Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Sex With Dog For $10,000 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex With Dog For $10,000 (32857 Views)

Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die / Would You Shoot Your Best Friend On The Leg For $10 Million? / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex With Dog For $10,000 by seyigirl(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
omar22:

This is one of the reasons why the western world still think that we live in trees, the clip I saw with the dog is not even close to intercourse and thats what the Nigerian media barking about as if they dont have any other story to tell and for those who believe it!!! well what can I say!!!

I bet you believe that Halle Berry had real intimacy in monster ball or Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct,

na wa for african man grin shocked shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song / Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.