Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose (2228 Views)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by willywasco(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the just concluded National Economic Council (NEC) retreat as mere jamboree and waste of over N250 million public fund, saying; “the retreat has further exposed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Mohammadu Buhari lacked economic blueprint as the president is still talking the way he talked while seeking for votes from Nigerians.”

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/buharis-economic-retreat-mere-jamboree-waste-of-n250m-public-fund-fayose/#sthash.qnC6NrGp.dpuf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by KissCODE(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari and his advisers lack economic education, it is not a secret anymore...
We have been scamed by Tinubu & co.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose d mad man. angry

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by hinwazaka: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
My father is d mad man. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by lilprinze: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
What do you expect from someone who doesn't have a certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by SleekMallam: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose, Okurin meta ati Oko Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by erunz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
fayose my man, one man battalion. Oshokomole 1. the nightmare of apc

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Standing5(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
We understand you Fayose. If you can't beat them, pull them down

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by excellencyabia1: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is no longer hidden but let just let it be for now till the end of this tenure. Beside if pdp didn't open the path to corruption we wouldn't have entered one chance in the name of looking for messiah and change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Amaechi should sometimes respond to Fayose. He is the only one that can checkmate him and Wike in "madness."

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Toosure70: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose, keep on disgracing ekiti people. Most educated state indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by dikeigbo2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
This man is among the few good men we have today, always saying it the way as it is.......Peter the rock,always with the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by akinvest(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Peter Ayodele Fayose (De Rock), You can like this Man or hate him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Amaechi should sometimes respond to Fayose. He is the only one that can checkmate him and Wike in "madness."

Fayose is just a little ant that should be ignored. Responding to him in like manner will only empower his buffoorey. It's not wise to engage a pig in mud fight.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by iamblisz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
For those of you calling fayose names, did you guys read pmb's speech that night,?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Fmartin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
dis mad yoruba man no go concentrate on his opposition ni? I neva knew amala nd kpomo dey make pesin talk too much ...diarrheoa mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by tolu24(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
My dear nairalanders I will keep on asking when will we stop been fooled by this politicians, who are using us to make political stunt everyday, in as much as I agree with fayose on many things I disagree on this (1) he was present or represented by his deputy when the decision was made to hold the economic summit he did not raise this objection then (2) he attended an received the bonuses and benefit meant for his state (3) he was called their like others to give his own view and come out with a way our not to come out here and be forming Mr righteous for and be blaming Fayemi who is highly educated @fayose Pls criticise this government constructively not like a tout.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by mars123(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fayose is an attention seeking mad man - GEJ (2013)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Got a feeling even FFK himself would be looking at Fayose these days like "wtf!"

Dude's nothing but a redundant blabbermouth, and the best response is what he's getting right now- totally being ignored. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by rapistbuhari: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
I will embark on prayer and fasting against this summit. At the end there will be no solution to the economy crisis rocking the country under an Islamist dictator.
We don't need the courageous governor to tell any discerning mind that it was a needless jamboree. Most of us, who commented on the communique equally said as much.
The mere fact that buhari has continued his penchant of forcing square pegs into round holes speaks volumes about our seriousness in revamping our economy. The two-day retreat came and gone without the participants brainstorming about the epileptic power supply in the country. No wonder at the end of the so called retreat, a law professor was appointed to head our economic recovery team. Buhari government as presently constituted is a big joke. Junaid yesterday called it government of incompetents.

Buhari must fail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Addme: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
A jamboree and you went there,to do what Mr.Thugnor?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Sunky200: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
i just don't know why this guy is often on a negative trend.

he never propose a sensible opinion but always faults/discredit the people who do

that disgust me

while his colleagues both from pdp and apc present at the NEC were busy looking for means to come out stronger from the present unfortunate economic situation he is showcasing his foolishness

i hope his gullible followers break out to knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by OlujobaSamuel: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
person wey hear this nonsense go think sey he no dey the summit.
I remember it was at the economic summit he was blabbing about state of emergency.
probably think they were all talking about emergency summit.
fulish man of a thousand fathers with a pamper wearing mum from childhood to old age.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by MarysMeal: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=hinwazaka post=44101423][/quote]
mynd44
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
You shouldn't blame Fayose, he has the least 2016 Budget of about 65billion only, so he needs a lot of noise to distract the attention of his led.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by OlujobaSamuel: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
CHADASHU:
I don't do personal insults or invectives on this forum, but I am gonna make an exception for you. Your generation will fail for wishing this Nation evil. The scripture u believe admonishes followers to respect and support their leaders; U are a very stupid person for resorting to 'fasting and praying' against the success of the president. What exactly has he done against you, or your family to warrant such hatred? Because he's a Muslim? He has only been dre for 10 months; So, the man who made a mess for 6 years should get a free pass because he's a Christian? Again, you and your ilk will not partake in the good fruits in any period of the next four years. Because you have failed to support in trying times, when the good times come, and as God liveth they surely will, you will not reap of any positive thing thereof.

In your imbecilic mind, a law professor can not head an economic recovery team right? And you think Denmark is the happiest nation simply because it's a 'christian' nation?
I have read some utmost senseless comments here on nairaland but yours by far is the most vexatious.
bro, not everyone you see in suit is a normal being. Don't waste your data on somethings that doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by hassan85(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yet Fayose attended. the same economic retreat he commended immediately after he left villa. let him keep seeking attention

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by ezivision: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
erunz:
fayose my mad man
Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
If we ask Fayose why the economic retreat was a mere jamboree and a waste of public funds, he wouldn't be able to put one or two words together. Why can't he face his own "business" in Ekiti? He can't even criticize constructively. I feel he is paranoid. He knows the goverment would look into the #Ekitigate scandal & he needs the public (wailers) to think its 'cos of his constant criticism that the goverment are out to get him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
If we ask Fayose why the economic retreat was a mere jamboree and a waste of public funds, he wouldn't be able to put one or two words together. Why can't he face his own "business" in Ekiti? He can't even criticize constructively. I feel he is paranoid. He knows the goverment would look into the #Ekitigate scandal & he needs the public (wailers) to think its 'cos of his constant criticism that the goverment are out to get him. What fool!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of N250m Public Fund – Fayose by tomioro(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
This talkative of a Governor is at it again. Our Governor has gone mad again,! When will he settle down to govern Ekiti State? I really pity those who elected him as their governor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Ask FG To Reclaim Ceded Bakassi Peninsular From Cameroon, Threaten Vio / The North Playing Osibanjo Like They Did Jonathan. / Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.