Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) (31085 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Man Murdered In His Fianceeā€™s Home (Photo) / Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wat a conflicting story. Even d police can't categorically say if d girl was kidnapped or she absconded
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by highpriest4: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Helped her check result as better person wey I be

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by rawtouch: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rejected by the gods

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by adefizzy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
Our little girls getting to be an endangered specie everywhere.

Its really disturbing with the spate at which young girls are being kidnapped lately.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by ogunwuyit(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tank God she's back

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Greenback: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Berrilite:
lolz
huh?

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by rafcrown(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
TOTAL INSECURITY.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Missonas(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why should adolescents/teenagers be made to write exams that early ehen. Abeg jamb should address some issues these year's jamb get as e be

2 Likes

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by DonBobes(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
Our little girls getting to be an endangered specie everywhere.

it realy breaks my heart.
Cant imagine som1 doin to my baby gal, i wil kill.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by esosuo: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Small girls of dis days sha ,looking at the story from a detective point of view the smally don go do one week camping for guy house ,the story line too weak to be believed

5 Likes

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by JuanDeDios: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
That sounds like Dolapo Thomas. She's dumbest PPRO ever.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by emilyone(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hope she was not sexually abused?
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
This girl's story is some how. First she was supposedly abducted and someone gave her phone to send an SMS to her family. Secondly on her return her abductors gave her transport fare to come home. I hope it is not what I am thinking. Anyway she should be taken to a doctor to examine and observe her woman-pee-wee if her seal has been broken

2 Likes

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Police and dia investigation i tire oooo all d report way una dey investigate non way done get since una lack clue make i give una small fish d phone d gal use send msg sud b traced una copy dat oya make una move in2 action..

Umunne m ekele nu oooo.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Archiq: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Our Nigeria Police Force. See what she is saying. Abscondmennt. A girl that her head refused the sacrifice and she is brought back. How can she abscond when she was in a bus going for utme exams. Thank God for her.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
angry angry
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by specimenC: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abscond!!abscond!!! At 15 isn't she a minor Awon weyrey hypocrites will not say it as it is....dem for don yansh the girl tire. But it's ok, her name na clement and it happened in lagos, so no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by hatchy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
delishpot:
They should trace the owner of tbe phone ahe used to send that SMS and also where it was likely sent from.
Will the lazy pot bellied police men reason that way,instead they have concluded that she absconded instead of doing thorough investigation on the matter so as to get these devils arrested and prosecuted to avoid re occurance.Many innocent souls have been wasted by these ritualist who hibernate with us,yet the so called Nigeria police can't fish them out to be punished.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Wowzer(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
I knew it from the start. Doesn't sound like kidnap.

Never believed her story then, and that has not changed.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jackeeh:
Maybe she wasn't ready for JAMB. So she decided to "abscond" . Anyway I thank God she's back home safe and sound. And she should be taken to the hospital for the necessary checks.
Absolutely! Kids of that age can be truants. And if she indeed done it, she should choose any skill sad angry
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by kayone76(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]evil will not go on punished
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by mykel25(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
She's not their material? They expected her age to still be a virgin buh she's not....cucumber has saved her grin that's if d story is true oooo
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by eleko1: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Welcome home lil girl,I rejoice/glad with U/ur family.There shall be NO LOSS wink cool

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who says that God doesn't exit?

Who says that God doesn't answer prayers?

IF THERE'S A MAN TO KNEEL BEFORE GOD AND PRAY, THERE'S A GOD TO ANSWER.

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by philemonemenike(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
do they touch you?

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
How much was she gaved?
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
philemonemenike:
do they touch you?
yes with their big plantains
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Seapon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
akfeas:
Brilliant!
the phone is hers re-read the story again. Lalalastical

1 Like

Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by macaranta(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Take her to the hospital for check-up, and ofcourse......pregnancy test.
Re: Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) by demzey(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
delishpot:
They should trace the owner of tbe phone ahe used to send that SMS and also where it was likely sent from.
Trace what number, her own number? Read dat phone part again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Teenager Poisons Wedding Guests In Katsina / Guy Stole Iphone 6 In Benin Yesterday And Was Beaten (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.