Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes (11327 Views)

Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging / How To Build A Successful Online Brand With Blogging - Naijatechguy / What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
lonelydora:
If this post is true and works, why is everybody not yet famous like Linda?

Same thing as those boys selling books titled "How to be wealthy in 30 minutes"

100% truth, just that blogging arent for the lazy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
soleexx:
I'm a webDesigner and a Developer...Do I really need to blog?...and I work with dreamwavers

Why not?
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
horllamy:

Am also interesting in how to create blogs

Get started by signing up at blogger.com
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
lonelydora:

If you want to be successful in life, then you must learn to mind your bizness and work hard to get to a particular height
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by ipreach: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you need blog contact me for it
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by aimelebon: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
lonelydora:

It takes time bro. You need strategies. Think of Nokia.... It was popular, but today we are hear much from nokia. Linda is popular today does not mean you won't be popular. Work hard, she worked for it. Learn how to create a blog with wordpress step-by-step. It's not hard. The Next thing is the marketing aspect. Thanks
Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by aimelebon: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2017
bnanzip:
Knowing Programming is the best. But Nigerians will not look forward to hard and longterm goals that pay off better than the short and easy ones.
This is the cause of Nigeria's set back.
Learn the entire programming instead of the short cut

love what you said.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes by Nobody: 8:08am On May 29, 2018
folks4luv:
the interesting part is that once u set up d blog in like 5 minutes like d op said, u v overcome d fear and ur mind is now more opened the to learn new things to improve ur blog

yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Nairaland Regain Its No. 1 Spot Beats VanguardNGR.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.