Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) (68873 Views)

Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Idowuh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
you try. thumb up
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
blackberlin:

Bad idea grin

In that case you fit wear only Gstring go hawk banana for Express.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
U swear this p-squar matter Don tire me oooo, watin na
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by akwunmi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
All dis bushit abt p. Square na 2make public notice dem again coz dare tym don de go ń de nid sumtin 2bring dem bac, abt d CRYIN babe, she na actress WEY Sabi do her work well la... Daz my view...
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Chidizman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
carterguccy:
Please Read...

I sat down not quite long ago and i had a Flashback of how this my very good friend Insulted My Dad, My Mom, My Siblings, my family,generation,My Tribe! They are "hooligans" he shouted,Back-stabbers, Dullards,Terrible and Lazy ones blessed with A horde of dirty, illiterate and Ugly godless women. This guy just continued to insult my Tribe for Minutes and i just can't understand why someone Handsome and cool like Wale Aina,( His was born by a Yoruba Father and Ibo woman, But he Claims to Ibo because he understands it.) had so much rage and fury of Anger in his eye for my Tribe. Then suddenly i remember a Story when some set of people wanted out of a settings. They all lived in one country but they said they wanted out because they feel Cheated,Marginalized and abandoned. They believe they have a Big luxury, something worth worshiping that can help them survive and thrive for good, I think they call it ...Oil, If am right nah u know. So this Development wasn't welcomed by the other parties and it lead to war from (6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970) between them. The other parties remained Glued together and waged War against the "Biafrans." Along the war the Biafrans where all united and stood for the same Ambition, So the war was tough. Many Lives were lost, children were wasted while thousands of wives were turned into widows and same fate to the husbands. Tragedy for them as one Yoruba Man out of the other united Party Rose up and removed the "blindfold" from his fellow Companions Eyes and told them..While give out Food to your Enemy in the morning and take fire there later in the night? So why not cut short their Energy and Reduce their Man-power. They fought them more and stopped Transporting food to them. Heatwave of the War was hitting them so bad because there was Famine in their Lands.
To cut the long story short ..hunger Fire the "Biafrans" and they Surrendered while their Leaders who Misguided and Mislead them hide their Tails in Between their legs has they all went on an Exile....All thanks To God Almighty and that Yoruba Man, the war not won because we consider them our Brothers and Sisters but all the killing and hunger was stopped and peace was restored. In case you have someone like Wale near you that Insults you because you are a Yoruba just try and remember this story,then you get to start feeling there pains.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .. Its not their Fault we brought back their senses with hunger. grin grin grin

Am Proudly a Yoruba Boy a ki se omo lo ile lo gba esi wa ooo... I believe in fire for fire..
God bless Nigeria

You are a psychopathic Lunatic, Wouldn't let anyone tell me otherwise!
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by GentleNate(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
'Crying lawyer' in the making...this one go dey use cry win case for court room ooo
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mumu girl........ did she cry like that when she heard Jesus Christ gave his life to save mankind? undecided
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by EWANE(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
acenazt:
Law student wey get time to cry for psquare! Dis girl use don expire

HAAAAABAA...! you want make she cry again?

1 Like

Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:22am On Mar 26, 2016
nedu2000:
In a country with so many tragic events,P-square disintegration was what brought tears to her eyes.
Kontinu,those tears ur sharing,darisgod oh
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Kingsleyclever: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Cheers
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Ephixpumpin: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Ibo sharpeneth ibo. Una too get brain. Well i love dis ... At least fame grin is knocking on your door
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2016
blackberlin:

I don't cuss back @ people. . . free world
Good of you.
Keep it up
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Naija una no fit kill me for laughter oh believe me if na man cry so e no go make front page. Upon all the problem facing Nigeria as a country this girl has never cry for our country and u have Enough tears to shed for p square disintegration if i hear say i cry
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by darmmie2012(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cry cry babe, keep it up
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
she go good2 f**k cheesy
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by XBLadez: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Can her tears bring an end to the fuel scarcity that is troubling us today?
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dunexxx:

was thinking the same thing.
you a law student?
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Dunexxx(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
safarigirl:
you a law student?

Yes I am.
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Dunexxx:

Yes I am.
cool. Unibuja?
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Dunexxx(m): 2:21am On Apr 01, 2016
safarigirl:
cool. Unibuja?

unical. Done too
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Dunexxx:

unical. Done too
ok. That's nice, have a nice day today smiley
Re: Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) by Dunexxx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
safarigirl:
ok. That's nice, have a nice day today smiley

thanks. have a nice weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.