Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari (699 Views)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari / UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by narapollo: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Text of President Muhammadu Buhari’s remarks at the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja, March 24, 2016.
PROTOCOLS
We are members of the legacy party, plus APGA and DPP. We realized since 2005 that to remove the PDP from power, we must sink our differences, come together and form a party. God willing, that eventually happened and that is why we are where we are today, coming together inspite of our differences, both personal and ideological. We must not forget that. Having identified that as members of the legacy party, we again identified three fundamental things facing us. read more at[url][/http://www.technetcruz.com/2016/03/we-may-fail-nigerians-buhari.html#more]
Re: We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 4:30am On Mar 25, 2016
There is no reason for failing Nigerians.
Re: We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by TheBiafran(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2016
this should be
we have failed nigerians
bubu is satan and if you voted him, you are a demon
quote me anytime
i cant for the life of me understand how graduates, undergraduates professors and students voted an illiterate to become their president........ the zoo is doomed i tell you
my goodness me
Re: We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2016
If I click that link make fowl born dog.
Paste it here let read it all, if that news is for real.
Re: We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 5:05am On Mar 25, 2016
TheBiafran:
this should be
we have failed nigerians
bubu is satan and if you voted him, you are a demon
quote me anytime
i cant for the life of me understand how graduates, undergraduates professors and students voted an illiterate to become their president........ the zoo is doomed i tell you
my goodness me
My brother, I know u r angry with bubu, so am I,
But this news is fake. Did u read it?
Re: We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari by lilprinze: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2016
I have said it over and over again that this dullard and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Group Blasts Oshiomhole Over CBN Illegal Recruitment And Shameful Statements. / Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. / PANAMA PAPERS: Explaining The Panama Leaks To 5 Years Olds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.