Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (17882 Views)

2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by BraniacX(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2016
dammytosh:

Really ?

No mans land ?

Very funny dude.

I no put water for mouth talk am my guy, for lagos if you get mind and if una plenty small una fit depose the lagoon king himself! cool
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by B2mario(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
manny4life:
As much as Buhari needs God's intervention, when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. It's like someone who did not study for exam and hoping that God will help in the exam, God is NOT mocked. With all due respect to Buhari, and as much as he shows the will (all talk), he's lacks the capacity (action) to do it. Buhari has no plan at all, and if any, it's on paper and he's very good at traveling the world.

The sooner Buhari understands the fight against corruption has little or no impact to the economy and come up with an economic plan, the better it is for Nigerians whether you're APC or PDP.

The best post of the thread.

''The sooner Buhari understands the fight against corruption has little or no impact to the economy and come up with an economic plan, the better it is for Nigerians whether you're APC or PDP''.

Kai, Buhari has no economic plan at all, are we sure we are going to survive the next 3yrs?
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Obiwiz(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Most Nigerians are too hungry to pray. Even if na fasting them dey, e don reach to break. Almost One year fa!
Epic!
Repercussions of sentimental voting.

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Aroh48(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is Nigeria truly a zoo?
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by X21: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
zeembab:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS...

Respect, they say, is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by egobetatoday: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
good intention is not enough to lead the country to the promised land. Buhari's hands are stained with blood... people/corpers murdered because of his ambition in 2011. Reminds me of dogs and baboons must be soaked in blood cheesy
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Mr Akiolu is obviously disappointed. Hunger don catch am.
Money is no longer flowing like before. Now, he is asking the same people he wanted to throw inside the lagoon to pray.
Imagine the insult? You should just throw Buhari inside the lagoon.Anima

But If the Oba could jump into the lagoon seven times like Naaman did, Nigeria will be healed of this fiscal leprosy.
So what is the Oba waiting for? Oya jump!

Abi make we cast am like Jonah
I swear, that man no like water as I dey see am so grin grin
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Yksoul:
ONLY ONE PMB AMONG LOOTERS,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?BUT I AM SAYING IT, IF IT IS GEJ THAT IS STILL THE PRESIDO RIGHT NOW,IT WOULD BE WORST THAO WHAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW.WE WILL NOT HEAR ABOUT $2.1B AND $200B DUBAI LOOT RECOVERY

As you don hear am now, have you had breakfast
Light dey? sad
Fuel nko? angry angry
I no wan ask you about $, Na Shehu Garbage I go ask that one.
Is your name in the #List? Not the Ministerial list o, CBN list undecided
Oya kneel down there, raise your hands and close your eyes.
Z*#B*E
Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
PMB needs Babalawo intervention

Re: Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu by eDoc: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
dunkem21:
grin What actually did GEJ need then?

2nd Term......................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria's Security Architecture Has Failed, Needs Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.