Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) (68859 Views)

Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by ujoseph006: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
This beautiful blog reader made a teary video which averted what would have been a very bitter breakup. Her name is Onyi Anekwe,

She made the video after listening to Paul Okoye's breakup song.

Unfortunately, some other lady saw her video and pirated it.
9jaflaver tracked her down at the Law Faculty of the National Open University Awka to understand what motivated her teary appeal to the Okoye brothers, Her reaction when she saw a copy cat video and the feedback from P-Square.

See what she said after the cut:

9jaflaver: Hello Onyii, How are you doing

ONYI: I am good now.Thank you

9jaflaver :Tell us about you

ONYI: I am Onyii Anekwe, I am a 3rd year Law Student. I am an actress and a musician

9jaflaver: Was the cry video an artistic expression?

ONYI:. No, It was real. I was really hurt. Listening to Paul's new song broke whats left of my heart. I have never felt that sad my whole life.

9jaflaver :Your Video worked and the guys brothers have made up. how does that make you feel?

ONYI:Yes, I am happy. My aim was achieved. Although someone else is taking the credit now but i Care less. P-Square is back and that's all that matters. I am happy . as you can see, I aint crying anymore

9jaflaver: Yes. There is another video of another girl crying released at the same time, What really happened?

ONYI: I saw the video and i was amazed. I uploaded my video and the next day I saw another video of a girl who copied my video and hers went viral.

9jaflaver: What was your reaction to the new video.

ONYI:I was happy because I knew that my idea has motivated people to do their own videos and I know that when that happens, One may go viral and then my heroes will see it. Even though it was my brain child. I dont care about who gets the credit or who gets acknowledged. All I care about is the survival of my heroes P_Square

9jaflaver: How long have you been a P-Square fan

ONYI: Ever since the "Senorita" days. The time when they released the "Last night" album. Its been quite long, I was a kid then but my elder brother was a P_Square fan so after I heard last-night, I knew I was addicted already. I grew up dreaming of meeting them one day. I even used to call Paul my husband back then. though i decided I would make him shave his dread locks before I marry him. (LAUGHS) I love those guys

9jaflaver: What motivated you make a cry video

ONYI:I know you have siblings and I have too. I know how it hurts when you finish beefing outside and you come only to face another war. I know how it hurts. Then you can imagine twins. It was really heart breaking and I knew I had to do something. When I listened to the new song. The tears started flowing and i had to get a camera.

9jaflaver: Have you reached out to Peter since he said he wants to meet you

ONYI: Yes I did but I am yet to get a reply, I guess he was looking out for the other girl

9jaflaver: Does that make you sad?

ONYI:Yes and No!!! Yes because I have always dreamt of meeting P_Square and possibly do a song with them because I am a Rapper and then No, because they have made up and I know the role I played. what really matters most is that I will get to see another P_Square album

9jaflaver: What next for you

ONYI: I will get my Law Degree and become a P-Square official lawyer so we can set up the structure Peter always wanted.

9jaflaver: Any final advice for them?

ONYI: I just want to tell them that there is strength in differences. polarization breeds stagnation. If Peter and Paul are hot-wired identically mentally, then they would be boring. Their psychological different and parallel endowments should be a gift and I know they understand this. I want them to understand and appreciate each others efforts. Their complimentary dynamism is actually the basis of their strength and they should always remember that. There can never be a whole without both of them. They should understand that no matter what, Family should come first. That is very important. Their manager should also carry everybody along and understand that he has a larger work to do. he should find the balance that will see him be a big brother at home and a manager at work. Thank you

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/9jaflaver-meets-the-adorable-girl-whos-tears-saved-p-square-see-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by ujoseph006: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fine girl grin

14 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by acenazt: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Law student wey get time to cry for psquare! Dis girl use don expire

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
God is ur strength

see this::: What do you think is happening between
this couple http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/what-do-you-think-is-happening-between.html?m=0
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by nedu2000(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
In a country with so many tragic events,P-square disintegration was what brought tears to her eyes.
Kontinu,those tears ur sharing,darisgod oh

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
She did well!
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by mymadam(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
cry Cry baby! Yet another Olajumoke in the making? Okay ooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lol.. Eyah
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by pendusky(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Naija gat talent!

7 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
No be bread dey work again.

Now na tears undecided

Abeg who wan break up make I cry ooo grin sad

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
So na her tears come make d brothers reconcile shocked..see lie frm d pit of hell

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by marsoden: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na her hustle be that. The street is military, you gotta be a soldier.

Next thing she go begin trend like olajumoke!
Whether by selling bread or crying, all na hustle.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
So na her tears come make d brothers reconcile shocked..see lie frm d pit of hell
This lie pass wetin dey come from pit of hell, Satan heard it and shuddered.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Sugahylz(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmm she said she heard about their break up next thing she knew SHE HAD TO DO SOMETHING....GRAB A CAMERA AND CRY. Hahahaha nne chill biko! No be only you cry. You videoed yourself crying, the other girl videoed herself crying too plus those ones who cried but didn't put it on tape. So now how's crying for psquare your brain child? Lmao

Why is this even news? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigerians falling for fake stories and cheap publicity since 1960 bc.. Nigerians and credulity are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Funny things are making people popular nowadays. Olajumoke was famous for selling bread, this one too cried for P-Square and b4 u know it, she's on magazine covers as the girl who saved Africa's best music duo.

I still dey think wetin I fit do . . . *cracking me brain* grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dey Cry untop publicity stunt. Akuri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Alasi20(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Wazobia12(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sharp business woman angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by HomesOfLife(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Easiest way for this girl to win their hearts is to shoot another teary video with her banging her head on the wall. Bush girls forming porshe... shioor angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Lordskyes(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
I detest these kinda publicity stunt...

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by saasala(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Useless thread

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by kudoxs(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ode girl, leaders of tomorrow indeed

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Oblitz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Lordskyes(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
God knows I didn't buy their breakup story right from day one!!!
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by henrydadon(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
nah lack of job they worry am

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by megareal: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Doesn't look like that girl on the video o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.