Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor (965 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Militants Accuse Jonathan Of Sponsoring Them - Washington Post / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
[email][/eemai[color=#000099][/color]

Rev. Kallamu Musa Dikwa, Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement (VNCM), who alleged that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, gave out N7 billion to the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Pentecostal Fellowship off Nigeria (PFN), to facilitate and support his reelection has confessed to lying.

Rev. Dikwa admitted to telling lies and begs the individuals involved to forgive him for lying against them.

The controversial pastor apologized to the President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of Living Faith Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and Secretary, National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF), Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.

Bosun Emmanuel, one of the pastors maligned by the controversial Mr. Dikwa, narrated this to the Religious Affairs Correspondents, on Thursday, in Abuja.

He recalled that; “During the electioneering campaign leading to the 2015 elections, Musa Dikwa addressed a press conference in which he claimed three ministers of the gospel, the President of CAN (Pritsejafor), Bishop David Oyedepo and myself (Pastor Bosun Emmanuel) received N7 billion from the Jonathan administration to mobilise ministers of the gospel nationwide to campaign for his re-election.”
http://.com/forgive-me-i-lied-pastor-who-accused-jonathan-of-giving-oyedepo-oritsejafor-n7bn-bribe/
Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by daimsy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just wondering why he did not blame the devil for this.
Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by marsoden: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
propaganda government. God know how much he was paid to tell those lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by ediama(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by McCarlito(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
This kaind men sef..... I wonder how many marriages and homes his error has caused some of his gullible congregations
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525852_1265448311671899599658282276652785952800521n_jpeg0f8813681a64b0c3d146394c0a3ce543
Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by yellowbeauty(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
fake pastors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by drss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
one by one dem go confess their sins against GEJ. remain tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by Goddex: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gradually they have started confeasing

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
drss:
one by one dem go confess their sins against GEJ. remain tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, I Lied – Pastor Who Accused Jonathan Of Giving Oyedepo, Oritsejafor by Ojiofor: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very soon Mbaka will confess too and ask for forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ritualists Caught With 'human Parts' At Iyana Ilogbo In Ogun / Labour And Wages In Nigeria / Lagos State Government Moves Mile12 Market To Imota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.