mil per week allocation and kept quite.. You invited the IGP and was asking why he was sleeping with his junior officer rather than address our cries.

Now the chicken has come home to roost, it is now one of you and you want us to voice out. Abeg, make everyone answer him papa name.

298 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by CilicMarin: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
PDP did worse to Senator Okadigbo, even tear gassed him to death in Kano.

PDP Using the same Police locked out the National Assembly because some of its members defected to APC.

PDP withdrew the Security details of The then Speaker of the House of Rep. Hon. Tambuwal.

Useless ethnic party.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by lexzycc: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Let them pay for their bad deeds, PDP., MPP OR PPPPPPPP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by adem30: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Someone should remind that idiot called Senator Ben Bruce that these happened during their PDP reign. Not everybody is on 2MB memory like Ben Bruce

38 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Twitter warrior as usual grin grin You have your reply already up there.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by MEDICPATH(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
On a second thought,I think the senator made sense it could be melaye today and you tomorrow...We all have equal chance of becoming a senator someday

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
All presidents since return of democracy from 1999 till date have always used these agencies (DSS, EFCC, NPF, etc) as their lapdogs to run down whoever is a threat to them.
Obasanjo did his, Jonathan did his, ie, Tambuwa, Amaechi, and today same thing is happening.
I fear more because successive governments become worse than their predecessors .
Bag of rice was about 2.5k during Obansanjo, became 7.5k under Jonathan and now it has become about 18k in this regime.

Sometimes I just wonder what went wrong for this nation to face this ungodly direction.

What breaks me most is that these same politicians have supporters here and are fighting dirty over those who cannot effect a change on their destiny.

Quote with Ur brain if u want to mention me instead of trying to please Ur paymaster who doesn't care where Ur next meal will come from.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by nairavsdollars(f): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is this a common sense talk?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by MTKbudapest(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes. The dullard is no longer useful
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Actuarydeji(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=MEDICPATH post=67013183]The common sense senator,sen.Ben Bruce reacted last night through his twitter handle about the ordeal of Sen. Dino Melaye in the hands of security agents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/988872415773167624[/quote Oro nla
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by NovusHomo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Senator "pothole face", you all should be treated like that. Your rape of our commonwealth is enough reason. By the way, have you paid your debt?

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by mysteriousman(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
I think we should focus on the message and forget the messenger. If what is said is the truth we shouldn't go out attacking who said cos of his past. This actions by these governments are laying terrible precedents for our democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Ben Bruce should shut up and stop talking nonsense. A senator is a Nigerian without immunity just like any of us. He should be treated the same way ordinary Nigerians accused of criminality are treated. This is not about PDP or APC or opposition politics.

And how is that? Like an animal? So when will the violation of basic human rights end? You need to do some soul-searching.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by nicedas(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
oga bronze...will u keep quiet
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by kennosklint(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
goat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by MTKbudapest(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
MEDICPATH:
On a second thought,I think the senator made sense it could be melaye today and you tomorrow...We all have equal chance of becoming a senator someday

Lalasticlala

you just added ur own common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by vedaxcool(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Olodo
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by agabusta: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:
All presidents since return of democracy from 1999 till date have always used these agencies (DSS, EFCC, NPF, etc) as their lapdogs to run down whoever is a threat to them.
Obasanjo did his, Jonathan did his, ie, Tambuwa, Amaechi, and today same thing is happening.
I fear more because successive governments become worse than their predecessors .
Bag of rice was about 2.5k during Obansanjo, became 7.5k under Jonathan and now it has become about 18k in this regime.

Sometimes I just wonder what went wrong for this nation to face this ungodly direction.

What breaks me most is that these same politicians have supporters here and are fighting dirty over those who cannot effect a change on their destiny.

Quote with Ur brain if u want to mention me instead of trying to please Ur paymaster who doesn't care where Ur next meal will come from.

Bag of rice is not 18k, I still bought one bag last week for 12,800.

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Kotodoctor: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
My own is jonathan told them (dino) that they will regret and they are regreting.

Next is that AMeachi man.

Fools you fought your brother to a standstill. For what. The northerners. Thieves who steal oil from south. Bend the constitution until it becomes "our oil"

Unjust laws are no laws said saint augustine. Make federalism true. They will cringe.

I look at the white man form of colonialism. And I say it's better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by BennyMaiNasara(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ordinary citizens face similar situation on a daily. so right now he's in the shoes of the ordinary citizen he now knows how it feels. I'm not in support of the whole thing but why is he afraid of going back to his state? Nigerian leaders with their "I MUST RULE'' mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by wickyyolo: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
A cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by faridpac2: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
please respect the elder
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Slurity(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
MEDICPATH:

Lalasticlala
Stop senseless sentiment, you expected the police to pamper him because he is a senator and treat other citizen like rags? Someone like you will not make good leader

10 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by package7(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria institution is over haul and need urgent reform and restructure...
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Jethrolite(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
What known crime is Dino Melaye being harassed for? Please when people with better information are talking, you should pay attention and try to make sense of it. I will really like to lecture you on what is going on in Nigeria currently, stories print and electronic media dare not talk about or immediately lose their license.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by dele31: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
These office holders forget that first, they are Nigerians and citizens and so are not above the law. I do not in any way absorb whosoever is behind Sen. Dino's predicament of blames but we must understand that being an officer holder does not confer on you the above the law status. So, whoever that is answerable to any allegation should face it without heating up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Vickthore: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
MEDICPATH:

Let it b m one day; it has always been some of us everyday.a senator does not v immunity from what we v been facing everyday
Lalasticlala
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Wantedmiller: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
so.... if ordinary Nigeria is treated d same way, will you still appear in social network and complain?

APC and PDP are so stupid..........everytime PDP dis APC that

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by kareemkamil(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is seriously body language to Fayose

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Abuja The Capital Of Nigeria / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.