Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (17881 Views)

2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by macaranta(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
Buhari has 3 more years

To travel the remaining world..

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by misscall247: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Demallcrazy:

So dat matter still dey pain una 4 bodi like boil 4 pesin right ball ni? grin
So dat matter still dey pain una 4 bodi like boil 4 pesin right ball ni? grin
U see God Don punish u and ur useless Oba

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by SleekMallam: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

My bro, I think Gej would've listened better. He isn't stubborn like PMB and does not pretend to be the only one who knows what nigeria needs. PMB is a hypocrite. But there's no doubt in my mind that he means well for Nigeria, just like Gej. Honestly I detest him but I will be fair to him and give him time to redeem his promises, even if i believe that he can't and will not. Apc scammed Nigerians. PMB is zealous but EMPTY. cry cry. An empty zealot is not a good thing to have as C-in-C.
You captured it so well. Buhari has shown how empty and expired he is. We gave him time and freedom and under 10 solid months, Buhari turned us into refugees. We should from hence forth adopt the carrot and stick policing model on Buhari so we won't witness the bigger nama.

4 Likes

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by yemisat: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
Phoolish old buffoon. The Oba, should get ready to drown in that lagoon, he promised the easterners. Before 2019, him, Keyamo and Oshiomole will join their ancestors.
You're mad guy! Respect Elders
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by yemisat: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:

You captured it so well. Buhari has shown how empty and expired he is. We gave him time and freedom and under 10 solid months, Buhari turned us into refugees. We should from hence forth adopt the carrot and stick policing model on Buhari so we won't witness the bigger nama.
E pain you abi. bunch of wailing wailers
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by SleekMallam: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
yemisat:
E pain you abi. bunch of wailing wailers
What is pain?
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:

My brother, u are talking of 10 month. ...this dude fought for 12 yrs to get the top job. Honestly, I am bewildered how clueless PMB is. Why has he always wanted a job he knows nothing about? To think that a whole nation fell for this poo is amusing. It pains one to see d level of suffering in d land. Yet the man is busy flying up n down like Aladdin. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by SleekMallam: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

My brother, u are talking of 10 month. ...this dude fought for 12 yrs to get the top job. Honestly, I am bewildered how clueless PMB is. Why has he always wanted a job he knows nothing about? To think that a whole nation fell for this poo is amusing. It pains one to see d level of suffering in d land. Yet the man is busy flying up n down like Aladdin. embarassed
Or is it the case that Buhari is selling us a dummy while covertly carrying out a personal or group agenda? How can a man put such energy, time and resources over a 12 year period and suddenly lack the basic ideas to effect needed change nor atleast build on what he met on ground?

2 Likes

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Yksoul(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
ONLY ONE PMB AMONG LOOTERS,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?BUT I AM SAYING IT, IF IT IS GEJ THAT IS STILL THE PRESIDO RIGHT NOW,IT WOULD BE WORST THAO WHAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW.WE WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT $2.1B AND $200B DUBAI LOOT RECOVERY
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by zeembab(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Mr Akiolu is obviously disappointed. Hunger don catch am.
Money is no longer flowing like before. Now, he is asking the same people he wanted to throw inside the lagoon to pray.
Imagine the insult? You should just throw Buhari inside the lagoon.Anima

But If the Oba could jump into the lagoon seven times like Naaman did, Nigeria will be healed of this fiscal leprosy.
So what is the Oba waiting for? Oya jump!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS...
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Yksoul(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by bloodykiller: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Is this supposed to be news?? Why are some people giddy over it?? Shooo!! cheesy
shatap angry
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by fallout87: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why is it Nigerians are so foolish? Abeg he doesn't need prayers, what he needs is to fire those people around him who are stealing and confusing him with bad advice.

Then he needs to end this stupid monetary policy which failed in 1984 and is failing again in 2016.

Once he releases the value and allows dollars to circulate the market will slightly grow stronger. Then he needs to strongly increase the tax on importation. This would force Nigerians to rely on Nigerian made products to help boost the economy. The tax revenue generated would be used to offset other governmental costs or even invest in better port scanning or security.

What Buhari needs is a plan and competent people who aren't thieves around him to support him. He has neither of these though.

It always makes me laugh when man says we need to pray for what God had given us the ability to do ourselves. It is too bad Nigeruans aren't good at thinking solutions, but thinking new ways to steal. Did these other countries fast and pray or did they develop plans and execute the plans efficiently?

Nigerians always waiting for someone to "save" them. From white man to US to western world to God. Not a single solution between any of those empty headed thieves though. Those politicians are only good at spending stolen loot on luxury.

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Eluwilussit(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:

Or is it the case that Buhari is selling us a dummy while covertly carrying out a personal or group agenda? How can a man put such energy, time and resources over a 12 year period and suddenly lack the basic ideas to effect needed change nor atleast build on what he met on ground?

I think it is more like what u have just said. I tried as hard as I could to warn Nigerians about the dangers of voting a confirmed bigot like Buhari into aso rock but the indomie kids (my sincere apologies if u are one)wouldn't listen. I was in my early teens when Buhari came and went. 30 yrs down the line, the same man has come back to rule.

I have been asking myself these questions: what has Buhari achieved on a personal level since 1985? Why didn't this buffoon get back to school to improve himself? What business has he run successfully? What did he contribute to the welfare of an average northerner? This dude is certificate-less. Lied under oath(perjury), yet some morons idolize him.

We need a new generation of political parties and politicians who will put the people first before their interests. Bro Jonathan comes to mind. We could have built on Jonathan's example of politics without bitterness. That man may not have been a super hero but he is something PMB and apc can't be. A good man. Sincere. Humane. Peaceful man. A man with a feeling.

We could have changed Gej with a better man. Northerner o , Southerner o, it doesn't matter. But we chose an old, unrepentant tyrant. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Abalado(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hon.AKIOLU or wht do u cal ur sef,are u hungry so quick?rmba ur oga stil v 3yrs in office,oba way dey politics..d honourable sir
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by ibedun: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
Phoolish old buffoons bee . The Oba, should get ready to drown in that lagoon, he promised the easterners. Before 2019, him, Keyamo and Oshiomole will join their ancestors.

Remember without the benevolence of this same Oba and his Lagosian people (and I am not talking of the non-Lagosians from the East) kwashiorkor and hunger for kill the same Igbo people in the barren Igboland that you all can't wait to vacate. Anuofia.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by ibedun: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
As usual the voice of the idiots, refugees from the East and their homeless offsprings is the loudest on this issue. Landless clueless bunch of ingrates.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by SleekMallam: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I think it is more like what u have just said. I tried as hard as I could to warn Nigerians about the dangers of voting a confirmed bigot like Buhari into aso rock but the indomie kids (my sincere apologies if u are one)wouldn't listen. I was in my early teens when Buhari came and went. 30 yrs down the line, the same man has come back to rule.

I have been asking myself these questions: what has Buhari achieved on a personal level since 1985? Why didn't this buffoon get back to school to improve himself? What business has he run successfully? What did he contribute to the welfare of an average northerner? This dude is certificate-less. Lied under oath(perjury), yet some morons idolize him.

We need a new generation of political parties and politicians who will put the people first before their interests. Bro Jonathan comes to mind. We could have built on Jonathan's example of politics without bitterness. That man may not have been a super hero but he is something PMB and apc can't be. A good man. Sincere. Humane. Peaceful man. A man with a feeling.

We could have changed Gej with a better man. Northerner o , Southerner o, it doesn't matter. But we chose an old, unrepentant tyrant. angry angry angry
For a new generation of politicians and political parties to emerge, the old all have to be executed.GEJ is such a gentleman when compared pari passu with Buhari. We need to device means to booth buhari out cos Nigeria can't survive another 12 months under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by analyticalnayos: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Instead of me praying with lagoon Monarch,I'll rather worship with Lucifer.Bullshit!
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by delivryboy: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
So many of my brothers from the south yeast are always so pained. I just wonder how they manage to sleep at nights and not dying in their sleep, always negatively passionate about everything. Cool it down guys, let's enjoy life more.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Leke001: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
does he think he needs God;he knows nothing about the economy and he's not ready to let those who know handle it...this man just desperately wanted power...mtcheeew!
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by akigbemaru: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oba of Lagos urges to pray for Buhari.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Eluwilussit(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=SleekMallam post=44110700]
For a new generation of politicians and political parties to emerge, the old all have to be executed.GEJ is such a gentleman when compared pari passu with Buhari. We need to device means to booth buhari out cos Nigeria can't survive another 12 months under Buhari. [/quote

He's not a Jonathan, so it won't be easy at all. Honestly, I don't see any way out of this mess, anytime soon. We may have to ride this poo for a while longer than we would like. We can't force him out. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not politically mature to kick out a sitting president constitutionally, through either the legislature or the courts. The masses are even more divided than the first two I mentioned. Bro, this is just a tip of the iceberg. The madness, I mean. cool

Lest I forget, killing all the politicians with the exception of Shagari and Ekwueme, maybe a few others, isn't a bad idea. At least from 1999! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by booblacain(m): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2016
deflover:
lwkmd.....the most liberal tribe from the Brown roof South West....una never see 2019 una want prayers...you claim to be the most advanced tribe but you dullness is mind blowing....as usual when you finish playing your amala politics you expect us to gather and prayer.....e no go better for this people.......you will give birth to more agberos....lowlife that always help to send this country backwards

The hate and bitterness in you are what makes sends the country backwards.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 26, 2016
booblacain:

The hate and bitterness in you are what sends the country backwards.
^^ You know you are lying grin
Rather, the buffoonery and incompetence in Aso Rock are what sends the country backwards.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by BraniacX(m): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeriasam:
these ndi igbo with hate & hatred. Pls can u just relocate out of lagos- a yoruba land. If u people fail to relocate on time u & ur businesses shall perish in lagoon.
who dash yoruba lagos? This fuck1ng no mans land? I hail from delta if you and your lagoon king get mind come evict me commot, wetin aboki dem do una for mile 12 go be dress rehearsal! Una no dey shame sef, una still get mouth dey yarn okpata online after dem chase una from mile 12 enter lagoon .................lubbish! undecided
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by juman(m): 4:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Thank God the useless pdp that destroyed nigeria for 16 years was voted out.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by juman(m): 4:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Also apc government is too unserious to make meaningful achievement.
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by 400billionman: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Is this supposed to be news?? Why are some people giddy over it?? Shooo!! cheesy

Your economic saviour called mr integrity has raaped your econony.

You cannot even buy data to comment on nairaland or fuel to charge your phone, mr omenkata..
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by 400billionman: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
lilprinze:
BUHARI and APC have nothing positive to offer this country.

And he cannot seek advice from Tinubu who is a master strategist...

Buarri knows everything from controlling the CBN governor to controlling ministry of petroleum.

Illiteracy nah disease..
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by dammytosh: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2016
BraniacX:
who dash yoruba lagos? This fuck1ng no mans land? I hail from delta if you and your lagoon king get mind come evict me commot, wetin aboki dem do una for mile 12 go be dress rehearsal! Una no dey shame sef, una still get mouth dey yarn okpata online after dem chase una from mile 12 enter lagoon .................lubbish! undecided

Really ?

No mans land ?

Very funny dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament / Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.