Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. (594 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by mashin(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
I want to state my support for the recent press release by APC indicating that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, this is base on the fact that recently PDP are becoming gittery as their party is fast becoming regional, a regional party is a political party that have her base in one single region, the last time i check most Nigerians vote base on ethnicity and not credibility, even if credibility counts i believe LP or APGA can atleast sell their lies to the masses , while the umbrella party has nothing to sell again the masses only want to hear them apologise ,hence i establish that APC has no contender for the seat of presidency for now, because PDP is not an option, i want to also tell Tonyebarcanista that when 2019 comes, a typical Northerner will not think about, Shiites attack,or Agatu massacre as you insinuate, because our leaders have succeeded in relegating out taughts to that of ethnicity which is the main drive of election success for now, they will only think the East want to collect power from the North , certainly a typical Northerner believes PDP is a party of the SS and SE, while a typical Eastener believes APC is a party of the Northerners, so how will the umbrella find her way to Aso Rock? If you are waiting for PDP to collect power from the APC at the national then The broom will rule till............infinity.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dey dia dey deceive urself.
If you fail to perform you will be booted out but I know pdp can not take over
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you ask me, honestly I don't think we should be talking about 2019 yet. Haba, it is too early and distracting.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
mashin:
I want to state my support for the recent press release by APC indicating that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, this is base on the fact that recently PDP are becoming gittery as their party is fast becoming regional, a regional party is a political party that have her base in one single region, the last time i check most Nigerians vote base on ethnicity and not credibility, even if credibility counts i believe LP or APGA can atleast sell their lies to the masses , while the umbrella party has nothing to sell again the masses only want to hear them apologise ,hence i establish that APC has no contender for the seat of presidency for now, because PDP is not an option, i want to also tell Tonyebarcanista that when 2019 comes, a typical Northerner will not think about, Shiites attack,or Agatu massacre as you insinuate, because our leaders have succeeded in relegating out taughts to that of ethnicity which is the main drive of election success for now, they will only think the East want to collect power from the North , certainly a typical Northerner believes PDP is a party of the SS and SE, while a typical Eastener believes APC is a party of the Northerners, so how will the umbrella find her way to Aso Rock? If you are waiting for PDP to collect power from the APC at the national then The broom will rule till............infinity.
Keep dreaming, keep deceiving yourself. Who will vote a tyrant? Who will vote a bigot? Who will vote purposeless party? Two things will kill Buhari before 2019. They are Infighting within APC and his purposeless government.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Keep dreaming, keep deceiving yourself. Who will vote a tyrant? Who will vote a bigot? Who will vote purposeless party? Two things will kill Buhari before 2019. They are Infighting within APC and his purposeless government.
Even Ango Abdulahi is ashamed of baba
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by fulanimafia: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
While the reasons for your conclusion are reprehensible, they are actually true and I have to agree with you.

The ethnocentric voting pattern of 2015 showed us the regions that effectively and ultimately decide the outcome of national elections in this country, and those regions are surely not the PDP's strongholds.

No vacancy till 2023.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Ango Abdulahi is ashamed of baba
the remaining Agatu people will vote Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators Set To Clash Over Saraki’s Seat / VIDEO: 8-year Old Nigerian Girl Desperately Beg Buhari To Alleviate Suffering / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 44 In Taraba As Buhari’s Government Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.