Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri (15888 Views)

Faces/Remains Of Adamawa Female Bombers (Graphic Photos) / Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Islie: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Two female suicide bombers got killed in early hours of Friday at Umulari Mulai about six kilometers away from Maiduguri on the Maiduguri-Damboa road.

Sources said the two bombers were sighted around 1:00 am by vigilantes known as Civilian JTF.

One of them detonated her bomb when the Civilian JTF vigilantes on duty around the area asked 'who is there.'

The second bomber scurried away and holed up nearby. But she was discovered and shot when soldiers came to the site.
Her bomb was later detonated.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/two-suicide-bombers-killed-near-maiduguri/139501.html

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Adaowerri111: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hdb
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good news.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
"To forgive the terrorists is up to God,but to send them to him is up to me"(president Putin).

Kudos to our gallant men.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are they human beings?
No!
They are animals
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by temitemi1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
I thought sakau said they are dropping their arms . I refuse to be fool by sakau and his party(apc) grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
I thought sakau said they are dropping their arms . I refuse to be fool by sakau and his party(apc) grin grin grin grin grin
I know say dis news pain u wella. Take heart o. Mtcheww.

32 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by dammytosh: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kill them all.

We have made progress.

Plenty m0r0ns are wating for the country to fail but guesss what ? They don't even have a passport not to talk of VISA to any where else if the implosion happens.

I will keep saying it. Election is over and no Election till 2019.

The only reasonable option is to pray God guide our leaders right.

Even His Excellency President Jonathan got several awards for conceeding defeat.

My dear Wailers, move on. Election is over.

Opening thousands of Nairaland Account can not change the fact that there is no election till 2019.

Call Dullard, Stupeed, illiterate etc.

He rules over the affair of your nation till 2019.

Deal with it or die in pains when you remember that every day.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by lonelydora: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
The fake Shekau thinks Nigerians are as foolish as he is. We are wiser now.

Kill them all. Kudos to our gallant men.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
Don't worry. Nobody fools fools.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by IndianBwoy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
do females get 72 virgin men in heaven?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:

Shekau's video was ambiguous...and anyway...the Army did not believe it and regarded it as deceitful.

The give up angle came from the Press mostly.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by datola: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
These people are better get it that the game I up for them.

Thank God for saving innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Damilare5882(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
f
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abeg make una dash me LIKES..22nd of March was my birthday but I was unable to get 1000 likes because I requested for it late in the night on that very day due to some issues.I know nairalanders are very generous in doling out likes to celebrelants of birthday.Make una help me continue today.I wan go use am exchange for naira because I learnt that is what the likes gotten on nairaland are used for.And you know the sweetest part,one like is equivalent to one dollar.definitely 1000likes will be 1000 dollars which when changed to Nigeria naira will be nothing less than #300,000.Abeg e o no se or I buruku.I need this money as a capital between today and tomorrow.e seun lopolopo..

9 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by attacker231: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:

This kid can never make sense in his life, you are disgracing yourself instead of you to start reading for your next Jamb exam. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by divide9ja: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Party of Lies Said Boko Haram is TECHNICALLY DEFEATED.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by globalresource: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bad news for haters. Something common with a group or party I won't mention here. They condemn both good and bad news. We need to ask them are they enemy of their own country. They rejoice at bad news and still condemn good news. They have magnitude but lack direction

Pathetic set of people undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Gabaleve(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wonder wetin dem dey tel those kids.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by beejay1207(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Its just sad that those little girls have not only being(still ongoing ) brainwashed, but they ve become a disaster not only to themselves, but to the Nation in general.

God bless every soul that is genuinely interested in the Progress of the Nation.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Soreza(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
JUST THE MOMENT THEY SAY SHE COW DON SURRENDER.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
They shot the second suicide bomber
and LATER detonated her bomb. How is that possible? Shouldn't the gunshot have made the bomb explode on her?

Who reported this news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
madridguy:
Good news.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nawa4nl: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Boko Haram will always continue because Buhari does not want to really kill them.
But is fast to kill IPOB members

Buhari favoured Boko Haram.
Buhari wants to protect Boko Haram members
[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
madridguy:
Good news.

Good news on good Friday.
Check out my signature & thank me later.
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by chiddye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:

what is your problem you are everything wrong with the Nigerian youth, you lack constructive reasoning you don't see anything good in the Nigerian project that is bigger than any political party or affiliation. is this not a commendable news that a suicide bomber that was meant to create chaos and havoc on grieving communities was apprehended and neutralised what is your problem?

I guess you have never seen a bomb blast scene before that's why you spill nonsense online, your noisy vulgarity is shaming and sad! you are a disgrace to every form of civility.

your hypocrisy and stupidity would get you killed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by tit(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
lie lie bubu goverment!
the useless president is telling useless lies!
how can anybody strap those munitions on their body and walk?
apc can lie for planet earth!
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Female again! How do they Convince these girls to kill themselves along with other people
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Femiwilli: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
yyy
Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by gretblue: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
Pained BH sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by Siddeek: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Adewunmi84:
Abeg make una dash me LIKES..22nd of March was my birthday but I was unable to get 1000 likes because I requested for it late in the night on that very day due to some issues.I know nairalanders are very generous in doling out likes to celebrelants of birthday.Make una help me continue today.I wan go use am exchange for naira because I learnt that is what the likes gotten on nairaland are used for.And you know the sweetest part,one like is equivalent to one dollar.definitely 1000likes will be 1000 dollars which when changed to Nigeria naira will be nothing less than #300,000.Abeg e o no se or I buruku.I need this money as a capital between today and tomorrow.e seun lopolopo..
No single like for you... grin
Adewunmi84:
No single like for you...

2 Likes

Re: Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri by free2ryhme: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kill them all

they want to deceive us with their fake video

we are too smart for such

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Chances Of PDP's 4 Top Aspirants / Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / Saadatu Bello Kirfi Resigns As Commissioner After Father's Removal By Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.