Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN (2025 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by ommie(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Diezani refund 90 billion dollar CNN confirmed.
I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions.
I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list.

Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.
Nigeria is a wonder, while Diezani is a SHAME to PDP government. I am afraid of women in Government, what about you?

www.nigerianmetronews.com/2016/03/diezani-refund-90-billion-dollar-to.html?m=1

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by emeraldknytt(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2016
From a clear and unbias view, the Buhari led administration has an edge over the previous governance. This is undeniably deplorable that an ex minister pocketed an astronomical amount of money under the tutelage of our Otuoke indigene. If money were food, how much can she possibly eat? A ton? anytime I see another breaking of the day, I shake my head for waking up in this country. Over to the president, we unanimously implore you to take to fruition the loot recovered and not just sit there waiting for the balance. Good morning, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Op this ur lie pass lie mohammed own

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by orobs93(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by ORACLE1975(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2016
I beg who smook Oshogbo weed now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by babym7681(f): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Photshopped! Op try harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Let me wait for the veracity of this news before I make my submission.
Chai!!!
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Op,go siddon jor.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by ojnnaco(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Can someone help me pronounce the amount so that I can sleep again ... Oooooops. see money eee
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by niggi4life(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2016
U no try for this your Photoshop work ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by greatiyk4u(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Whether true or false, all I knw is that Nigeria is a land of wonders.
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by rabdeluxe(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Op Apply Brain grin grin grin i beg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by castrokins(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Where's The CNN Source? Look, There's No Small Sin Before Your Creator, Continue In Your Lies And Folly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by bonechamberlain(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2016
what kind of nonsense is this.
pls op better wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by erekoshe: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2016
I think anybody who believe this story have not 'an iota of sense'

If you believe this story, please go for deliverance, you are totally empty 'upstairs'.

I'm not defending the Devil here, but $90B is about Nigeria's entire budget for 4years, its much more than the entire networth of Bill Gates.

How long was Diezani in power? 4yrs? So she stole everything Nigeria earns and spend(plus the debts, since we are in deficit) including salaries for 4years?

Well, most people are incapable of independent reasoning. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN by Mynd44: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

We’ Ll Give Aisha Buhari Membership Card - PDP / See What A Man & His Wife Did To A Child In Bayelsa For Urinating On Bed(pics) / The Politics Of Evolution V Creation (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.