Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (49028 Views)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ExAngel007(f): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.

2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.

3. No more free government money.

4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.

7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.

8. Treasury Single Account policy implemented without any hesitation.

9. Nigeria now ranked 22nd largest economy in the world... 1st in Africa.

l believe Nigeria will be great once again...

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-android-tecno

306 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yea but needs to do more as the expectations are high.If this government can use DSS to fight their opponents, why can't they use it on improvement in power supply after all their laid legacy is to disobey Court order. At least most Nigerians would be happy when they see electricity companies running from pillar to post .Personally I don't buy that crap of short fall in gas supply while electricity bills keep on increasing.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your list is filled with failures

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
What about Dollars and inflation?

Or you want to eat bokoharam?

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ExAngel007(f): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Your list is filled with failures
speak for ursef

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ExAngel007(f): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What about Dollars and inflation?
Or you want to eat bokoharam?
i am talkin 'bout his achievement

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by GMBuhari: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shidren of 8 are already complaining, how predictable

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2016
10. RED OIL is now 800 per bottle undecided

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Elijahrona(m): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2016
11. People are committing suicide because of starvation.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Standing5(m): 3:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Ha ha ha . . .
OP forgot to add
10) extermination of Ghost workforce (tens of thousand of ghost workers).
11) Running of 12 fed unis and 150 almajiri schools which cost more than building it.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes you just need to allow Buhari supporters to rejoice and feel good about themselves for voting him... So Miss, we've seen d achievements its super great, infact its really wonderful

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by OjoChigozieNuhu: 3:57am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
i am talkin 'bout his achievement
Can you categorize a student that failed 6 out of 12 courses an achiver? How have the nine points listed by you made exchange rate to be 197 Naira to 1 dollar, brought down the price of 50kg of rice to 8000 Naira, made the salary of an average civil servant a living wage?

Lets call a spade a spade......Buhari is yet to impress the populance after almost two years in the office. We belive and hope he can still turn things around.

Rotentina:

If dollar is 1 to 1, and everybody become an importer, that will make us to be a dependent nation. So, tell me, what is going be to be our benefits? 

Abeg, Common sense is not common
. Is the forex about importing consumables alone? Now in lay man's language........... If one dollar is 1 to 1 producers can import essential machineries that cannot be made in Nigeria to produce goods locally from locally sourced raw materials, Agricultural impliments/tractors can be imported at afordable rates for farmers to boost production and so.....
Also it will be easy to buy, transfer and adopt technology to make the nation become independent.
Indeed common sense is not common at all

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by kingsamosy(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

l believe Nigeria will be great once again...

too bad. the lowest form of reasoning is believe.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by babdap: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerians are hungry, Buhari do something now before something go do you in 2019.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by FlyboyZee: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
speak for ursef
Did you speak for yourself in your opening post? O ye hypocrite!

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Legitbaba(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2016
oh, and u forgot the "almighty" Ogoni clean up??

6 Likes

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Cletus77(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Nigeria was the largest economy in Africa during Jonathan's regime, too bad Buhari let it slip through our fingers if not for God

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by boman2014: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2016
And he can still do better 2017

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by skedman(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2016
I came to check pretty ladies however, I had chose exangel007, she is bomb.

9 Likes

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ExAngel007(f): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2016
skedman:
I came to check pretty ladies however, I had chose exangel007, she is bomb.

Bomb ke ?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ajepako(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Sometimes you just need to allow Buhari supporters to rejoice and feel good about themselves for voting him... So Miss, we've seen d achievements its super great, infact its really wonderful

l love this comment....

It sums it up..

Respect...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by adebayo201: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2016
babdap:
Nigerians are hungry, Buhari do something now before something go do you in 2019.
hungerbad

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by MVLOX(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
I just dey observe.... In fact u can call me the OBSERVER...
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Noblesoul123: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Let's start with 3, 4 and 8.

No more free money.
Govt money is no longer free for outsiders but insiders are having a great time. We can see d mtn and idp contract scandal involving d SGF and Chief of Staff.

On peaceful Christmas, even criminals know that people are barely surviving due to clueless policies so there's no need to waste their time.
Even petrol marketers know that hoarding their petrol is now a waste of time because very few people traveled home

On TSA, I hope you have not closed your eyes to d effect of that policy on d banking sector in terms of massive job losses?

I just want to assume that what you posted is part of an attempt to make us feel good abt this administration

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by veekid(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
OP! You forgot to mention the other room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by thecrush: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
with all these sufferings!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by evansjeff(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Vickiweezy(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
This op, you will just see any article online and come paste it in NL without going thru that article properly.
Buhari changed Nigeria in a bad way, don't use his 1% achievement to cover for his 99% failure.
Buhari did more harm than good in his administration... #fact.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Bari22: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2016
change has come to stay

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.