Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! (2034 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! by leslimark(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2016
I'm sure you've felt the frustration of seeing a totally gorgeous woman before and knowing with absolute certainty that you won't be able to get her. It's one of the most horrible feelings in the world, one that I was on a first name basis with: the feeling of inadequacy. But then, something about me changed and I discovered a way to overcome my anxiety around women, a way to truly let myself shine and be able to get any girl out there

1) Being unique is always a winner. Women don't want the same cookie cutter man that all the other girls have; they want someone unique and compelling. Be that person in a crowded room and women will automatically come running to hang out with you and even fight with each other for your attention. Simply remember that, in the world of dating, being someone who's original and compelling is a great way to meet girls.

2) It's all about how you come across. No one wants to be with someone more desperate than they are, so the minute a girl smells the desperation on your skin, you can pretty much kiss her goodbye. Curiosity is what keeps women interested, so keep her curious by never revealing what you really want from her.

3) Use hypnosis. Not a lot of people like to use this method, but that only makes it more effective because it's such a dark horse tactic. Hypnosis is a sure way to get a girl interested and to ensure that she stays interested. The premise of this tactic is that it can get any girl interested in you on a psychological level.

Visit this site and get secret http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ Powerful Seduction Techniques

Re: How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2016
leslimark:
I'm sure you've felt the frustration of seeing a totally gorgeous woman before and knowing with absolute certainty that you won't be able to get her. It's one of the most horrible feelings in the world, one that I was on a first name basis with: the feeling of inadequacy. But then, something about me changed and I discovered a way to overcome my anxiety around women, a way to truly let myself shine and be able to get any girl out there

1) Being unique is always a winner. Women don't want the same cookie cutter man that all the other girls have; they want someone unique and compelling. Be that person in a crowded room and women will automatically come running to hang out with you and even fight with each other for your attention. Simply remember that, in the world of dating, being someone who's original and compelling is a great way to meet girls.

2) It's all about how you come across. No one wants to be with someone more desperate than they are, so the minute a girl smells the desperation on your skin, you can pretty much kiss her goodbye. Curiosity is what keeps women interested, so keep her curious by never revealing what you really want from her.

3) Use hypnosis. Not a lot of people like to use this method, but that only makes it more effective because it's such a dark horse tactic. Hypnosis is a sure way to get a girl interested and to ensure that she stays interested. The premise of this tactic is that it can get any girl interested in you on a psychological level.

Visit this site and get secret http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ Powerful Seduction Techniques

Said it rightly, but that last one though...... hmmm
Re: How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! by nkenu(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2016
I hear you. But i have a stronger Magic on women than this. That is why women call me "The Romantic Bobo" . cool

(1) (Reply)

Girls Please Note!! / Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough / Help!!! Bf Instantly Loses Attention Anytime He Tries To Wear A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.