Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,629 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor (722 Views)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by sosanova: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2016
I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor and other pastors begs for Forgiveness

Kallamu Musa Dikwa, Remember him? The pastor who alleged that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, gave out N7 billion to the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Pentecostal Fellowship off Nigeria (PFN), to facilitate and support his reelection has confessed to lying.
Musa Dikwa who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement (VNCM), has admitted to telling lies and now seeks forgiveness from those whom he maligned.
The controversial pastor apologized to the to the President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of Living Faith Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and Secretary, National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF), Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.
Bosun Emmanuel, one of the pastors maligned by the controversial Mr. Dikwa, narrated this to the Religious Affairs Correspondents, on Thursday, in Abuja. He recalled that; “During the electioneering campaign leading to the 2015 elections, Musa Dikwa addressed a press conference in which he claimed three ministers of the gospel, the President of CAN (Pritsejafor), Bishop David Oyedepo and myself (Pastor Bosun Emmanuel) received N7 billion from the Jonathan administration to mobilise ministers of the gospel nationwide to campaign for his re-election.”

Rotimi Amaechi Ex Governor of Rivers State, had also claimed GEJ bribed Pastors with 6 Billion Naira during last year election campaign, when the Christian Association of Nigeria( CAN) , and Nigerians asked him to name the pastors who received the 6 billion Naira or shut up, Rotimi Amaechi has not till this day been able to name any single Pastor who he claimed received 6 billion Naira from Ex President Jonathan.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/pastor-says-he-lied-about-jonathan-giving-7bn-bribe-to-pastors-but-didnt-say-how-much-he-was-paid-to-lie/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
grin cheesy
Tell me more
Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by Johnrake69: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
That is not enough... You should tell us who paid you to lie

1 Like

Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by excellencyabia1: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/16 / Why Are So Many Muslim Refugees In Europe Suddenly Finding Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.