Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. (698 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / A Twitter User Gives An Epic Reply To Sen Murray Bruce's Tweet / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by Glossyclick(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by yekparikpa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
This ain't funny anymore.
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by cktheluckyman: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
ajala the traveller grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by teolagacy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Truly,he hasn't stayed in the country for a month straight up,I really don't want to call the president a tourist or uncle ajala but he should at least show something positive from these trips....it's getting outta hands and 2019 is coming closer.
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by SUPERPACK: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
who cares, na im allowance be that.
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by Luckyk(f): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
where my eye-glass cant see clearly.
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by hucienda: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ajala PMB hit the ground... running Flying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by Glossyclick(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
PMB should have mercy on Nigerians. The suffering is just too much for one to handle especially the issue of fuel and electricity.

I'm no longer begging him to do more, but he should pls bring us back where GEJ left us at least. A lot of family members have lost their jobs since he came into power. Things are really hard for everyone .

I'm confused at this point......don't know if there's light at the end of the tunnel or na suffer all the way
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by Mrbigman1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
EzeNunu 1 of Daura
Re: Ben Bruce Tweet Showing All The Countries Mr. President Have Gone To. by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
teolagacy:
Truly,he hasn't stayed in the country for a month straight up,I really don't want to call the president a tourist or uncle ajala but he should at least show something positive from these trips....it's getting outta hands and 2019 is coming closer.
You are talking of one month, that buhari hasn't stayed 2 weeks in Nigeria at a stretch without traveling ,he travels every 10days ,he hops into the presidential jet at the slightest opportunity,it is as if he has a strong nose that smells invitations a thousand miles away. I wont be surprised if he is the one that even initiates these visits

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Keeping Up With President Buhari In China / Uniport Crisis: Wike Wieghs In / The Attention Of The Media Office Of The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.