Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN (2054 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by salau01(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN
Diezani refund 90 billion dollar CNN confirmed.

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions. I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list. Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

Nigeria is a wonder.

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by donsteady(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Something is wrong with CNN

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by chido20(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by tysontim(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
OP lie Mohammed is just a learner compared to you! men! you can o! Photoshop tinz though

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by 400billionman: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Diezanni sold us fuel at N87 per litre.

Mr integrity is selling us same fuel at N150 per litre.

Who is the thief here ?

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by IamPatriotic(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2016
only your own CNN reported the story, that is why you no put "sauce" because with or without"sauce" your na lie !

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by lekkie073(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2016
op....u well so

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by tomakint: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2016
donsteady:
Something is wrong with CNN
There is nothing wrong with CNN bro, I think the Op is the one who is sick in the head for peddling falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Imastexherbal(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmm. So, as you talk am so
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by jaymejate: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2016
[size=18pt]I THINK I SHOULD GO AND LEARN THIS PHOTO SHOP THING.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Luckylife(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Is CNN spokesperson for Nigeria Govt this days ? If you believe this story you are on your own peril as the op is.
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by redcliff: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2016
salau01:

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN
Diezani refund 90 billion dollar CNN confirmed.

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions. I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list. Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

Nigeria is a wonder.

Ah ahn... na wa for una o... which kind of lie is this one biko?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by victorD3: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Lies from APC headquaters. I tought FG was finding it difficult to trace her fraud or money?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by walexGodson(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Good news
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by waternogetenemy: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Photoshop! The desperation of APC knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Mynd44: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie / (MUST READ) Open Letter To President Buhari By An Igbo Muslim / I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.