Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders (681 Views)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by metronaija: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Here's a list of important things Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari said in a speech during his meeting with APC National Caucus in Abuja:

For Niger Delta, the militants are sending some conflicting messages. Some have said they are ready to drop their arms and join the rest of the nation to build it. But part of them are still sabotaging installations

I want all Nigerians to believe and hold their PVC as personal entitlement as Nigerians and use it the way the like, and vote for whoever they like at which ever election.

We are now to pick the pieces as an APC government and so, there is no need complaining, but let us concentrate and see how much we can do with whatever remains of the economy. (on Nigeria's economy)

we have to be sure of the facts in our hands before we start prosecution so that Nigerians will believe what we have been telling them.

when I was in uniform, you took the perceived corrupt ones and put them in safe custody and quietly told them they were guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

For globetrotting, sometimes, you need to present your case on personal basis to your economic colleagues and neighbors. Nothing is better than personal touch and I believe that we are learning a lot

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/6-most-important-things-buhari-said-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by idealsico(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
and so?
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by Ezedon(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
I can't see my self
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by IamPatriotic(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Contrary to my feelings that Baba is obstinate and insensitive to our plight, he may be considerate, just that our condition is overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by Luckylife(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Waiting
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by temitemi1(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Get to work mr president!!
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
metronaija:
Here's a list of important things Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari said in a speech during his meeting with APC National Caucus in Abuja:

For Niger Delta, the militants are sending some conflicting messages. Some have said they are ready to drop their arms and join the rest of the nation to build it. But part of them are still sabotaging installations

I want all Nigerians to believe and hold their PVC as personal entitlement as Nigerians and use it the way the like, and vote for whoever they like at which ever election.

We are now to pick the pieces as an APC government and so, there is no need complaining, but let us concentrate and see how much we can do with whatever remains of the economy. (on Nigeria's economy)

we have to be sure of the facts in our hands before we start prosecution so that Nigerians will believe what we have been telling them.

when I was in uniform, you took the perceived corrupt ones and put them in safe custody and quietly told them they were guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

For globetrotting, sometimes, you need to present your case on personal basis to your economic colleagues and neighbors. Nothing is better than personal touch and I believe that we are learning a lot

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/6-most-important-things-buhari-said-in.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3517625_andthen_png2d8afdab107ae4acc7ef2aa9152c203b
Re: 6 Most Important Things Buhari Said In Highly Powered Meeting With APC Leaders by Owoloku1: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmm..I think he means good for the nation but he needs to sack some of his followers

(1) (Reply)

CCT: North- Central Leaders Back Saraki, Seeks Stoppage Of His Trial / Wike Playing Politics With People's Lifes- Amaechi / Coat Of Arm After 55 Years Should Be Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.